Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying crypto with fiat a good idea?  (Read 512 times)
Ricardo_II_Berkley

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:36:11 PM

And do they work with telegram tokens? And how long does it take to buy and get some?
I haven't bought any of gram there, but guys say that on bitrexchange it takes up to 10 minutes to get this token, not so long
Really good, and is it possible to work via bank? Is it possible?
Yeah, as I have previously mentioned, I bought BTC via fiat, 800$. So they work via bank no doubt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:42:39 PM

And do they work with telegram tokens? And how long does it take to buy and get some?
I haven't bought any of gram there, but guys say that on bitrexchange it takes up to 10 minutes to get this token, not so long
Yeah, as I have previously mentioned, I bought BTC via fiat, 800$. So they work via bank no doubt
nice to hear that, thanks for sharing
Ricardo_II_Berkley

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:42:55 PM

nice to hear that, thanks for sharing
Welcome! Do not spend long hours to change BTC
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:35:30 PM

You can try to exchange fiat for crypto from some person. There are special bot in telegram for this. They have a commission less than in exchangers.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:27:44 AM

Hey! I want to buy some crypto with fiat and I want to know if it's a good idea. For example, to exchange crypto to crypto is just 0.25% fees on changelly. On the contrary, it's 7% to exchange it from fiat. It's a huge difference! What do you think about it?

It is not a problem to buying cryptocurrency with fiat, actually this is safer than buying crypto using credit card.
The most important thing is find a legit crypto exchange so we can send or withdraw our coins quickly without troubles.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:04:12 AM

I think it's a good idea to buy some cryptocurrency monthly for fiat. But you need to buy a solid cryptocurrency, not trash.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:12:36 AM

If you want to acquire any significant amount of crypto, then you'll ned to buy with fiat. I think the days are long gone where you can start from nothing and build up your crypto just through mining/airdrops/bounties. Nowadays if you want some crypto, buying with fiat is the way to go.

And I do think buying crypto with fiat is a good idea for the long-term. There are various routes available, just find a good one with a low exchange fee.

cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:27:51 AM

Hey! I want to buy some crypto with fiat and I want to know if it's a good idea. For example, to exchange crypto to crypto is just 0.25% fees on changelly. On the contrary, it's 7% to exchange it from fiat. It's a huge difference! What do you think about it?
I think that is a bad idea. Because trading between fiat and crypto costs a lot. As you can see, trading between fiat and crypto costs 7%, which is a terrible number.
Don't trade in focused apps. You can trade on the black market, it's safe, but it's a lot cheaper.

guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:52:34 AM

While there are a lot of crypto prices that are going down now, I think buying good altcoin with fiat is a good decision. At some exchangers, now we can buy crypto with a credit card or debit card and that gives us convenience. Regarding the transaction fee which reached 0.25%, I think the rate is still reasonable

Most people start dealing with cryptocurrencies when they buy it with fiat. I do not see here any great difference with other methods - the same risks and possible gains also exist. The other thing is when you buy cryptocurrency with cash. Buying crypto for cash attracts traders and investors who value privacy and want to avoid high fees on exchanges.
However, here you should know the person is 100% honest and he can be trusted.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:04:05 PM

which certainly depends on the situation. if you only have fiat then there is no other choice. but if you already have crypto (btc, Eth and others) it's more profitable to buy using crypto.

I personally rarely buy crypto using fiat, even though in an exchange that I usually use already provide it (Indodax, Pair with IDR) but I rarely make deposits there. I more often use the exchange only for trading or making withdrawals to Fiat.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:11:54 PM

Basically I don't see any  reason I should use the fiats for buying of cryptocurrency because the fees different is very much as I have seen in your post. Things of these  nature need individuals approach and not just generalizing it. Personally, I will not go for more fees than the lower fees which have been my favorite. Although, the fiats way of buying cryptocurrency is not safe as I have assumed it to be unlike buying from an exchange.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:59:06 PM

It depends on you, if you think you have some tokes that are worth losing or not worth holding and you can still use for your new token, then you can do so, but if you are planning to use Ethereum or bitcoin, I would not advise that at this stage where they all want to boom and I think that fiat would be the best option.

You should have been used to these fiat percentage already because I feel  you must have bought so many coins with it, because without fiat, we still can't have access to buy some coins, except maybe we already have a very big amount of some cryptos in our wallet. Fiat is good to use but look for exchanges that are very fair with fees like binance, and check some Local exchanges also that offer a very cheap fee on buying crypto with fiat.
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:19:43 PM

Yes, in fact it is not profitable, especially if you buy a large amount, it is best to negotiate with someone, maybe someone from friends or friends of friends has a large amount of cryptocurrency that he wants to withdraw from the Internet in fiat, but if there are none, then you need consider otc sites but there they work only with large amounts; if the amount is small, then there is only one way out, only pay a commission.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 04:25:50 PM

Buying with fiat is not a bad idea. Infact you can make good profits if you time the moves rightly. I mean if you can predict the time of bear and bull then you can get in and out of the market at the right time while making some handsome profits. But for that you need to be top guru in trading and to have luck in your favor.
anexxty009

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

Yes its a cool idea and helps speeds up the transactions but the major question i ask then is, how will the anonymous nature then be taken into consideration or achievement again if u buy crypto with fiat?

[      I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: