Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] WORLD RENOWNED BITCOIN ARTIST ARTWORK  (Read 397 times)
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:21:40 AM

if you google up "the most expensive city in the world", you understand the shipping fees..

I’ll be sure to do that. In the meantime maybe you could actually respond to what matters..why are you asking that buyer send you shipping fees directly, as to not make them a part of the escrow?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wheresmycoin (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:23:37 AM

if you google up "the most expensive city in the world", you understand the shipping fees..

I’ll be sure to do that. In the meantime maybe you could actually respond to what matters..why are you asking that buyer send you shipping fees directly, as to not make them a part of the escrow?

I'm shipping physical product, not shipping air or digital. Can I tell the staffs at the post office to ship my item without paying? Roll Eyes
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:27:29 AM

Where you live has NOTHING to do with shipping costs.... you truly are “special”  Roll Eyes
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 04:30:27 AM

Starting bid  : 0.000btc
Min bid.       : 0.002btc
Huh
Shipping costs, whatever. I know most won't bid due to the high cost thereof but if someone out there does want it, then that's up to them to decide.

The auction reminds me of the other ones with reserve prices. If someone wants to pay 0.065+ BTC for the piece... by all means.

teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:31:56 AM

I agree. I’ve always seen Teegumes as a watch dog of sorts on this forum, someone who’s not going to let bs slide no matter who’s behind it. I very much so value his opinion. This is also why I encourage him to look at your behavior the past week. All your posts, all your feedback left, as well as my edited post above where I’ve pointed some of this out.

Locking a thread after refusing escrow on a high dollar item as to receive all communication in private is a common scam technique, especially  when locking after not responding to legitimate concerns inside the thread.

Miss representing an item you’re selling entirely, saying you allow for escrow but an abnormal shipping fee is not part of that escrow, and expecting that others should review all threads on this collectibles sub to gain pertinent  information that is imperative to an honest sale is straight up deceitful and a clear scam attempt in my book.

I open auction thread, click on imgur link.
See this:

Read this:
Top left corner of art piece was fragmented away from art piece, has been fixed.

Continue to read OP, see this:
Feel free to ask any questions related before bidding.

I ask what happened/history of piece. Decide not to bid.

I won't deny that he runs some very strange auctions/sales threads. It keeps our section interesting.. stop the personal attacks.
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:33:47 AM

wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:35:05 AM

Where you live has NOTHING to do with shipping costs.... you truly are “special”  Roll Eyes

For heavy items, buyer deposit shipping fees.

But for light items, wonder why you didn't mention that from two sales I had recently, I had absorbed all the shipping fees.  Roll Eyes

People always try to point out "fault" but not "merit".?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 04:37:18 AM

Please use the edit button instead of double-posting.
What did you use to fix the broken piece?

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:09:05 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 09:09:14 PM by ChiBitCTy
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)

I agree. I’ve always seen Teegumes as a watch dog of sorts on this forum, someone who’s not going to let bs slide no matter who’s behind it. I very much so value his opinion. This is also why I encourage him to look at your behavior the past week. All your posts, all your feedback left, as well as my edited post above where I’ve pointed some of this out.

Locking a thread after refusing escrow on a high dollar item as to receive all communication in private is a common scam technique, especially  when locking after not responding to legitimate concerns inside the thread.

Miss representing an item you’re selling entirely, saying you allow for escrow but an abnormal shipping fee is not part of that escrow, and expecting that others should review all threads on this collectibles sub to gain pertinent  information that is imperative to an honest sale is straight up deceitful and a clear scam attempt in my book.

See this:

Read this:
Top left corner of art piece was fragmented away from art piece, has been fixed.

I won't deny that he runs some very strange auctions/sales threads. It keeps our section interesting.. stop the personal attacks.

“Personal attacks”? Simply pointing out the obvious. Imagine someone came to this thread completely unsuspecting of anything, they should just know to ask “hey is the artist a scammer and did they send you the piece in total disarray?” He said in the OP one piece broke off that he fixed, yet states elsewhere the whole thing was fucked up “glued together in pieces”. Is that not an outright lie to conceal the truth? That picture isn’t good enough quality  to show what the true damage was, or what it likely looks like in person.

I’m just trying to look out for unsuspecting buyers who don’t frequent this sub or forum like we do. Maybe I’m wrong about them in whole..But to just call his auctions strange stops well short of an accurate description imo.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:33:17 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 08:15:07 AM by wheresmycoin

Locking a thread after refusing escrow on a high dollar item as to receive all communication in private is a common scam technique, especially  when locking after not responding to legitimate concerns inside the thread.

Miss representing an item you’re selling entirely, saying you allow for escrow but an abnormal shipping fee is not part of that escrow, and expecting that others should review all threads on this collectibles sub to gain pertinent  information that is imperative to an honest sale is straight up deceitful and a clear scam attempt in my book.

See this:

Read this:

“Personal attacks”? Simply pointing out the obvious. Imagine someone came to this thread completely unsuspecting of anything, they should just know to ask “hey is the artist a scammer and did they send you the piece in total disarray?” He said in the OP one piece broke off that he fixed, yet states elsewhere the whole thing was fucked up “glued together in pieces”. Is that not an outright lie to conceal the truth? That picture isn’t good enough quality  to show what the true damage was, or what it likely looks like in person.

I’m just trying to look out for unsuspecting buyers who don’t frequent this sub or forum like we do. Maybe I’m wrong about them in whole..But to just call his auctions strange stops well shorts of an accurate description imo.

ok, no need to get Teegumes involved in this argument, that's not his job. Don't get involved with other/fellow forumers here just because of wmc/this issue.

Just post the questions to me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: