Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Paradise SCAMMED their bounty hunters.  (Read 283 times)
skulomania (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:04:15 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 11:33:18 PM by skulomania

Crypto Paradise Bounty immediately locked their bounty telegram group and have a very horrific rules of payment. Anyone that has a wallet that has no transaction will not get paid(TRX wallet) and most of the bounty hunters have new TRX wallets because TRX is not commonly used on bounties and it is part of their plan to scam bounty hunters.

telegram group print screen: https://imgur.com/a/VuAvIrM

https://imgur.com/a/VuAvIrM.jpg

bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161006.0

bounty scammer manager: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161006.0

PS: they already blocked and banned most of the bounty hunters on the group.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 10:40:50 AM

I have also recently faced the same problem when I distributed the bounties for TRONscratch's bounty campaign.
Most bounty campaign participants were using unactivated TRON wallets; meaning, wallets that have never been used.
By using https://tronscan.org , I was able to send out all the bounties to all the campaign participants, even to those who are using unactivated TRON Wallets.
Although the task is done manually, I was still able to complete the transactions.
The only downside is, the TRC-20 token (TAC Tokens) won't be showing up on the participant's TRON Wallet balance unless they have activated their TRON Wallets;
So, I just simply told the participants to activate their wallets if they wanted to see their TAC Token balance.
My point is, even if the TRON Wallet is unactivated, tokens can still be sent to it, that shouldn't be a reason for the project team to not distribute your bounties.

BTW, Archived the bounty thread: http://archive.is/HSQOh (Just in case you'll be needing it  Wink )

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 11:40:48 AM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

If you were directly affected, create a type 2 flag update the OP with it, request for more support on this thread; Request for flag support or negative feedback - Bounty & Bounty Manager Scams. Try to use the right format. Also if you believe the campaign manager was an accomplice of this scam also indicate, try to provide all the necessary information as that'll help us understand the accusation properly.

If i understand your accusation properly, the bounty rules got changed after the campaign was over and they didn't give participants enough time to adjust to the new rules of activating their Tron wallet to recieve bounty award. If that's the case then create a flag.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:18:27 PM

I wonder why these chaps just change rules after the bounty has been done. I have looked at the bounty thread I don't see any information saying that Bounty rewards will not be sent to inactive accounts.

Like @julerz12 said. Sending tokens to inactive accounts is possible so bounty manager and the owners of the project are to blame.

OP needs to bring in a couple of chaps who have been affected here if possible and create trust flags. I will decide on whether to support the flags or not after reading responses from both parties.

Here is their ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5160287.0
Thread starter/Probably their forum profile : CryptooSID

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4290

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:29:30 PM

I also believe that OP should create a flag for the project manager. He, as a person directly involved in working with personnel, must responsibly approach the choice of a project. The manager is also responsible, as he most likely has already received his fee.
And this is not his only project that does not fulfill obligations to bounty hunters. The recent project, which was also led by this manager, also feeds promises of payments for several months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082791.0
The results of this project were also unfairly calculated.

We should not treat such managers with the understanding that they supposedly did not expect such an outcome from the project. First of all, they get their money, and then they don’t give a damn about how the payout history will unfold.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
skulomania (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:34:24 PM

This scammers are still managing scam projects and scamming investors.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 05:47:42 AM

Just sent the manager a DM informing the account about this accusation and for him to come defend himself as he was responsible for locking the telegram group, meaning they're not ready to resolve the issue. OP if the manager doesn't clear the air in this thread after the user most have seen my message (been online), you're free to create a flag (update it in OP) to request for our support to make it active.

Already tagged the account of the project itself, the manager situation needs more details information reviewing he was an accomplice to the crime that's the only way you will get the support to make the flag active.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:14:02 PM

I was hired for a month to check Google spreadsheets. I was fired a month later. I had nothing to do with blocking the telegram chat. Also, I was not informed about how the payment will be made to the participants.

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️
CryptooSID
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:40:52 AM

Just sent the manager a DM informing the account about this accusation and for him to come defend himself as he was responsible for locking the telegram group, meaning they're not ready to resolve the issue. OP if the manager doesn't clear the air in this thread after the user most have seen my message (been online), you're free to create a flag (update it in OP) to request for our support to make it active.

Already tagged the account of the project itself, the manager situation needs more details information reviewing he was an accomplice to the crime that's the only way you will get the support to make the flag active.

Hi, I just came across this now. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to defend our side.

When the bounty campaign was over we did add the rule about activating the wallet to receive the bounty reward but we gave a week's time to people to activate it aswell making an announcement in the group and pinning the message aswell. Yes after the period was over and bounty reward were given out the group was muted as there was no one managing it anymore.( Our main group was still open and anyone who did come there had their questions answered )

One thing to note is that the bounty group is still there, so if someone would like to join and verify about the announcements they can do so https://t.me/CryptoParadiseBounty

We actually had one or two cases who joined our main group and approached us about not receiving the tokens and after checking it was an error from their side and after a discussion with them and the team we gave them their reward.

Some facts about the bounty

Total wallets : 80
Total PAID : 61
Total Not-PAID: 18 ( or less )

If CryptopreneurBrainboss you would like to confirm this you can contact me on telegram @cryptoosid and I will share the Excel file with you where you can check each wallet on the blockchain between the period of 1st Aug - 1st Sept to confirm.

If we wanted to scam anyone why would we pay all the other addresses? why would we go ahead and airdrop our main project tokens to all CPR holders? why would we launch our main project on schedule? and on top of it all why would we continue to communicate we everyone who joined our main group on telegram from 1st of June till now?

I am not a frequent user of Bitcoin Talk so I apologize for such a late response, but everyone was given a fair chance at the bounty and only the Bounty group was closed after a certain period, people who actually read the bounty or followed it would know one of the rules was to be in that telegram group so they are up to date about the bounty.

Also would like to point out about TotSamiy who was hired as a manager for this bounty campaign, You were not FIRED a month later, since the bounty was over your job was completed and once you gave us the final list YOU WERE PAID IN FULL. If required, I can search the transaction for this aswell.

I hope this clears the air and doubt.

CryptooSID
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 10:30:59 AM

Also don't see any participant with the bitcoin username of skulomania in the bounty campaign
slothlydoesit

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:41:46 PM

Just had a look through this, not a platform i use much. The Crypto Paradise Bounty was paid to all users eligible for prizes. I do see they did not pay out to unverified wallets BUT did give them an additional week to ensure they activated them. This was posted both in their telegram and on here. Would appear this OP is upset that they didn't follow the instructions given, has then went and spread FUD calling a platform a SCAM only because they didnt follow the instructions?

Lets break down the available info as it appears this hasn't been done yet....

"Crypto Paradise Bounty immediately locked their bounty telegram group and have a very horrific rules of payment. Anyone that has a wallet that has no transaction will not get paid(TRX wallet) and most of the bounty hunters have new TRX wallets because TRX is not commonly used on bounties and it is part of their plan to scam bounty hunters."

So The bounty started:
2nd July - 31st

Users MUST:
Join the telegram (https://t.me/CryptoParadiseBounty) Which opened 17th June.

Announced 2nd of August about the End of bounty and 3 Day period to dispute rewards.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HWuZjk2Ue3PopPz8bWUU2rfIYCmAtN5i4W2cjgMdYsY/edit#gid=2053981850

Rewards paid out 18th August. Some inactive wallets (no way to confirm those are real wallets, although prizes "could" have been sent regardless.) had 1 further week to activate their wallet and prizes would be attempted to distribute 25th Aug.

Would appear some users didnt' understand how to do this and asked in Telegram group, where Admin (CryptooSid) helped them activate (Doesnt make sense if he set out to "scam" people)

25th final payout happened and this room was locked on telegram, Its still open to view and people have joined since although would be unable to comment.

So it was "immediately" locked almost 1 FULL month AFTER the giveaway finished.

TotSamiy - The bounty manager appears to have been hired by CryptooSid to run the bounty, it was TotSamiy who ended the contest and decided "legit" entries - which can be seen on the spreadsheet above (users were given 3 days to appeal)

Now i dont know what the "normal" rules for bounties on Bitcointalk are, i've never participated, TotSamiy was the CryptoParadise team link to these forums and provided the necessary "management" to run it. CryptoParadise paid out users based on TotSamiy's spreadsheet, with the exception of those with "inactive" wallets. Those users were giving time via original thread on here and the Telegram group.

My opinion based on the above:
The word "scam" is too easily thrown around in the space. Marking them as Scam is unjust. There could be some discussion into whether they could have paid the prizes or not to "inactive" wallets. However they appear to have done everything on face value and did not hide anything nor "scam".  I guess this being 4 months later doesn't really effect things much. Their platform went on to do as it said it would, created "DappStats" and has continued to provide value and service to the community. Having looked at their other social media (twitter/telegram etc) it would appear they have went on to do more giveaways and paid prizes to users (verification can be seen in groups and via twitter) Overall the team/project seems legit. Based on this initial bounty they took the "safe" option and didn't pay to inactive wallets although did give ample time for users to activate and went on to try a second time to distribute those prizes. I guess that's a grey area, there's arguments for both sides.

(Full Disclosure, SlothlyD (me) is part of the CPR / Dappstats.com team. I think i've taken the information available and judge appropriately. I would love to have further discussion with anyone regarding the issue. Please do come talk to us on Telegram (t.me/Dappstats) for a faster response, as mentioned i don't frequent these forums often hence the late reply.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: