Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta Tester Needed for ASIC Farm mining Monitoring/Managment software  (Read 195 times)
s265925 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 33

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 03:05:50 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 03:39:53 PM by s265925

Hi , All
I am a software developer in a company , Our company managed to build an automated monitoring solution for ASIC Miners with many useful features ,
What i am looking for is beta testers so before public release we can test the software.
It is going to be a paid service.

Any volunteer gets 6 month free full subscription.

The software is separated in two parts :
  • server side (that is going to be a software as a service)
  • client side ( 'raspberry pi' or 'virtual machine' )

Beta tester requirements:
  • Should have any ASIC Miner devices with following brands ( ANTminer , Ebang , Whatsminer, INNOSILICON, BlackMiner, .. )
  • Ability to install , write Images to raspberry pi or create virtual machine ( we will send the image file)
  • Active working farm / miners
  • local LAN connection with internet access for the client ( client needs direct access to miners )

How it works :
  • Client Reads data from miners and send data to server for processing.
  • Client Reads configuration and additional commands to execute from server and apply it on device/devices.

Features of software / service :
  • Monitor devices data and sensors data
  • See devices warnings
  • Notification and alerts
  • Configure device parameters ( ie. working freq, pools , network , reboot,restart , ...)
  • Farm Owner can create Multi user access for team members or customers ( Full or Limited )
  • Manage multiple Farms with one account
  • Batch device config and edit
  • Dashboard
  • Autopilot freq configuration with predefined setting based on hashrate and temperature of device ( only devices that support fixed freq)
  • Schedule actions to automate configurations on planned times or intervals
  • Monitor farm's temperature and humidity level with environmental sensors ( raspberry pi with additional sensors are required )
  • Fire detection and alert ( raspberry pi with additional sensors are required )
  • Receive sms alerts even when farm's internet connection lost ( raspberry pi with additional hw is required )
  • Receive online notifications
  • Up to 3 month statics with charts
  • Real time hash rate of devices
  • Real time hash rate of farm
  • Real time hash rate of farm
  • Get Device Full detail (boards temprature , avg temprature , working modules , pool information , Fan state and speed, working pool , network information , system
    infromation ,...)
  • compare device performance and tempreture with farm avrage
  • Show 5 hour , 24 hour , 3 month charts of temprature and hashrate
  • Number of working devices
  • Store device configuration history
  • Access from anywhere
  • PWA Mobile Application
  • And Many Features is being added ...

Images of panel :

If you are Interested please send me direct message.
Also any suggestions are welcomed,

Thanks For Your Cooperation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2226

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 06:14:17 PM

what is the cost?

is there a dev fee/will a percentage of the time mining be spent mining to a "donation" address?

how does this address SSH issues, if there are any?

is your code open to review to see if there are security risks to the user?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
s265925 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 07:12:19 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 07:22:58 AM by s265925

Hi Stryfe,
Price is calculated based on plan and device numbers per farm.
For the bigger farms the Price decreases (discount applies) based on device number.
And based on period ( 1 month , 3month ,6 month or 1 year ) discount applies too.

The lowest price is Starting from 0.5$ device/month.
and highest price is 2$ device/month.

For the volunteer beta testers we provide 6 month full subscription without limitations for free.

We have 3 plans/levels:
  • level 1 license is dedicated to monitoring only features and not configuration -- lowest price
  • level 2 is Full feature monitoring/managment  
  • level 3 is Full feature monitoring/managment + offline monitoring ( SMS )  + environmental sensors ( fire , temperature , humidity ) --  Highest Price

For the security concerns :
The code is not opensource but we have a team dedicated on security and you don't need to worry about it.
For The authentication we provide two factor auth, even if you logged in successfully for changing or applying  configuration the user is verified again.
we Log All events in the server and user can review all of them later.

What do you mean SSH issues can you please describe more?

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2226

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 02:54:56 PM

newest Firmware from Bitmain blocks all SSH access - without SSH access your software will not be able to do even half of what you state it can do.

as for the code being not open source - you have to realize that 99% of all non open source code released for miners is on programs that steal the user's hash rate and/or their funds.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
s265925 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 03:56:11 PM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and concerns , we glad that you asking questions as maybe it will be others too.
For the ssh issue you mentioned it is our concern to provide working software to customer ! and if we cant the whole project Fails!
for example we support Ebang miners ! but there was never a ssh access from beginning for Ebang brand.

we will also provide 1 month trial for customers , so they can check .

For your second question ! since we dont edit and touch miners firmware and we just change config and monitor it.
It is easy to find if any software steal or damage your miners ! just compare total hasrate our software reports with the pools total hashrate.
Also you can check the same with devices own panel , so you will know if we do something bad !!

Again thanks for your questions , ask again any if you have
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: