Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ HyperDAO ⭐️ 🔥 Decentralized Financial Services Ecosystem 🔥  (Read 1874 times)
Trup Tin CRP

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:09:43 PM

I think 2020 will be the year for DeFi!

I was reading online that the growth in this sector is around 130% over the last 12 months. That is amazing considering that other sectors of crypto are struggling even to survive. There is currently around 700 million USD dollars locked up in these decentralized financial applications. Compared with the 306 million we had around the same time last year that is an amazing growth. And although other applications like Maker are currently dominating the market, I believe HyperDAO is also significantly contributing in the right direction, taking into account that they peg their stable coin to different currencies like USD, EURO and CNY. Anyone has any idea of how big this market will be in probably 4 to 5 years?
Maker currently holds around 55% of DeFI. I am wondering how much is HyperDAO currently holding.

There has been parabolic growth in ETH locked in DeFi.
Looks like it is increasing, but we are not parabolic. No yet.
Amsdreat.Crypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:51:05 PM

I think 2020 will be the year for DeFi!

I was reading online that the growth in this sector is around 130% over the last 12 months. That is amazing considering that other sectors of crypto are struggling even to survive. There is currently around 700 million USD dollars locked up in these decentralized financial applications. Compared with the 306 million we had around the same time last year that is an amazing growth. And although other applications like Maker are currently dominating the market, I believe HyperDAO is also significantly contributing in the right direction, taking into account that they peg their stable coin to different currencies like USD, EURO and CNY. Anyone has any idea of how big this market will be in probably 4 to 5 years?
Maker currently holds around 55% of DeFI. I am wondering how much is HyperDAO currently holding.

There has been parabolic growth in ETH locked in DeFi.
Looks like it is increasing, but we are not parabolic. No yet.

Means people are leveraging ETH via DeFi protocols. If this is parabolic, overleveraged longs will be liquidated. Wait. 
Rudibert

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:12:53 PM

This is where we currently are, parabolic or not this is steady growth!
HyperDAO Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:09:51 AM

jankie25

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:47:38 AM

I am still wondering why everyone is so excited about DeFi. What a project like HyperDAO can offer to the market which is not currently offered by any other form of centralized institution?
Burgerwich

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:47:44 PM

I am still wondering why everyone is so excited about DeFi. What a project like HyperDAO can offer to the market which is not currently offered by any other form of centralized institution?
Transparency?
There is plenty of options offered by DeFi market’s like HyperDAO. The list is long, I only include a few of the most interesting ones:
•   You can earn interest on crypto assets by holding on them. There are compound protocols and Dapps. We could mention Dharma, Celsius, Nexo, BlockFi, etc.
•   You can protect yourself against the failure of smart contracts with Nexus Mutual, Etherisc, etc.
•   You can bet on the outcome of any event with predictive market platforms, there are plenty of them, like Augur, Gnosis, Helena, etc. HyperDAO has its own predictive market platform.
•   You can hedge your crypto assets by means of derivative trading platforms.
•   You can store value in a crypto-backed stable coin like HyperUSD in time of extreme volatility.
BTTlobverss

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:24:33 AM

Transparency?
There is plenty of options offered by DeFi market’s like HyperDAO. The list is long, I only include a few of the most interesting ones:
•   You can earn interest on crypto assets by holding on them. There are compound protocols and Dapps. We could mention Dharma, Celsius, Nexo, BlockFi, etc.
•   You can protect yourself against the failure of smart contracts with Nexus Mutual, Etherisc, etc.
•   You can bet on the outcome of any event with predictive market platforms, there are plenty of them, like Augur, Gnosis, Helena, etc. HyperDAO has its own predictive market platform.
•   You can store value in a crypto-backed stable coin like HyperUSD in time of extreme volatility.

Well, they already gave you a list. DeFi is the future of finance. It represents the first attempt to try to create stable coins backed by collaterals instead of fiat like USD. That is money whose value is determined by algorithms open and accessible to everyone and not by a central bank.
Zuilex Burdman

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:40:53 AM

What do you think will be the big challenges and the big opportunities for DeFi protocols like HyperDAO during 2020?
Uikjuysd

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:41:33 PM

What do you think will be the big challenges and the big opportunities for DeFi protocols like HyperDAO during 2020?
The biggest challenge? Probably regulations. Right now HyperDAO and other projects can operate without regulatory approval given its decentralized nature. But in order to create a regulatory structure some crypto-friendly jurisdictions will be much needed. That would probably mean that lawmakers will have to agree to formulate such regulatory framework.
Opportunities? Maybe asset tokenization? Also the opportunity to expand in those sectors where traditional (centralized) financial institutions have left out large portions of the world population…
Rudibert

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:56:23 AM

Transparency?

The biggest opportunity is the inclusion of third world countries into the DeFi movement and its synthetic assets. Think about an artisan in Haiti, a cheese producer in Argentina, or a merchant in Iran. All these countries have in common a high inflation rate. They can store their wealth in a stable coin like Hyper which can act as a synthetic dollar, euro or yuan, rather than storing their wealth in their local currency and watching its value erode over time. With the opportunity comes the big challenge and that is, how to make HyperDAO accessible to the masses, the real people?
Trup Tin CRP

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:37:10 PM

Transparency?

The biggest opportunity is the inclusion of third world countries into the DeFi movement and its synthetic assets. Think about an artisan in Haiti, a cheese producer in Argentina, or a merchant in Iran. All these countries have in common a high inflation rate. They can store their wealth in a stable coin like Hyper which can act as a synthetic dollar, euro or yuan, rather than storing their wealth in their local currency and watching its value erode over time. With the opportunity comes the big challenge and that is, how to make HyperDAO accessible to the masses, the real people?
I can see that now. Good points. Mass adoption continues to be the last boundary.
Commadante2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 05:10:35 PM

Seems like 2019 was the year for DeFi. It even outperformed BTC in growth. I am wondering if this trend will continue during 2020.

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
ADAM Alams

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 06:56:51 PM

I see how the blockchain continues to evolve in the positive direction, we have reached for example the point where a project like HyperDAO has created a series of stable coins pegged to the Dollar, Euro, and Yuan and backed by Ethereum collaterization. But looking at the number of cryptocurrencies available at coinmarketcap (right now there are more than 5000 projects) and seeing how most of the projects that were so hyped during 2017-2018 are now under the waterI do not blame people from other technological sectors when they look with scorn or even indifference anything related to blockchain technologies. I have seen in many conferences how people recoil and sometimes almost reach to the point of open hostility. Crypto is very often associated with the word scam. But again we continue to see the innovation and the impact that represents the creation of a non-centralized monetary system and the wonders it can bring to our financial system.
PSULLWALERS

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 09:49:30 AM

The first thing we have to understand is that blockchain is a revolutionary technology but it has been hyped and distorted. This distortion was part of a social phenomenon created by the euphoria of 2017’s bull market. Seeing a number of assets grow continuously over a period of 2 years created cognitive bias in many individuals. They associated speculation and manipulation with technological mass adoption. They were so convinced that blockchain was about to take over the world, something which was not truth, at least not at the moment. It was not truth either for most projects as we continue to see a massive purge in the space.What is probably truth it that blockchain represents nowadays what the Internet represented to people in 1994-1997. Nobody knew what Internet really meant except for a small group of innovators. Nonetheless, eventually Internet was able to infiltrate in every single pore of industrialized societies. The same will happened with blockchain technology.
Spaceshuttle987

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:18:56 PM

Can someone explain to me the different mechanisms to create stable coins? Why are HyperDAO or MakerDAO any different to USD Tether and why the DAO approach is better or even necessary?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
fukajiyus.sa

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 09:39:24 AM

Definitely, but I am still wondering why so many of these projects were born dead. I still remember the time when there were only one thousand projects or something like that. It can make anyone skeptical.
XEFUZ

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:03:39 PM

Speculation and popped bubbles are also part of the process of mass adoption. What it matters is that innovation has not stopped and HyperDAO and other decentralized financial systems are proof of that.
Jeebshub

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 09:48:38 PM

If they do not realize the importance of decentralization that is their problem. The implications of blockchain are so deep they represent a paradigm shift as great as the invention of the print. The print allowed people to read, scrutinize and question. Those are forbidden ingredients for any authoritarian form of government. The space looks horrible and this has been a long winter, but the work has not stopped.

▀█✘██✘██✘█▄     BlockX     ▀█✘██✘██✘█▄
✘✘✘ Digital Assets Settlement & Payment on Blockchain ✘✘✘
✘✘✘blockxnet.com✘✘✘
HyperDAO Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:29:14 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2020, 07:02:49 PM by HyperDAO Official

OKEx Jumpstart to Launch Its 10th Token Sale with HyperDAO (HDAO)

VALLETTA, Malta, Feb. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- OKEx Jumpstart, the token sale platform of the world-leading cryptocurrency exchange OKEx, announced its 10th token sale with HyperDAO (HDAO) to be launched on Feb 25, 2020 (UTC). HyperDAO is committed to building an efficient, transparent and reliable DeFi (decentralized finance) ecosystem, offering a one-stop financial service platform for global users.
With the same belief as OKEx in decentralized finance, HyperDAO seeks to "gradually transform its existing centralized business model into one that is decentralized and governed by community members." Backed by distributed ledger and blockchain technology, HyperDAO provides a comprehensive, integrated financial service ecosystem. From infrastructure, trader-intrinsic services such as stablecoin, crowdfunding, and wallets, to market forecast, development of microfinance, and e-citizen information systems, HyperDao covers applications on both micro and macro levels.

"OKEx believes in Decentralized Finance (DeFi), and this is what we are endeavoring to develop. We are glad to partner with HyperDAO who share same belief with us," said Jay Hao, CEO of OKEx. "HyperDAO brings the industry a new series of real-life applications. I am always surprised by the many innovations out there and it is our pleasure to help the creators realize them. We hope other market players to join hands in bringing blockchain innovations to everyone's life."

Subscription Details
HDAO has a total supply of 5,000,000,000 HDAO and will be available on OKEx Jumpstart at $0.01 per HDAO, while the private sale price from HyperDAO is $0.02 per HDAO, with an individual minimum subscription amount of 32,000 HDAO. OKB is the only token accepted for the subscription and settlement. The exchange rate of OKB/USD will be confirmed on the sale day. There will still be 2 subscription sessions on 25 Feb. The OKBelievers Exclusive Allotment Session will open at 04:00 (UTC), and the OKTraders Privilege Allotment Session will open at 05:00 (UTC).

OKBelievers Exclusive Allotment Session: 100,000,000 HDAO
Individual Cap: 400,000 HDAO
Over-subscription Limit: N/A

OKTraders Privilege Allotment Session: 100,000,000 HDAO
Individual Cap: 400,000 HDAO
Over-subscription Limit: N/A

Following the token sale, the HDAO/USDT and HDAO/USDK spot trading pairs will be available at 07:00 and 09:00 Feb 25, 2020 (UTC) respectively.

Please refer to OKEx Jumpstart x HyperDAO (HDAO) Token Sale Details for further information.

About OKEx
OKEx is a world-leading digital asset exchange headquartered in Malta, offering comprehensive digital asset trading services including fiat-to-token trading, spot trading, futures trading, and perpetual swap trading to traders globally with blockchain technology. Currently, the exchange offers over 400 token and futures trading pairs enabling users to optimize their strategies.

New Link : https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/okex-jumpstart-to-launch-its-10th-token-sale-with-hyperdao-hdao-2020-02-06
HyperDAO Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:29:33 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: