Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Makes a Successful Crypto  (Read 1243 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:12:52 PM
Merited by rosezionjohn (1)

There are 3 components that every good crypto project continues to improve on

1) Technical capabilities & Delivering on Technical goals
2) Marketing, Community and Adoption
3) Integration, Partnerships, Usability and Company Structure

From these 3 distinct categories, there's a whole infrastructure and sub-categories that can be stemmed. Ultimately, there are teams who solely focus on 1/3 areas and neglect the others; this is ultimately what we call shitcoins. Most top 50-100 coins have at least captured 2/3 of these areas, with only a select handful of gems attaining or about to attain all 3 levels of success.

Ultimately, every project I see can be defined by these basic and generic overview of essential capabilities I view. Again, I want to stress there are several areas to emphasize within these categories there are numerous of sub-categories, such as legality, financials, revenue, market share, competition and a whole host of other factors that make up any successful business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 09:27:53 PM

What basically contributes to the success of the project is the team behind the project and the expertise they have. Each and every member of the team should be able to play their roles specifically to make the project successful. The team also needs some funds too.

Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:33:48 PM

The three components you gave are building blocks to a successful cryptocurrency and if project can activate these components into achievable goals then they can build a great project
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:40:12 PM

We can also add to the list - Idea & Concept and realism.We see alot of ideas or projects that are just unrealistic and are ought to fail and shit ideas with no real value added are just pollution to the crypto market.A successful project has to be thought of in deep in terms of ideas before even starting out development or marketing,something most of projects don't do and are headed to making a quick buck out of a empty project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 11:11:16 PM

The building block of a successful project is it's use case and the knowledge and experience of its team.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:44:13 PM

These definitely describe the characteristics of what every new crypto project needs to become a successful  project or have a usable coin in the mainstream crypto market but I think the relevance of the project in solving real life gaps seen in both the crypto space and the entire world should also be included in this list. The relevance of a new project give investors and the general public a good reason to invest and buy into the idea of this project.
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 08:47:23 AM

I often use this knowledge when researching various projects. With this knowledge, it's very easy to predict the success of a project. I noticed that many projects only think about advertising, forgetting about everything else.
Annexia

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 08:57:03 AM

From these 3 distinct categories, there's a whole infrastructure and sub-categories that can be stemmed. Ultimately, there are teams who solely focus on 1/3 areas and neglect the others; this is ultimately what we call shitcoins. Most top 50-100 coins have at least captured 2/3 of these areas, with only a select handful of gems attaining or about to attain all 3 levels of success.

Ultimately, every project I see can be defined by these basic and generic overview of essential capabilities I view. Again, I want to stress there are several areas to emphasize within these categories there are numerous of sub-categories, such as legality, financials, revenue, market share, competition and a whole host of other factors that make up any successful business

I really agree with you. Especially on the Marketing aspect and Community.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:26:58 AM

You need to add the 4th item to your list:
The presence of a large amount of money to achieve their goals. This money can be obtained both from large investors, and use your own.
I have repeatedly noticed that projects that are weaker in technical terms, with a lesser-known team and weaker goals, spent a lot of money on marketing and advertising, and thus attracted more investors than other projects.
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 09:34:36 AM

What basically contributes to the success of the project is the team behind the project and the expertise they have. Each and every member of the team should be able to play their roles specifically to make the project successful. The team also needs some funds too.
Exactly, if team members do not specify and specialize in their work, the project will be very bad. However, a large partner still has a great influence on the project and that cannot be denied.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:52:13 AM

I belief that nothing is perfect in this world so no matter how great a project is anything can still happen that can drag a project to its knee but what many developers lacks nowadays is plain truth and honesty,if anything goes wrong at the beginning of a project life investors have the right to know,money has become the firsf main goal of many developers and they care less about the project and investors
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:24:29 AM

Yes I agree that these are ideal components of the project that needs to have continued focus and should produce results but I would suggest to

add another aspect which is rather more important than those mentioned above and that is "Team integrity". It should be the very first foundation of

a good crypto project and without it, projects will ultimately fail sooner or later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:32:04 AM

The 3 components are the basis that cryptocurrencies can succeed. Marketing, community and adoption, this is much needed. Cryptocurrencies are seen experiencing a period of success when 2017. The Bitcoin community is growing and growing popularity. Many people have a curiosity about the development of Bitcoin, and even a lot of social media is preaching Bitcoin. My hope that in 2019 this crypto can return successfully as in 2017.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:47:29 AM

The three components you have mentioned are a top notch requirements and reasons to be able to have a successful coin project, there are few some other requirements, but the list itself signifies the major ones, which some projects failed to deliver because of the incapacity of the projects or the deliver itself to deliver, that is the reason why almost 70% of the coins introduced are dying in the air (this is just based on my observation).

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
thiscomm

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 10:51:57 AM

if in my opinion the success of a crypto launch program is good cooperation and honesty in the crypto development team. because no matter how good and how good the crypto if the development team is not good, I can be sure the crypto will fail and become shitcoin. indeed, if marketing is good, the coins will be sold out on the market, but if the developer performance of the crypto is bad, there will certainly be many investors who feel fooled by the crypto and will avoid buying the crypto again.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:57:40 AM

I can say community work is the ultimate goal. If the project does not have support or a large number of people do not follow the projects, then it is doomed to 80%. No interest no investment. No investment, no project.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:44:22 PM

Every Successful Crypto is a function of the team behind the project, and also the prospect of the project to enable new investors to come in towards the project.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:46:15 PM

You did put several Important information in this post. Which way you think one project get success, without correction? Supply is another step to get success. Omnitude is a project and listed CMC before bear market start.
I think the category you mentioned related to sales is included in number two.

A bad crypto project, without a well-planned plan, only pursues hysteria, profits, then leaves without a long-term concept. It is not at all suitable for investment. Therefore it is important to analyze the project as a whole before deciding to join. Well, the OP maps the category well, it can be used as a reference.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:10:33 PM

Absolutely, more specifically about the team and product. There should be the experienced and professional teams that really can manage the community and project to be very popular and trusted in the crypto world. The product with real case use exactly will also determine how the future of the project. It is very important to think about the real use case product of the project in order to ensure long term investment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Rooivalk

Activity: 504
Merit: 155

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:33:00 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is changing very much. It’s hard to say what cryptocurrencies need to succeed now. I think that many cryptocurrencies need to create a working product that will have use and will be able to take advantage of the blockchain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: