Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Makes a Successful Crypto  (Read 1239 times)
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:19:18 PM
Merited by tk808 (3)

I think we can also consider the following as part of the factors that can help make any crypto related project very successful.
1. A good token economics that is going to be used in the ecosystem
2. A working product or platform which is going to serve as a drive to ensure that the token is being used.
3. Having a team of good influencers who can help promote the project and also its adoption to the available community.

I believe if these are also put in place with any other project it would help bring real value to the project.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:16:37 AM

I agree to your point of view but I think the most important thing to those elements is marketing because it contains all. Marketing is not all about promotion but also determining the needs and wants of clients or users so I think if we have a very good marketing we will be have a very good and successful crypto or project.
To get good marketing we need to have a good product so if our crypto will be good it will attract so many investors by itself.   After the worth and potential of the coin then it comes number of investors if more people will be interested and they will use it so that crypto will touch success very fast but if people will not trust it and buy so it will grow slowly or Maybe will not grow till now bitcoin is the most successful crypto.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:38:04 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2019, 05:05:18 PM by Dellosoft

I agree to your point of view but I think the most important thing to those elements is marketing because it contains all. Marketing is not all about promotion but also determining the needs and wants of clients or users so I think if we have a very good marketing we will be have a very good and successful crypto or project.
Marketing is important for the "price of the coin" especially but not the most relevant aspect of project development (except for product marketing to boost adoption). All points mentioned on this thread are very vital to attain a very successful project. For instance, even with very good marketing strategy, if there is fund mismanagement by the team, Let's say they use 40% funds for marketing alone, the project will be dead in no time.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 01:14:32 PM

So remember when 2017 where bitcoin and altcoin experienced a golden period was caused by the many successful ICO and Crowdsale. Seeing the factors that led to the success of the ICO at that time, it was suitable with what you said with 3 important points for the success of ICO. I strongly agree with this point, and hope that during this period, especially IEO and there is a new lag, namely IMO should pay attention and copy what the ICO has done in 2017. What I become socially aware of these 3 points is No. 2) Marketing, Community and Adoption. That is something that is very mandatory, open to the community and investors, I see today, especially IEO who experienced a golden period in 2019 there are aspects that are missed, namely overall information disclosure. Many of the info from IEO that is not published in this forum.

Shallow Water
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:40:09 PM

You can take a look at all of the top cryptocurrency right now to have pointer about what makes a successful cryptocurrency. But the most critical is how long that coin has been going and its reputation.

Because the top coins are able to provide benefits to the community, apart from that I think crypto get success because of the increasing digital development in the world, and they are running together in the present tense.
The top ones are also the most hard working ones. These are the coins that have proved themselves worthy of any investment and it took years before they really achieved the present status. The coin must have some goals and it should be able to achieve some marks with time in order to gain trust of investors and attract more people. Technology is evolving but bad coins do not take advantage of this.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:58:08 PM

People are accepting the projects which is very RAW and trained document with the handcrafted white paper. If the people want to invest also they will be examining the more details including team and so on.
If the all things perfect, everyone will invest and make the project success.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:34:56 PM

A good cryptocurrency project should involve a group of people who are passionate and believe in themselves and will keep the coin updated and be actively involved in it's development.
You will need to have something of substantial substance in order to be ahead of the other coins. The way it works and is mined has already been determined time and time again.
We don't need that. What we need is some useful things we can get spending the coin or something we get for holding it.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:40:22 PM

A good cryptocurrency project should involve a group of people who are passionate and believe in themselves and will keep the coin updated and be actively involved in it's development.
You will need to have something of substantial substance in order to be ahead of the other coins. The way it works and is mined has already been determined time and time again.
We don't need that. What we need is some useful things we can get spending the coin or something we get for holding it.

Passion for anything can be found virtually anywhere. While this is one factor, it doesn't lead to results or a successful business. There are many out there, peering into the world of crypto and blockchain. What most indviduals lack, especially coming from outside industries, is understanding what cryptocurrency is fundamentally composed of. I see the same mistakes, faults, and often idiotic behaviors time and time again, from virtually all who venture into crypto.

What you've stated is correct though. Having built, coded or developed some sort of platform, protocol or niche blockchain, prior to any formal sale or in the process of, is a pathway for success. But just because something is coded or developed, doesn't again necessarily lead to the success of such project, it's merely 1 component as I stated in the topic of this thread.

But overall, I generally agree with what you stated; a crypto needs to have a function, a use and to incentivize people or business to use such systems created.
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:57:56 PM

There are 3 components that every good crypto project continues to improve on

1) Technical capabilities & Delivering on Technical goals
2) Marketing, Community and Adoption
3) Integration, Partnerships, Usability and Company Structure
These a very valid points and ideally, it should be the things that define a successful Cryptocurrency project, but unfortunately that is not the case especially when it comes to the perspective of investors, there are projects that meet the above mentioned criteria but are still seen as a failure because let's face it, the investors are mostly in for the profit and not the tech.

These days the yardstick used to mention the success of a project is the profit that it fetches it's investors, the project might not meet any of the criteria's above but as long as it's tokens keep doing well in exchanges and keeps yielding profit for it's token holders, then it is considered a resounding success even if it has no actual tech to speak of.

I personally cannot support any project with just a good token price or ROI because I would keep feeling like it's just a house of cards and would crash down at any moment but if you look closely, you would notice that most investors don't really care about tech, it's all about the money where they are concerned.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:52:46 PM

In my opinion, a good cryptocurrency project is a project that follows exactly what it whitepaper says and delivers it according to it's roadmap, we have to admit that majority of what we see in whitepapers before the ICO that attracted us to invest are not the things we eventually see, so personally, I measure the success of a project with how much it has delivered according to it's whitepaper and if it has delivered it according to their roadmap, if all cryptocurrency projects did this, the Blockchain space would definitely be more advanced than it is now.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:12:04 PM

In my opinion, a good cryptocurrency project is a project that follows exactly what it whitepaper says and delivers it according to it's roadmap, we have to admit that majority of what we see in whitepapers before the ICO that attracted us to invest are not the things we eventually see, so personally, I measure the success of a project with how much it has delivered according to it's whitepaper and if it has delivered it according to their roadmap, if all cryptocurrency projects did this, the Blockchain space would definitely be more advanced than it is now.
This is so true but unfortunately most projects do not follow what's on their roadmap. Looking at it from a different dimension, what if what's on the project whitepaper / roadmap doesn't really make much sense and they follow it accordingly? Does this make the project a good one, obviously no right. So in essence, a good project should first have a valid project vision and followed up by a dedicated team. I've also found out from experience that community-centric projects do better, this is because holders are encouraged by constant communication and updates by the team to the community.

Most projects do not meet all requisites to be termed "good" since they lag in one area or another. Take for instance, EOS promises to be scalable, no doubt but I don't see any good reason for delegating EOS to rent CPU or RAM or whatever, and also paying fees to activate wallet, this makes the EOS blockchain complicated especially for new users.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:15:27 AM

From these 3 distinct categories, there's a whole infrastructure and sub-categories that can be stemmed. Ultimately, there are teams who solely focus on 1/3 areas and neglect the others; this is ultimately what we call shitcoins. Most top 50-100 coins have at least captured 2/3 of these areas, with only a select handful of gems attaining or about to attain all 3 levels of success.

Ultimately, every project I see can be defined by these basic and generic overview of essential capabilities I view. Again, I want to stress there are several areas to emphasize within these categories there are numerous of sub-categories, such as legality, financials, revenue, market share, competition and a whole host of other factors that make up any successful business

I agree that all three factors can bring a project to success. In addition to these three factors, there is a more important factor in my opinion that is the solid developer team. Many projects fail in the middle of the road because the developer team left the project or was no longer compact to achieve the project's vision when it was first created
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:05:21 PM

Two things are very important to make a project successful, one is the idea of real use case and working product backing the project or coins, the second is professionalism of teams which i think is affecting many new projects today
You are just too much, and that is the base of a successful project, any project without those two things will never go far. Even if the project has a very great team, and the idea of the project is not one that can move the market, it will be impossible for them to be able to get people’s attention.

For anyone to really get people's attention, the project product must be a solid one, and the team must be a team that is quite much responsible. When I decide to choose any project, the base of my research is to really analyze the product first, and then even ask myself if I would ever buy it, then, I think of looking at the team, if they will have that strength to actually push for the project.

If any investor can get these two things right from their investment, I don’t think they should have any portfolio of shit coins.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:06:29 PM

To get good marketing we need to have a good product so if our crypto will be good it will attract so many investors by itself.   After the worth and potential of the coin then it comes number of investors if more people will be interested and they will use it so that crypto will touch success very fast but if people will not trust it and buy so it will grow slowly or Maybe will not grow till now bitcoin is the most successful crypto.
Yes right, product must be very good and so the team must also be an excellent responsible and reputable team because the success of the project still in the hand of the team. If the team has the drive to move the project to a good height, with very good product, the sky will be their limits which their investors are still the ones that will be the ones to benefits from it most.

It has been long that I actually could guarantee a very good and reputable project, the projects that I feel I can trust right now are projects that are within the top 100 in our data market. If we chose from those projects, I believe that we will have a more relax mind than all these new projects that is being released now without much working project and any trusted team.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:37:50 AM

Yes right, product must be very good and so the team must also be an excellent responsible and reputable team because the success of the project still in the hand of the team. If the team has the drive to move the project to a good height, with very good product, the sky will be their limits which their investors are still the ones that will be the ones to benefits from it most.

It has been long that I actually could guarantee a very good and reputable project, the projects that I feel I can trust right now are projects that are within the top 100 in our data market. If we chose from those projects, I believe that we will have a more relax mind than all these new projects that is being released now without much working project and any trusted team.
For us to consider that a particular crypto or project is a successful one if they really meet the target cap, what I mean is that if they are setting some high value of token and they sold all of it, it is actually good for the project itself because they can circulate a lot of tokens. It can be consider successful if there are lots of investors trusting them because in this kind of business trusted projects are hard to find. If they really reach what they have target for the whole project, I can say that it is successful if that is being knew all over the market and there are lot of people buying it.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:53:22 AM

From these 3 distinct categories, there's a whole infrastructure and sub-categories that can be stemmed. Ultimately, there are teams who solely focus on 1/3 areas and neglect the others; this is ultimately what we call shitcoins. Most top 50-100 coins have at least captured 2/3 of these areas, with only a select handful of gems attaining or about to attain all 3 levels of success.

Ultimately, every project I see can be defined by these basic and generic overview of essential capabilities I view. Again, I want to stress there are several areas to emphasize within these categories there are numerous of sub-categories, such as legality, financials, revenue, market share, competition and a whole host of other factors that make up any successful business
I agree with what you say that every new project requires at least two of the three components you have delivered. Every new project must be structured and planned well, communicating with the team behind the project to achieve the goals set and how they can get funds to push the project, how they can survive in competing with other projects and how they continue to develop the project really need to be considered.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:07:43 AM

What makes a successful crypto is team and Exchange, if team have zealousness towards their token even if listed on an exchange without good liquidity another Exchange will surely list them but that's if they have good road map and follows it sequentially by giving real good announcements people investors will surely keyin and buy the tokens.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:16:54 AM

For us to consider that a particular crypto or project is a successful one if they really meet the target cap, what I mean is that if they are setting some high value of token and they sold all of it, it is actually good for the project itself because they can circulate a lot of tokens. It can be consider successful if there are lots of investors trusting them because in this kind of business trusted projects are hard to find. If they really reach what they have target for the whole project, I can say that it is successful if that is being knew all over the market and there are lot of people buying it.
It is not always about the amount sold of the project for their either ICO or IEO because the success of something is measured not only by the sales but also the sustainability of the project through the years. If the project sold all of his available token or coin during the ICO or IEO and then after a few months, the price goes down drastically then it means that the project is not successful but only a hype.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rcoinmoon

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:53:50 PM

A very good team members, good fund management, sincerity to the community/investors listen and communicate with investors.

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: