Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto and gold  (Read 1452 times)
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:50:16 PM

Times have changed. Investment also changes. Digitizing almost happens in various aspects, this is a form of technological development. We know that gold is one investment that is quite safe and profitable, high liquidity, not affected by inflation, but we can say it's quite old-fashioned. So, lately, many developers have changed the form of gold profits into stable coins based on the price of gold. This offers you the opportunity to try cryptocurrency in a safe way, by combining the advantages of cryptocurrency and gold.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Rooivalk

Activity: 504
Merit: 155

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:56:18 PM

I like cryptocurrencies much more than gold. I believe that technology is more promising than gold. Therefore, I try to invest in ript currencies. I think that in a few years there can be a good result.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:47:20 AM

I like cryptocurrencies much more than gold. I believe that technology is more promising than gold. Therefore, I try to invest in ript currencies. I think that in a few years there can be a good result.

I am also investing in crypto more because it brings many benefits in investing and a lot of big coins are widely applied in many big countries around the world so I believe it won't matter if you hold for a long time. Most investors are very interested in Blockchain technology because this is the only technology that provides transparency in transactions and we can connect with people very easily.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:58:32 PM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.

investing in gold has more guarantees and certainty to be able to provide us profitably because the price of gold continues to increase every year.  but the benefits we get are not as big as we might get through cryptocurency, so that more and more cryptocurency enthusiasts from various countries because it can give them greater profits, and that makes people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because the risks they face are enormous but if they can succeed they will get huge profits. and many types of investments can be profitable, but only time and results will differentiate the types.

lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:21:02 PM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.

investing in gold has more guarantees and certainty to be able to provide us profitably because the price of gold continues to increase every year.  but the benefits we get are not as big as we might get through cryptocurency, so that more and more cryptocurency enthusiasts from various countries because it can give them greater profits, and that makes people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because the risks they face are enormous but if they can succeed they will get huge profits. and many types of investments can be profitable, but only time and results will differentiate the types.

I would choose both. The investment value of gold is no longer as undeniable as before, but it will matter and the status quo will continue for at least several decades. Gold is good for those guys that are not ready for high risks. At the same time, BTC investors can get profits is the market goes up. Thus, a reasonable option is to combine these assets in the investment portfolio.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:29:09 PM

Investing in gold is beneficial, but beneficial only in the long run. Because gold is the main economic force of the world economy. It is always growing. Slowly but surely.
shurpall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:19:23 PM

Good evening everyone. And talking about you, do you mostly just exchange crypto when you need it or hold in crypto?
vanimis

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:21:45 PM

Good evening everyone. And talking about you, do you mostly just exchange crypto when you need it or hold in crypto?

This is indeed an interesting question. As for me, depends. So sometimes I hold in crypto, sometimes I exchange
shurpall

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:25:00 PM

This is indeed an interesting question. As for me, depends. So sometimes I hold in crypto, sometimes I exchange

And do you exchange with the help of Binance or other large exchanges?
vanimis

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:25:34 PM

And do you exchange with the help of Binance or other large exchanges?

You know, using large exchanges of course makes sense, but it usually requires more time than just using a change in the Internet. But much depends, of course
shurpall

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:28:28 PM

You know, using large exchanges of course makes sense, but it usually requires more time than just using a change in the Internet. But much depends, of course

And when you use other solutions, do you have any favorite ones? Interested to know solutions that exist
vanimis

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:29:08 PM

And when you use other solutions, do you have any favorite ones? Interested to know solutions that exist

You mean where I exchange? I use bitrexchange.com, they have wide range of altcoins and act pretty fast. Used them several times and everything was fine
shurpall

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:34:02 PM

You mean where I exchange? I use bitrexchange.com, they have wide range of altcoins and act pretty fast. Used them several times and everything was fine

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them already. But for sure will have a closer look! Thanks a lot for your recommendation
vanimis

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:35:55 PM

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them already. But for sure will have a closer look! Thanks a lot for your recommendation

Yep, have a look. And by the way, they also have GRAM to exchange, as far as I know
shurpall

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:38:49 PM

Yep, have a look. And by the way, they also have GRAM to exchange, as far as I know

Oh, this is a pretty new opportunity, as I understand! Sounds good
vanimis

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:39:16 PM

Oh, this is a pretty new opportunity, as I understand! Sounds good

Yeah! So have a look at them and let me know if you have any questions mate
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 08:03:31 PM

You can 't compare gold and crypto. That 's my opinion. Gold is a natural resource that has a centuries-old history. The crypto is very young compared to it. It has yet to gain as much credibility as gold. But I choose cryptocurrency.

FelippeHeinz

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:34:53 PM

I totally disagree with you.

With an imminent global crisis, gold along with bitcoin will gain value over fiduciary currencies such as the dollar, which despite being the strongest fiduciary currency today, is still just a piece of paper.
Buy Gold. Buy Bitcoin.
FelippeHeinz

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:41:15 PM

Although both are totally different assets, they carry common characteristics such as scarcity and durability. We can say that Bitcoin is the digital gold.
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:41:12 PM

Gold is a more stable investment, rather than profitable, the only thing that connects bitcoin with gold is the development cycle of the wound of gold and bitcoin on the chart, which is why bitcoin is called digital gold. Many bloggers have even imposed a gold chart on the Bitcoin chart and everything is very similar there except for the time intervals between growth cycles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: