Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Animation Project "The Crazy CryptoWorld". 🔥 Interactive Thread =)  (Read 530 times)
OKEAH (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 128

The Crazy CryptoWorld

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:47:09 PM

I am Mr.Cryply. I'm a crypto enthusiast and crypto propagandist of the CryptoWorld.
I am working on my animation project. "The Crazy CryptoWorld"

My goal is to promote ideas what bitcoin and the cryptoworld contain
The main characters of the cartoon are bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, cryptoexchanges, politicians and other significant persons.
This is a funny and evil political and economic satire. With the help of which,
it will be possible to convey the ideas of the cryptoworld to a large audience.
And especially for the younger generation.
And of course I need money for him. But I did not come to ask you for charity only =)

I have something much better and more fun to suggest... I will do the animation for the bitcoin community

This will be a GIF and sticker animation pack to express different emotions/reactions.
The Bitcoin community will receive a universal set of fun stickers available worldwide by a custom search tag.
In the following social networks and messengers: Facebook, Instagram(stories), Twitter, SnapChat, Viber, WhatsApp, TikTok, Telegram, Discord etc...

The whole community will be able to use animated gifs and stickers anytime, anywhere where there is internet.
To share them both in joy and in sorrow. =)

Search tags will be:
bitcoin, BTC, cryptoworld, cryply
Check it out for yourself

In this thread you can suggest the next reaction/emotion, and  I'll do it ASAP =)

I will do it all as a gift.
Well, then everyone who likes the idea and my work
will be able to support my future animation project "The Crazy CryptoWorld"

BTC: 1Ae9QYV4SNLwUu9ACHbVF1tEz7hmpCxw1P

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: