Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7137 times)
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:40:07 PM

I recommend you buy some ethereum because in my opinion this coin has a good future, ethereum has a price that is not too expensive to invest. so you don't need to hesitate and start investing in ethereum.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 05:50:44 PM

Too many investment choices aren't it too difficult to monitor prices? It's better to only buy 4-5 altcoin. Such as Ethereum, binance coin, Stellar, Litecoin, Basic Attention Token. This is my choice. That way you can easily monitor prices.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:02:06 PM

investing in various altcoins is not a problem as long as you are prepared to take risks in every decision you make here. We have seen many altcoins lose their value and maybe only a few can be said to survive when the market weakens. if you like altcoin, I suggest you choose altcoin which is already listed in the top 10 on the market.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:02:27 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

if my advice is better you don't invest in Pundi X, because the price of Pundi X has gone down very far and it's difficult to increase again, so it's better you invest in UBT, because UBT prices have more opportunities to increase very high and of course it will gives you profit compared to you investing in Pundi X.
I think what makes pundix a good altcoin to buy now is the huge price down, pundix is a real working project with real working product, still young and have long way to go, this doesn't make it a bad coin to buy, it will easily surge once the roadmap gets followed up this year

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mdmaruft

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:24:31 PM

I suggest you can invest in litecoin, Ethereum and binance coin. I think this coins are profitable for investors. Especially, i like litecoin. I also say that, don't invest your money only one altcoins. 
RapidsNetwork

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 06:29:58 PM

I suggest you can invest in litecoin, Ethereum and binance coin. I think this coins are profitable for investors. Especially, i like litecoin. I also say that, don't invest your money only one altcoins. 

All great choices.  Long term projects that have been around for some good time. Proven time in and time out that they have great community backing as well.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:59:41 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

everything you choose is right, but my advice is that you better buy chainlink with more quantities, because I'm sure the price of chainlink will definitely increase very high and can give you profits quickly compared to other altcoin.

sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 11:14:16 PM

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

if my advice is better you don't invest in Pundi X, because the price of Pundi X has gone down very far and it's difficult to increase again, so it's better you invest in UBT, because UBT prices have more opportunities to increase very high and of course it will gives you profit compared to you investing in Pundi X.
I think what makes pundix a good altcoin to buy now is the huge price down, pundix is a real working project with real working product, still young and have long way to go, this doesn't make it a bad coin to buy, it will easily surge once the roadmap gets followed up this year
we just wait for the development of PundiX, because I think investing there is the right choice, new coins and certainly have quality. like other coins Pundix has a good concept and I'm sure people will invest a lot in Pundix.
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 11:29:25 PM

Your list is okay but it will be of great benefit if it can be reduced to the barest minimum based on the capital involved. Haven't said that, it is always a good idea to invest on the top ten digital asset class or in worst-case scenario, the top twenty.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 11:54:41 PM

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

I think you chose Altcoin too much with a small amount of money. If your money is $ 370, you share it with a total of 20 cryptos, then the results you save will not affect when you sell, or trade. I think you only need to share in 5 crypto. You can choose the best from the 20.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:06:32 AM

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

I think you chose Altcoin too much with a small amount of money. If your money is $ 370, you share it with a total of 20 cryptos, then the results you save will not affect when you sell, or trade. I think you only need to share in 5 crypto. You can choose the best from the 20.

I agree with the suggestion. Because the calculation is $370 and is divided into many crypto. Then it will be difficult to get a profit, if there is one loss contained in one coin. Then the profits on other coins will cover the loss. So you don't get any benefit if you use this method.

Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:17:58 AM

Obviously, it would be very good if we choose the 5 best altcoins with a total capital of $ 370, because when there is an increase in 5 altcoins we will automatically have a very good profit and this year I see that there are some altcoins that are experiencing a good increase in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 11:21:19 PM

I prioritize for investments is Ethereum, Binance Coin, and Litecoin. Because with such funds only it will be difficult to get a lot of profit if you don't limit purchase list, at least you can only choose 2 or three altcoins

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 04:57:06 AM

At one point, I had close to 4 dozen different cryptocurrencies in my wallets. Sometime back in 2018, I decided to convert most of them to either Bitcoin or Ethereum. There were multiple reasons behind taking that decision. First of all, it was difficult to track all these different cryptocurrencies and store them securely. And secondly, many of them had become overpriced, as a result of the 2017 bull run. I reduced the number from 4 dozen to around a dozen and now I am happy that things turned out well. There are too many altcoins out there and we need to restrict our investment to a select few.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 10:34:25 PM

i am focus on only 3 or 4 altcoin only, this amount will help to find the newest update from developers team. in my opinion ADA will be on top list , this coin will launch sheley mainet and also its price really cheap now. dont forget to look at ethereum price, now its aroun $188 and still has possibility down to $155 .and another good coin in cheap price were litecoin and binance.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:09:08 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 12:16:18 AM by oscarftw

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

Make investment in multiple coin always safer than single coin. Your list of coin is good and top listed coin CMC. I have two suggestion from now, buy some new coin or change this coin one after one, because always every coin will do pump and dump situation. You will never get life changing profits from top coin, so make a focus on some new coin.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:39:29 PM

This is an excellent time to invest little more in altcoins; I suggest you should buy ETH and Ripple more so that this will give you excellent profit ETH can be reached at the price of $300 soon, and ripple is also expecting more than $0.50 till May before halving of BTC.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 01:45:35 PM

All the altcoins no matter what have been tumbling down in the long haul which makes then repulsive "investment" however every one of them had wonderful siphons in momentary which makes them best for trading.

the main motivation behind why anyone ought to try and purchase different altcoins is where you see more than one altcoin is getting siphoned and you need to partake in every one of them simultaneously as opposed to concentrating on one siphon.

Besides that on the off chance that you think you are "investing" at that point you should reconsider subsequent to glancing back at the previous 10 years.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 01:57:12 PM

Five altcoins is a very good way to start, remember you will also need to always monitor the coins you are holding and if you are having too many it might be hard to monitor all, I prefer Bitcoin, BCH, ETH, Chainlink and Neo
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 02:53:20 PM

Five altcoins is a very good way to start, remember you will also need to always monitor the coins you are holding and if you are having too many it might be hard to monitor all, I prefer Bitcoin, BCH, ETH, Chainlink and Neo

I would agree with this. IMO, 5-6 is the optimal number. If you have half an hour or one hour to spare everyday, then you can manage this many coins. Anymore than this, and you would struggle to track them all. I am saying this out of my own experience. At one point, I had more than 40 different coins and tokens in my wallets. In 2018, I made a very tough decision to keep just 5-6 of them, and to dump the rest. And surprisingly, it worked out very well for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: