Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to add to my "Hail-Mary" coin list. Any suggestions?  (Read 102 times)
Synthetic_Jesus (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:29:53 AM

I'm new to this message board, but I've been in the crypto game since 2015 - sold most of my BTC in 2017 and kept a small amount to build out what I would consider a "safe" long term hodl type of portfolio. About 5% of my portfolio is filled with what I would deem "hail-mary" coins - which I would describe as being lower market cap and price with potential for big returns, BUT if it fails that's totally okay - I wouldn't think twice about it.

My current "hail-mary" coins include: PCL, RSR, and AGI. I am looking to add more. Thank you for your consideration. If anyone cares, my portfolio is:

BTC - 50%
ETH - 20%
ADA - 15%
ZIL - 5%
BAT - 5%
PCL, RSR, AGI - 5%

I am considering adding: HOLO and VET although they are not really low marketcap.

THANK YOU!
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:16:50 AM

I think I will also continue to consider holding bitcoin and ethereum for the long term, because I believe both of them also have a good chance to provide better value in the future, if for me you think of koi like PCL, RSR, AGI, also coins good alternative for you now.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:46:49 PM

If you could only allocate time for further research then I'm confident that you could find very promising coins long the way though I must admit its like "finding a needle in a haystack" but at the same time,  it will be very rewarding in the end. Smiley
DigitalAssetInvestor1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:48:01 PM

Brapper Token is a good choice. They had no ico and yet were able to build a working tipping platform within two months. You can even buy crypto on brap.me.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 638

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:09:02 PM

The first five coins of your portfolio is actually great but the last one you mentioned is what I don’t know and I believe that these your so call hail Mary coin must have been gotten out of thorough research, I think of all the research that I have done on coins, I have not come across such coin, but based on the fact of my lack of knowledge about them, I think that there are more coins in the market that you can still invest in.

Thank God you have been around for a while now, research more on those coins in 2017 that really made a high surge , those coins all have the tendency of repeating same in this next altcoin season , and I think those coins within the top 50 like the few you have are still the one with the chance repeating same as that 2017.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: