Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GXX - GravityCoin] Sigma Anonymity Protocol | CPU Only | Xnodes  (Read 2153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Cnfused

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 04:06:29 AM

Big news! GXX will shift to PoS with integration of BCZ code in the near future. Then, a little later on, coins will be joined!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Funk Noobiest Dentist
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:14:04 PM

With the community growing these last months we would like to hear/read from you what you would like have as a future feature in GXX, BZX or BCZ!!

You like us to look into Lightning, certain privacy protocols, coin-to-cash solutions, mobility....just anything you see that would fit one or more coins of our ecosystem.

Together we build this!!
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2020, 03:21:28 PM

You can mine GravityCoin at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch mining by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z330.mine.zergpool.com:4563 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z330.mine.zergpool.com:4563 -u <YOURGXXWALLET> -p c=GXX,mc=GXX

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z330.mine.zergpool.com:4563 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=GXX

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin
RightToBeForgotten

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:30:48 AM

http://zergpool.com/yaamp/ui/css/zergpool_small.png 
You can mine GravityCoin at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch mining by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z330.mine.zergpool.com:4563 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z330.mine.zergpool.com:4563 -u <YOURGXXWALLET> -p c=GXX,mc=GXX

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z330.mine.zergpool.com:4563 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=GXX

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

That's great! It's good to see the larger community recognizing the value of GXX.
Cnfused

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:33:06 AM

Couple of big news for this great community  Cool

New website! http://specialcoins.ovh

Also, it looks like advisor is getting ready to make some big moves with GravityCoin. Getting ready and strap on your seatbelts

https://twitter.com/GravityCoin_GXX/status/1274559788093804546

RightToBeForgotten

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 10:49:35 PM

Nice. I love seeing the updates and thriving life of GravityCoin when so many other projects and dying.
Cnfused

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:03:56 PM

Still on track for transition from PoW to PoS! Imagine that 2 cryptos moved from PoW to PoS before Ethereum can even do one!
RightToBeForgotten

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:28:03 PM

It's pretty impressive that this scrappy project is able to keep on delivering updates and innovations when so many others are closing down and not making good on anything that they promise.
Cnfused

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:33:14 PM

Look at the big news about SpecialCoins' growth

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140548.msg54830074#msg54830074

bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:22:04 PM

GXX is now listed on unnamed.exchange
https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=GXX_BTC
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:59:11 PM

GXX is now listed on unnamed.exchange
https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=GXX_BTC

Unnamed is still a small exchange, but the DEV's are smart and persistent in their growth plans. The team decided to list al three SpecialCoins with them to be future proof.
1qaz

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:27:13 AM

when we go too POS from POW ?

I think it's best to keep the hybrid POW and POS + nodes

save the opportunity to mine with CPU  , maybe one day we will see a boom, and the project will be interested in miners.

who does not own a coin is the time to buy, the price is super delicious .

We have the best developer in the arena, full of old-schools, with deep knowledge of privacy and code.

MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:41:10 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

With the community growing these last months we would like to hear/read from you what you would like have as a future feature in GXX, BZX or BCZ!!

You like us to look into Lightning, certain privacy protocols, coin-to-cash solutions, mobility....just anything you see that would fit one or more coins of our ecosystem.

Together we build this!!

Who are u? Use Sponge Bob's back to brush ur teeth first then talk. As far as everyones concerned u are unrelated to the coin, yet u welt ur chest with those measly fists in a fury and enthusiasm. I think u work for a coin shilling agency headquartered in Bosnia. Nah nobody cares about Lightning nor about anything. Dont peer into stuff u couldnt understand. Thats too much to ask of u.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 04:32:00 PM

Together we build this!!

Who are u? Use Sponge Bob's back to brush ur teeth first then talk. As far as everyones concerned u are unrelated to the coin, yet u welt ur chest with those measly fists in a fury and enthusiasm. I think u work for a coin shilling agency headquartered in Bosnia. Nah nobody cares about Lightning nor about anything. Dont peer into stuff u couldnt understand. Thats too much to ask of u.

Well, then, let me introduce myself than. I am the Funk Noobiest Dentist, core team member of BCZ, BZX and GXX. I live in the Netherlands not in Bosnia, though i have some good friends that come from Bosnia.
You can find me here, or on Twitter and ofcourse in the SpecialCoins Discord dedicated to inform people about the possibilities with BCZ, BZX and GXX.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 07:05:25 AM

GXX is POS/POW

A new miningpool has opened:
http://skypool.ca/

In our Discord you can find assistance in the services section.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 08:23:30 PM

Today we had some talks about getting GXX the new DASH code.
Exciting times with ample development is coming for us

Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:33:30 PM

Brand new ROADMAP for GXX in the making, together with BCZ and BZX
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:48:20 PM

We added some new masternode hosting possibilities for GXX and a mobile wallet (third party)
You can find them all in our Discord channel https://discord.gg/eZ7CR4c
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:43:13 PM

GXX is listed on the new ZCore DEX Wallet!!

You can now host your GXX masternodes using your mobile from anywhere in the world at any time!
And for all the noobs (like me) ...it is really ONE click
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:48:50 PM

We started a new Technical - Library channel in the SpecialCoins Dicord.
It will provide you with guides for setting up masternodes, enroll in the free BCZ Coldstaking, but also in-depth reviews of several subjects like zk-SNARKS, Dandelion++ or Sigma protocol for instance.

Be smart and visit us at: https://discord.gg/ppp8QBtU5d
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: