Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why entry to crpyto space is very difficult for newcomers?  (Read 402 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:06:02 AM

<snip...>

Do note that this website is also used as a platform for advertising ICOs or other related projects since this is considered the biggest and most famous forum about cryptocurrencies. People would not waste the opportunity to exhaust the possible means of earning money.

If you really want to learn about cryptocurrencies, there are limitless ways as everything exists in the internet. Try watching videos or researching about articles on bitcoin. Not to mention, there are also related threads and a beginner's guide here in the forum. Just make sure that you visit the RIGHT category. Lastly, maximize the search button if you have any specific questions about the forum as a whole.

whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:28:38 PM

I don't think it's difficult, it's just that they need some time to learn about it. We need some time to learn about security, and examples of deception. Learn how to operate this market.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:52:01 PM

There are so many incredible meetups and workshops I am sure your city offers. There are even a few influencers who I would look more into on twitter who offer some free online courses and they're quite helpful
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: