Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 2 BTC and paid back 2.3BTC in 5/6 months  (Read 211 times)
EnriqueTurner (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:26:48 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 11:49:44 AM by EnriqueTurner

Hello bitcointalk! I need 2 BTC to support 3 projects of mine and my family.  

Amount Requested: 2 BTC

Duration: maximum 5/6 months.

Interest Offered: 2.4BTC (120%) I can pay monthly

Collateral: 0.1 BTC (almost everything I have on my BTC Wallet)

My case:
I'm a 19 year old young graduate in programming who was born in Venezuela but who emigrated to Colombia because of the instability of my country, I urgently need 2 BTC, and you should ask yourself, why would a young man like me need 2BTC's?
Well I'm living in a period when I woke up, I simply woke up from the matrix we live in, and decided that I want to be an entrepreneur and I want to "dominate" the world.
But I am living in hell, my father is an alcoholic and beats my mother and mistreats my 3 little sisters, we have low income at home sometimes my mother does not eats to feed us, and I think that she is prostituting herself, because she went out at night without saying anything to anyone, and as I am the oldest I notice changes in her, my father is a son of a bitch who is never home and when it is just to make trouble.

I want this money to put my sisters and my mother in Spain and rent an apartment (if anyone knows a good and cheap apartment in Spain contact me) email: enriqueturner81@gmail.com

Projects
I need money for projects also have 3 projects related to Ecommerce (a project that I think competes with ebay where users make my income), another is an application of leases like uber, airbnb, the other is a platform for e-sport (the future sport, which will steal a lot of audience from other sports). These projects seem a little unrealistic and lunatic, but believe me as I believe in me a person who went through what I pass should be depressed and on the verge of suicide but I am different and I feel it, I feel that every day I want to live more because I know I can influence the world in a positive way, and as libertarian I believe the free market will tell me.

This is a serious proposal if you have someone who wants to help in Colombia we can meet personally.

BTC adress: 1J3NBMDDaZbJkyGFazoRbJ3sT8VTLytodT (I accept donations)
email: enriqueturner81@gmail.com
*If you help me leave me your contact and BTC adress so that I can pay you back*
I'd feel bad if I could pay it back, I'm not begging for alms I'm just asking for help
we can book an skype or whatsapp webcam if you want, so you can see me and my sisters an my business plans
Thank you
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 04:55:57 AM

Users who aren't yet established members of the forum aren't eligible to recieve insecure collaterals loans for security reasons. The best collateral which can be accepted from you for your loan are altcoins (tradable ones with high volumes).

By the way collateral are meant to be equal or worth more than the loan account, the amount you're asking isn't worth the risk of giving an unsecured collateral loan. You won't get a loan, Instagram account for ~$20,000, lol who does that 😁

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:12:34 AM

Collateral: IG accounts with a lot of followers, the only valuable digital good I have
It is actually against Instagram's TOS to sell Instagram accounts/handles, and providing accounts as collateral would fall under this purview.

If someone were to receive your instagram account as collateral for a loan, the account could possibly get suspended/closed. This is in addition to the risk the account is hacked/compromised.

None of the rest of what you wrote matters.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:21:16 AM

None of the rest of what you wrote matters.
I beg to differ, I think his story is good Wink
for that reason, I would suggest him to switch profession to be a writer instead Tongue

Collateral: IG accounts with a lot of followers, the only valuable digital good I have
~
This is a serious proposal if you have someone who wants to help in Colombia we can meet personally.
if you are serious you should first ask loan and support from people that you know in real life,
you can't expect a lot by registering in a forum and asking loan from strangers without valid collateral
since you have "a lot of followers", why don't you start business or raise fund on instagram?

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:13:11 AM

There are billions of people that needs money. If every one of them would come here with a sob story and no collateral there wouldn't be enough BTC for all of them (don't forget about the multiple accounts that one person creates in order to get free money).

Anyway, seeing that you have apps that competes with ebay, uber, airbnb and another one that is the future sport than you are all set and maybe you can start giving money around based on sob stories.
EnriqueTurner (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:52:36 AM

We can book an skype or whatsapp webcall if you want to  Smiley
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:08:51 AM

No need for this. The only thing that you need for getting a loan here is to provide valid collateral (usually 120% of your asking amount). If you don't have this, than this is not the right place for you and you will only get more negative trust.
EnriqueTurner (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:50:54 AM

Done I think.
My first time posting in this forum i don't know very well how they work around here i'm sorry for that.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:47:58 PM

My first time posting in this forum i don't know very well how they work around here i'm sorry for that.

You knew though to make a loan request... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 01:09:25 PM

LMAO, you think people are going to give you free money that too 20k USD for just showing your face? You all need to get off those drugs which are pushing you to attempt such scams. Start leading a clean life instead of being pathological liar and trying to get money for your own misdeeds.

Like a businessman/bank would say, if you dont have any collateral you dont get a loan.

Fact is, you cloud get a loan of a smaller amount of you went to a local pawn shop and offered them some valuable good as collateral. But you are stuck in your four-walled mommy's basement. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:34:46 PM
Merited by TheUltraElite (1)

I simply woke up from the matrix we live in, and decided that I want to be an entrepreneur and I want to "dominate" the world.

Well, It's a good thing your all "woke" now...

And it's great how you can one day just decide - I want to build something to dominate the world - all I need is someone to finance me $20k through an unsecured loan...
Oh, and while I'm dominating the world, I want to take care of my family with "your" money also. -Such good morals-

As cool of a story that is, I'm sure all the rest of the world has the same unrealistic dreams and goals too.

The sad part is that young adults like you seriously believe the world is just ready to hand some "kid" $20k. Why you?

The sense of entitlement is sickening.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: