Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7130 times)
Rcoinmoon

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:10:23 PM

Multiple investment option is just the way and I think the most secured way to succeed in this crypto space because the future of each project is unpredictable.

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:43:27 PM

investing with various altcoins is not a problem, but you need to remember that most altcoins now have lost their value, both old coins and new coins. but if you have an appetite for investing with altcoin, then I suggest you invest with top altcoin or who have been listed in the top 10 on coinmarcetcap. but remember, that you should always reconsider before you invest or take any part in this cryptoqurrency industry.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:41:07 PM

honestly, this list will confuse you the more as you will receive many suggestions. The perfect is to come of with only a list with 5 tokens, with that, you will be able to get good advice that can aid your decision. Best of luck in whichever one you choose but remember not to invest in someone's opinion. DYOR after filtering through the suggestions

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:16:45 AM

This is a good strategy to invest in multiple altcoins because it is a form of diversification but you should remember that you should not invest into an altcoin without doing a decent research and evaluation. There is a lot of new altcoins in the market and most of them do not have any potential at all because you can see that they are just in the game because of the profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:54:09 AM

honestly, this list will confuse you the more as you will receive many suggestions. The perfect is to come of with only a list with 5 tokens, with that, you will be able to get good advice that can aid your decision. Best of luck in whichever one you choose but remember not to invest in someone's opinion. DYOR after filtering through the suggestions
If you do looking for much simpler ways of investment and seeking for opinions regarding to your plan sets of assets. Picking 3-5 coins can lessen your confusions as you can follow threads of each coins and you can take time to read and follow their updates.
Though there's always positive and negative impacts between having many and few coins it's upon on your good understanding  how to implement your
and execute your positions.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:56:15 AM

Investing in multiple altcoins is just simply diversification. The cryptocurrency market is just too volatile and having to risk or buy just one crpto project can fail investor. But with multiple altcoins in your protfolio you can always mitigate loss or minimize loss for example one project among the altcoins may die off while others can make you recover your loss funds. Another important thing to take note of is to always do due diligence whenever you are buying or investing in any altcoin
It is true, investing in several altcoins is arguably a strategy to minimize risk or when an investment you make into an altcoin incurs a loss you still have reserves to recover those losses as you said. But when the price of a coin that you have soars this will also have an impact on the benefits you get, which is not as much as possible because you divide your investment into several coins. But, everyone has their respective strategies in investing, choose what you think is right and in accordance with what you want to do.
Ajibola123

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:15:12 AM

Ethereum, litecoin and ripple topped my list and advice not to invest in all the listed coins just select few with great future potentials, check the current form of the coins with the trends to predict the future performance. invest wisely
bitcoinworld1982

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:31:00 AM

There are hundreds of altcoins, and more appear every day. Most altcoins are little more than Bitcoin clones and they do not survive for very long. They only change minor features, such as its hashing algorithm, distribution method, or transactions speed. One exception is Litecoin, which has branded itself as “silver to Bitcoin’s gold.” The reason for that is that, in addition to using a different hashing algorithm than Bitcoin, Litecoin has a much higher number of currency units.

Many people argue that altcoins are totally unnecessary. Also, some say that, because they cannot rival the infrastructure Bitcoin boasts, altcoins will not succeed. However, altcoins have a significant role. Altcoins allow developers to experiment with unique features, and while it is true that, if the developers or community desires, Bitcoin can copy these features, fully-functioning altcoins are much better “cryptocurrency laboratories” than Bitcoin’s testnet.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:40:49 AM

Investing in multiple altcoins is just simply diversification. The cryptocurrency market is just too volatile and having to risk or buy just one crpto project can fail investor. But with multiple altcoins in your protfolio you can always mitigate loss or minimize loss for example one project among the altcoins may die off while others can make you recover your loss funds. Another important thing to take note of is to always do due diligence whenever you are buying or investing in any altcoin
It is true, investing in several altcoins is arguably a strategy to minimize risk or when an investment you make into an altcoin incurs a loss you still have reserves to recover those losses as you said. But when the price of a coin that you have soars this will also have an impact on the benefits you get, which is not as much as possible because you divide your investment into several coins. But, everyone has their respective strategies in investing, choose what you think is right and in accordance with what you want to do.

right, by investing in several altcoins when prices soar, the profit gained is not as much as if we put on an altcoin with the highest increase, but to choose altcoin as it is very difficult with the biggest price increases, for me I prefer to divide it on several altcoins

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:10:42 AM

right, by investing in several altcoins when prices soar, the profit gained is not as much as if we put on an altcoin with the highest increase, but to choose altcoin as it is very difficult with the biggest price increases, for me I prefer to divide it on several altcoins

It was good before but for now I don't think that it is still advisable to invest in multiple altcoins, because more most the altcoins nowadays are really not worth it, most of them dumped and the team has never had the plan to buy back, they don't care about their investors anymore, so be very careful.
Yrish

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 08:43:08 PM

KABBERRY Coin (KKC) Price Analysis — Anticipating a Big Move  Smiley Smiley

Anticipating a drastic decrease or preparing for continued growth? What to expect from KABBERRY Coin in the near future?

In October, the cryptocurrency KKC has started on a positive trend. The largest decrease of this coin seems to be giving way to greater stability. It might be dictated by the fact that some KKC hodlers were expecting a short-time income, and at the same time, they were not prepared for a long-time investment. It seems that the majority of these “impatient” hodlers has sold off their coins. Consequently, the coin is slowly beginning to stabilise. Although KKC is expected to remain on an upward trend over the forecast horizon (2019 – 2021), this growth can be relatively slow initially and gather pace later.

Currently, the KKC price is equal to 41 Satoshi, so the tendency is clearly growing. The upward trend – though still slow – as figures show, introduces the increasing stability of the currency which, in fact, is present on the market since January 2017.

A trend line drawn from daily prices should have greater significance because it implies KKC is slowly taking some semblance of normality. Furthermore, as visible on the charts, such a growing tendency suggests that the average KKC price will increase.

Unfortunately, the speed of this trend depends mainly on the number of hodlers who make decisions about selling off KKC at the price lower than the actual value of the coin. Nevertheless, hodlers whose sell orders slow the growth process down will finally be left with no coins. Simultaneously, their impact on the KKC price chart will be finished.

Would it be worth taking action?
The anticipated KKC price, mirroring the real value of the coin, within the forecast period of time should be equal to USD 0,40.

Disclaimer: The opinion expressed here is not investment advice – it is provided for informational purposes only. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of U. Every investment and all trading involves risk, so you should always perform your own research prior to making decisions. We do not recommend investing money you cannot afford to lose.

volport

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 08:58:17 PM

This is absolutely true and from my point of view, the value token and platform brings is a points that makes much sense. Cause these days there are many solutions entering the market, however there are not so many that solve some tasks and have real value and real benefits
govorrue

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:01:51 PM

This is absolutely true and from my point of view, the value token and platform brings is a points that makes much sense. Cause these days there are many solutions entering the market, however there are not so many that solve some tasks and have real value and real benefits

Afternoon everyone. Yes, I absolutely share your views. That's why there are ratings and more objective parameters that being taken into consideration, while analyzing one or another product. By the way, are you having many advanced platforms you follow these days?
volport

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:02:28 PM

Afternoon everyone. Yes, I absolutely share your views. That's why there are ratings and more objective parameters that being taken into consideration, while analyzing one or another product. By the way, are you having many advanced platforms you follow these days?

Nope, not many. Probably 2 or 3 maximum. I am having many points I pay attention to - from the idea to innovations, team, roadmap, practical value and adoption. How about you?
govorrue

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:04:38 PM

Nope, not many. Probably 2 or 3 maximum. I am having many points I pay attention to - from the idea to innovations, team, roadmap, practical value and adoption. How about you?

Pretty similarly. And are there any examples you can come up with? Cause just curious to know the solutions you find being advanced. And of course, interested to have a look at them as well
volport

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:09:33 PM

Pretty similarly. And are there any examples you can come up with? Cause just curious to know the solutions you find being advanced. And of course, interested to have a look at them as well

Hmm.. The most advanced one from the ones I follow today is definitely Intelligent Hero - have you heard of the guys already? In few words, with the help of the platform you can earn educatively - get motivated professionally, share skills and knowledge with millions of others just like you. What is unique here - industry is pretty large, even though there are mot many solutions that would offer ultimate opportunities. And Intelligent Hero looks very professional. I recommend you to have a closer look at their website, a lot of useful info available there
govorrue

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:12:26 PM

Hmm.. The most advanced one from the ones I follow today is definitely Intelligent Hero - have you heard of the guys already? In few words, with the help of the platform you can earn educatively - get motivated professionally, share skills and knowledge with millions of others just like you. What is unique here - industry is pretty large, even though there are mot many solutions that would offer ultimate opportunities. And Intelligent Hero looks very professional. I recommend you to have a closer look at their website, a lot of useful info available there

So far indeed interesting, let me have a closer look at the solution and get back with own thoughts. Thank you for the recommendation
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:52:18 PM

You should take a look at exchange tokens like ecxx and bnb that will pump as new traders come into the market and low cap gems like BRAP and VYA.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:27:18 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

It is actually a good separation and distribution of investments in multiple alts, yet can you even maintain your holdings or even trade those numerous amount of altcoins? I guess you must better start on a little number of altcoins and constantly trade it while studying those other's you're trying to invest, as some seems to be a good and promising coins yet still fails over and over again. But still, if you're just investing to hold it for a long time, it was better if you invest bigger on those better alts which has many predictions and a good history in the market.

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:48:39 PM

Too many coins that you invest by only having 500 CAD, I suggest you to choose just a few maybe 5 coins so you can invest 100 CAD on each coin. If you have a large capital I don't think it's wrong to want to have a lot of portfolios.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: