Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7130 times)
arnefrie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:10:09 PM

You are right. Well, as for me, I was choosing the equipment on Globemining. The guys are having wide range of devices for any scale of budget, different power etc

Hmm, sounds great, for sure will have a look shortly. And particular solutions to have a look at?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanimis

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:12:21 PM

Hmm, sounds great, for sure will have a look shortly. And particular solutions to have a look at?

My own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17, but better evaluate other devices as well to suit the one that suits you better
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:55:35 PM

Today altcoin price already dumped and the bottom so its depend on your own reseach. Which one good and have more profitable. If you choose major coins i think more better. Do with your own risk.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:58:22 PM

In general, you have a good portfolio, it will definitely bring you profit. However, I do not see the point of spraying a deposit on such an amount of coins.
Most of them move synchronously, which will not give you any special benefits, but they can fall in price in different ways.
In principle, this kind of diversification has not been canceled. But I would distribute the funds equally.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:27:19 PM

Altcoin and cryptocurrency investment in general is not about what coin to invest in but it's about knowing and understanding the basic principles needed to invest in cryptocurrencies and the risks associated with investing  cryptocurrencies.  This will help you identify specific strategies available and what coin to invest in at a particular time.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:33:28 PM

you need to read more about projects to invest. it is up to you to learn and join the community for updates and regulations . folow up with these procedures and you will never make mistake on what to invest on.
Also your portifolio amount are low today but tey might have a long term future plan.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:42:14 PM

In general, you have a good portfolio, it will definitely bring you profit. However, I do not see the point of spraying a deposit on such an amount of coins.
Most of them move synchronously, which will not give you any special benefits, but they can fall in price in different ways.
In principle, this kind of diversification has not been canceled. But I would distribute the funds equally.
Buying the equal amounts of different altcoins can give a colored view to the altcoin portfolio but the reason to spread same amounts for varying coins will not give the effective cost per trade. Traders sell the increases token stacks for investing in the new altcoins that have a similar pattern which doesn't happen every month. In general, I don't care if the price of specific altcoin hit all time high level on my portfolio if the whole portfolio in negative.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:12:49 PM

If you have bought them, I think you are already holding good coins. Many of them are popular coins with good reputations. But I think it is better to add more investment in ETH and BNB coin. While you can consider removing VeChain Thor, Basic Attention Token, or others that are not really promising enough.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:40:30 PM

If you have bought them, I think you are already holding good coins. Many of them are popular coins with good reputations. But I think it is better to add more investment in ETH and BNB coin. While you can consider removing VeChain Thor, Basic Attention Token, or others that are not really promising enough.
yes we have to dare remove our unpotential coins from our portofolio.holding this coins will not give us profits if coins didn't improve yet.there are many other coins that could give us profits such as binance and kucoin or another sleeping giant in cryptocurrency market.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:44:08 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

i suggest you to buy ethereum, binance coin and monero with your 500 CAD my friend
why ethereum? this alts known as the best alts and the mother of tokens
why BNB? this is an exchange coin with huge potential
why monero? this coin is the best privacy coin

ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:08:59 AM

I think the coins you listed don't bring much profit in the long run because these are the ones that have risen very high in the last few months and will definitely have a lot of big adjustments in September so don't expect too much. Personally, I recommend you only hold USDT or Fiat and wait patiently for more during this time because you will definitely have greater chances to buy other cheap coins.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 03:16:56 AM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

I respect the fact that a newbie like you trust much in crypto investment but I will advise you not to have much portfolio now cause you still lack some require experience needed to thrive in crypto market and I will advise you not to invest in centralized coin like Ripple, EOS etc.
Meanwhile, having 5 portfolio should be good for you and the right coin to invest now from the list you provides due to there market trend whenever Bitcoin halving come to live or not are Ethereum, Binance coin, Monero, Zcash and Dash.
Split the fund you purpose for altcoin investment on the coin I mentioned and you'll thank me later.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:28:36 AM

I see that this is for long term investment, you're just doing the right thing given with that amount is not too big to make a fuss about it if the investment went wrong at least you've tried to ride on your luck.

The result will be in the next 3 years or more I hope that I can also hold onto that long.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
itwasmoskow1

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:29:25 AM

Hello!
Personally, I currently only invest in semux and neo
But everyone chooses where to invest
This is a risk.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:38:41 AM

Actually it is a good idea mate to accumulate some coin that will give you good return in the future.  in fact some of your coin are great to hold for long term . But on this case probably you need to do multitasking because you know every coin had a different patterns . So assure you can handle all of that coins to don't miss the opportunity to sell and etc because once you missed it it's still useless to have a lot of coin in your portfolio.
Replecant5B

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:35:44 AM

Greetings all, Yesterday I have discussed altcoin mining, and I am pretty sure that this will work, as there are many people that support such way of earning money. I would like to hear from those who actually mine, where have you bought  the equipment, what problems have you actually faced?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:38:22 AM

Greetings all, Yesterday I have discussed altcoin mining, and I am pretty sure that this will work, as there are many people that support such way of earning money. I would like to hear from those who actually mine, where have you bought  the equipment, what problems have you actually faced?
Hi, I have 2 years of mining behind my back, and, surely it was quite different those days. The main problem was to find right way to maintain production line when mining. Like all these videocards and PC-like equipment was too bulky for mining and I have changed it many times.
Replecant5B

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:41:44 AM

Hi, I have 2 years of mining behind my back, and, surely it was quite different those days. The main problem was to find right way to maintain production line when mining. Like all these videocards and PC-like equipment was too bulky for mining and I have changed it many times.
So, you have been buying mining devices for 2 years? How often?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:49:33 AM

I try to own the latest models. I have plenty of different 2yo 1yo equipment. I diverse much
Replecant5B

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:51:21 AM

I try to own the latest models. I have plenty of different 2yo 1yo equipment. I diverse much
And is there any sense to buy 1 yo equipment for a cheaper price now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: