Dime Per 1 NPXS (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:26:32 AM
Merited by Basorexia (40)

Hi Yall!
Yes, I made this account specifically to create this thread! Grin
I want to draw your attention to the NPXS token, now its price is only $ 0,000379 USD or 3 Satoshi.
I consider this project to be one of the most underestimated today, as the team has a ready-made product that is used by a very large number of people around the world (the most popular regions are Asia, South America, Africa).
The project’s social networks clearly reflect teamwork, constant meetings with other eminent projects, official cooperation with such mastadons of the cryptocurrency world as NEM, QTUM, Binance and KuCoin etc.
Binance, by the way, added the token to the exchange on its own initiative absolutely free, but about it was not subject to mass publicity. This is also an extremely good indicator.

Since it is a low-cost asset (in satoshi), it is subject to a pump that will happen sooner or later, this is inevitable.
In addition, the team really works on the project, they release their own phone (X Phone), work on creating their own blockchain. Well, their cryptocurrency payment terminals have been used for more than a year in more than 20 countries around the world. Now in the world there are more than 100,000 terminals. And this is a physical thing that is already ready and working, and not drawn on paper.

I recommend that you take a closer look at this asset, I am sure that in the future it will multiply the invested funds many times.
Do not expect instant growth of the currency, this is an investment in the long term. I think the peak price of NPXS will be in 2021-2022.
If you consider this investment as medium-term (half a year - a year) - I think you will be able to make X2 or X3.

PS. I do not urge you to buy a token, but simply drew attention to it, since the price is now extremely attractive for such an asset. First of all, you yourself are responsible for your funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 10:46:17 AM

yeah, i believe that doing this thing that you are doing will be worth it but it will be extremely risky so we should only invest the money that we can afford to lose. I remember back then that someone from my crypto friends bought rdd with just 10$, that very 10$ becomes 400$ in value which is a very nice.

Ilaya

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:42:27 AM

NPXS is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. Accept digital assets as payment. Increment estimation of store properties through an insightful clearing framework. Spend and acquire digital assets. Support BTC, ETH (ERC 20), NPXS, XEM, QTUM (QRC 20), BNB, XLM, and other popular digital assets
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:11:31 AM

I don't thik so, because i see NPXS price is not movement for long time and the price still 3 satoshi. This is good project with good team and product used around the world but can't make the coin price rise. This coin is good coin but only for long term investment.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:10:17 AM

The problem with all crypto startups is that the price of an asset does not depend on fundamental indicators, but on hype. Hype Pundi-X passed. Maybe it will be again. Pumping this token is not easy, since it is quite liquid. Therefore, we can only wait for the improvement of the overall market situation. In combination with the further development of the project, this can restore the price.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:34:23 PM

i know exactly NPXS , or PXS at the beginning, even, i still active talking on their telegram group.
about what happened on NPXS since a few month ago , we know the prices decrease continiously.
we can see it since from beginning of july until now, the price seems stuck to raise.
but , i just have little speculation its just a normal phase , i saw already, many many people try to blame this project.
but the fact, the dev still active ,well ,about it. i believe the next event on tokyo will bring more attention from people.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:45:05 PM

I'm personally holding some amount of NPXS and the price fell down drastically since I've bought its project token, I hope the project will bring adoption and price will get me not only 2-3x, this is not discussed, but 10-100x

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 04:00:42 PM

If the project was really good its value didn't drop so quickly, I bought NPXS for 8 Satoshi and now my assets have dropped by more than half. Perhaps people should place a buy order at 1 Sat Sad
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 05:43:36 PM

Looks like bears are totally in control of npxs at the moment and more downside can be expected before we see any decisive change of trend, although project is really good but somehow bears are not allowing it to get to its fair value so may be more wait for hodlers and investors.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:26:58 PM

I have already changed my funds to FX without knowing it will take months before it will be completed.
I dont know if I did the right thing though.

Now, I cannot even sell it for I still need to wait like 3 month more before all my NPXS will converted to something else.
The scary thing though. The number of NPXS is getting lower and it might cause a price hike. So it might be regrets at the end into why I exchanged it to something else.
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:38:47 PM

My dear friend) you are probably a big minus and are trying on your own to draw attention to the project. You can not worry, as this project will certainly grow strongly on the overall growth of cryptocurrencies. Everything will grow in a row, and projects with a work product will grow very much. Sit and wait an hour)

Dime Per 1 NPXS (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:38:57 AM

If you have not bought NPXS yet - do it right now and after a few years you will thank me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: