Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto and gold  (Read 1445 times)
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:42:00 PM

Silver is gonna outperform Gold massively. The silver to gold ratio is completely out of whack, so anyone looking to buy metals, I'll suggest you to pick up some silver.
The price of silver is already moving faster than gold as of the last few days percentage wise.

Everyone should own at least some silver, and some gold. Silver being the most undervalued asset on earth, (yeah, do your own research, if you don't believe this statement). If you look into the history of metals, silver should be way over $700/ounce compared to the price of gold by now.

Crypto is way riskier, but I agree that there are tons of profits to make (and lose potentially).

The safe bet is always BTC, but I believe peoples greedyness will soon be seen in the altcoins, since it's a fantastic way to make more BTC once alts has bottomed out, only the big boys decides when it's time though, and it's based on the products getting released to the public from these altcoin projects as well.

Personally I've diversified SOME of my BTC into XSN, who I believe will be one of the projects changing the whole crypto world with decentralized trading over lightning, which quite frankly is something everyone wants.
Instant trading, no sign-up proccess, NO KYC, all while being in control of your own private keys.

The current DEX solutions is way too slow using Atomic Swaps.

Do your own research though, not here to spoonfeed you everything Smiley Their roadmap is incredibly promising though, and they've delivered everything they promised so far.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:42:43 PM

Crypto is more dangerous than Gold, because by investing in precious metals, you have a fix rate which gives you a certain amount of profit. Things are different in crypto, you can gain much more but you can lose everything as well.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:13:23 PM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
Thats the nature of cryptocurrency it was unstable and high volatility that easily reacts in any situations. So thats normal But minus the stable coins because stablecoins are pegged with stable assets like Gold or Fiat thats why it will not fluctuate much. Gold and silver was and old asset that holds value for many years already and thats make it a stable asset class, in terms of profitability both Crypto and Gold has own characteristics so it means that the profitability ratio is also different the way it was interpreted for the unstable crypto and for the stable Gold and silver.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 04:25:24 PM

yes for the time being is still good and profitable investment in gold. because the crypto world is still considered bad by many hacking cases that often occur. but I think this will not be long because things will turn upside down when the development of the crypto security system has improved and investors are beginning to look towards crypto for where they are investing.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:56:13 PM

I think both are good assets that are profitable but I'll go for cryptocurrency because that's the world we are living in now. We are in the technological world and cryptocurrency is now the trend though its risky. Its the fastest way to make profits.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:07:43 PM

Bitcoin isn't vulnerable to any hacking since as at now we've not seen any evidence of anyone hijacking or hacking the bitcoin network. The associated platforms (storage and trading) are however vulnerable to attacks, and same thing applies to Gold storage and trading. If you don't research well and go with the best, you're gonna be in trouble.

vanmoreno (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:18:14 PM

Crypto is more dangerous than Gold, because by investing in precious metals, you have a fix rate which gives you a certain amount of profit. Things are different in crypto, you can gain much more but you can lose everything as well.
in your opinion if now it's better to invest in gold whether the value of the price of gold can be long-term and maybe in my opinion the level of risk is smaller than crypto, if crypto in my opinion the level of risk is greater and very prone to theft the price is also very fluctuating. so whether the price of gold is very volatile or follows the demand of the market.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:20:07 PM

If investment in gold would be very profitable, we would not have seen the capitalization that now exists in cryptocurrencies.My unequivocal answer is to invest in cryptocurrencies (of course, not everything). Even if you lose somewhere, you can still get out of a difficult situation and, by diversifying your portfolio, get out anyway +
trust7

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:39:10 PM

Personally, I am enthusiastic about the development of cryptocurrency in General, but I have to admit that in my opinion gold is a more stable asset for investment. I may be wrong, but that's just my opinion.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:29:13 PM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.

Gold is as much a competitor to bitcoin as grain or oil. Of course, they take part of the investment, but gold is traded on the stock market, and at the moment there are no direct transitions between the crypto market and the stock market. Therefore, a small outflow of investments from the crypto market is in no way connected with the purchase of gold.
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:49:38 PM

between gold and crypto indeed gold is more profitable every year,but did you know that quick profits are investing in bitcoin and altcoin, you can get daily profits that are many times that of short-term or long-term trading.I prefer investing in bitcoin rather than gold because I aim for daily,not annual profits.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:10:25 PM

between gold and crypto indeed gold is more profitable every year,but did you know that quick profits are investing in bitcoin and altcoin, you can get daily profits that are many times that of short-term or long-term trading.I prefer investing in bitcoin rather than gold because I aim for daily,not annual profits.
With credit shoulder you can make daily profit on CME with gold contracts for example

Today I read Pantera Capital investigation where they says about no correlation between gold and BTC price. They made many selections and comparisons. And those measurements allow them to make such conclusion. I saw many times in telegram chats to make BTC orders on the GOLD basis. It's a dangerous!
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:18:14 PM

Although, investing in gold might very lucrative, but since I understand how cryptocurrency operates more, I prefer it over investing in gold. As a matter of fact, I do not know how investing in gold is done, although, it can be learnt, but as far as I am concerned, cryptocurrency is more profitable, but it involves more risks compared to investing in gold. With that, whatever form of investment has more risk factors, seem to always be more profitable. So I am not surprised at that.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 08:47:43 PM

Gold is a traditional hedge to money market and now crypro is a direct competitor of this hedging and alt investment category and i believe it will not take long now before crypto takes over. In few more years crypto will be in a position to dominate all financial markets, the recent healthy growth in gold is driven by panic in some of the biggest economies and also due to trup's strange statements and decisions that is escalating tensions and also creating a drama called as trade war.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 08:49:21 PM

If profitable, i think both is profitable. But gold usually have trends that keep increased although need longer time. But for me, make investment in crypto is easier and not really strict like in gold. That is why i choose bitcoin instead of gold. Especially in my country, i don't have any information how to make investment in gold except with real gold bar, maybe like assets virtual.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:20:05 PM

A gold investor will say that its more profitable than bitcoin and bitcoin is going to zero.

While a bitcoin investor will say that its profitable to have bitcoin as store of value. It is your decision and if you can have both? why not?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 11:09:45 PM

Investing in gold is a bit less risky compared to that of bitcoin. Gold prices may fall but you will never see it fall as bitcoin may fall. Just yesterday, bitcoin was trading at 10,100 and above and right now, its value is below 9,800 dollars which doesn't happen in gold investing in a single day. If you are a risk taker, you may want to consider bitcoin investment because of its ability to change in price with very huge difference within a matter of seconds.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:16:13 PM

Jewelry business provides the advantage and before this Bitcoin appears. And as long as Bitcoin appears gold is still a priority people make investments. Bitcoin is also very profitable but with different systems and the price certainly cannot be stable. Bitcoin is able to make big profits, but with the selling, the value can not be stable, we can also suffer a huge loss.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 01:40:27 AM

gold is currently experiencing an upward trend in prices but back to us we want to invest in Bitcoin which is more volatile in price or more stable gold. But I see margin in the long run is still more tempting to invest in bitcoin, in my opinion. But like a general principle, don't keep your investment in one place
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:43:08 AM

if for me investing in crypto and gold for me is also mutually beneficial, but I think I prefer investing in crypto now, because I think the benefits that I make in crypto also really realize so much profit compared to the benefits in gold.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: