Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Says “Bitcoin under $9,500. If you are panicking, you are a fool”  (Read 729 times)
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:34:26 AM

Well!! Recently, popular crypto face john McAfee tweeted about bitcoin. He Says “Bitcoin under $9,500. If you are panicking, you are a fool” 

Source: https://coinpedia.org/news/bitcoin-price-john-mcafee/

What's your take john mcafee's view?

Well, I'm not a fan of John Mcafee but I think he was right just that he was too harsh with his words. It is natural to panic with Bitcoin under $9500 but the panic should be well controlled in order not result in panic sales because Bitcoin always recovers. This year has been a great year for cryptocurrency market as compared to last year and investors must anticipate for the higher prices in Q4 2019.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 06:12:38 AM

If McAfee would have ever been right, we would have been already millionaires, as he predicted many times Bitcoin will reach 1 million $.

This guy does nothing but taking advantage of his popularity and takes money to promote all kind of sh*t tokens or gives unrealistic predictions to be visualized by naive people hoping to get rich overnight.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
hotmom

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:58:28 AM

I think it's natural because they don't have a good trading base yet

I think that they do not have not only a good trading base but also experience in trading otherwise they would not panic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: