Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying crypto with fiat a good idea?  (Read 512 times)
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:56:29 AM

over time, a business may always have crypto that can be made as a feasible idea for investment right to those who want to buy it from crypto to crypto, so that requires vinegar time on the maximum results out to the new cast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:12:54 AM

Hey! I want to buy some crypto with fiat and I want to know if it's a good idea. For example, to exchange crypto to crypto is just 0.25% fees on changelly. On the contrary, it's 7% to exchange it from fiat. It's a huge difference! What do you think about it?
Why not, if you want to buy some cryptocurrency and you don’t have any cryptocurrency to do this, then of course you have to use fiat for these purposes, so feel free to find a good cryptocurrency exchange or online exchanges where you can easily exchange your fiat for the cryptocurrency that interests you, but I would not advise doing this through online exchanges, so the percentage will certainly be taken unpleasant, so do it better through exchanges.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:45:55 AM

That is a huge difference. The rate of 7% is even higher than that of decentralized transactions from fiat -> coin.
But at the moment there are a lot of exchanges that keep that ratio. It is considered normal, so you should avoid trading fiat money -> coins regularly to avoid losing a lot of money.

adaora2323

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 07:47:46 AM

Hey! I want to buy some crypto with fiat and I want to know if it's a good idea. For example, to exchange crypto to crypto is just 0.25% fees on changelly. On the contrary, it's 7% to exchange it from fiat. It's a huge difference! What do you think about it?

That's quite a huge difference. Hence, it not a good idea to buy crypto with fiat. Why not check exchange?

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────            Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:56:45 AM

I think it defend in what way will you use it. If you it as business I think you not need to regret and compassion because there will be a sure return of investment but when you only use it as a payment to your thing I think you need to think twice because because of too much charge and transaction fees. Make your every transaction meaningful and worth it.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:16:42 AM

You can buy coins with fiat money. But you should invest only the amount you can afford. You should not borrow money and invest in crypto as it is volatile. I think getting free tokens through bounty and airdrops is the best idea. For that, you should pick good projects and do bounty campaigns.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
hohuan101

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:00:50 AM

Yes, i think this is a good idea. This is a good time to buy and hold crypto. i can suggest to you some coin like BTC,ETH and BCH.

Hope it will make you rich. Have a good day guys!!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:11:13 AM

it is not just about the fees, it is mostly about the amount of fiat that you are going to lose when invest it in an altcoin. so far all the altcoins have dropped at least 70% against USD and that goes up to 100% drop (meaning dead coins).
so you have to decide whether you want to lose that much money or not before making such an investment.

for day traders, they always want the fast speed with cheapest fees so they always trade altcoins against bitcoin and also it has the benefit of helping them increase their total bitcoin and benefit from the only crypto that goes up in the long run!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:31:23 PM

You use whatever makes the commission and conversion charges less for example sometime I used to convert to XRP and then withdraw it from exchange and transfer to another exchange when Bitcoin transactions costs were so high.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:04:21 PM

Hey, guys. What exchange do you use in order to trade or hodl coins? I have tested many options but unfortunately  timing is so long on all platforms, I wonder why it takes so much time to transfer USD to Litecoin for example regarding all these technological progress which blockchain brought.
Ricardo_II_Berkley

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:05:50 PM

Hey, guys. What exchange do you use in order to trade or hodl coins? I have tested many options but unfortunately  timing is so long on all platforms, I wonder why it takes so much time to transfer USD to Litecoin for example regarding all these technological progress which blockchain brought.
Mate, there are not so many decent options by the way. Numerous of these options are really trusty and safe. Using big exchanges like binance is not safe.
Chizzydon

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:15:22 PM

I don't know the country you staying, you can try escrow with much lower fee, that's what we use here
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:24:22 PM

You have to put your money into cryptocurrencies at first, no matter what you buy, there are the highest fees related to bank transfer or credit card deposits.
After you have some cryptocurrencies, then you can swap cryptocurrencies with very cheap fees.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:51:16 PM

If you buy btc with fiat, fees are mostly higher than compared to other coins like litecoin, doge, dash or some other popular coins. Lately i bought one of those coins with lower fees and changed it into btc on the exchange.
this is what i have noticed lately
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:13:05 PM

Ultimately, fiat offers a much more flexible option for payments and expenditure. I believe buying for crypto with fiat does not only ensure access to everyone, but ensures no one is ever left behind. Also, with fiat, there is a much more uniformity is payment value.
WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:22:21 PM

Mate, there are not so many decent options by the way. Numerous of these options are really trusty and safe. Using big exchanges like binance is not safe.
And so what exchange you personally use and what are the key benefits between your change and bitfinex for example?
Ricardo_II_Berkley

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:22:52 PM

And so what exchange you personally use and what are the key benefits between your change and bitfinex for example?
I use Bitrexchange is a really trusty change. Bought BTC via fiat numerous times. Works very quick, tokes and currencies instantly appears on your wallet
WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:28:44 PM

And do they work with telegram tokens? And how long does it take to buy and get some?
Ricardo_II_Berkley

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:29:28 PM

And do they work with telegram tokens? And how long does it take to buy and get some?
I haven't bought any of gram there, but guys say that on bitrexchange it takes up to 10 minutes to get this token, not so long
WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:35:44 PM

I haven't bought any of gram there, but guys say that on bitrexchange it takes up to 10 minutes to get this token, not so long
Really good, and is it possible to work via bank? Is it possible?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: