Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WITH EMPOW, BLOCKCHAIN TOO EASY TO USE  (Read 1648 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:46:20 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 05:18:55 AM by gweedo

1. What is Empow?

Empow is a series of decentralized products and services, built on the foundation of Blockchain technology, with outstanding features and utilities, overcoming all the bad restrictions of the previous generation Blockchain, making all transactions safe, transparent and secure, with Friendly and easy to use interface, making Blockchain available to everyone.

2. Empow ecosystem

The Empow ecosystem is divided into 3 phases of development as follows:

3. Features

4. Token

Total supply: 100 billion

Distribute 100 billion EM token, in which:

50%: Users exploit and develop the community

There are 2 stages:
-   Phase 1: 5% (equivalent to 5 billion EM) will be provided to users using Empow. Each user when using Empow to interact with EOS Dapps, TRON, ETH will be rewarded with a certain amount of money for each transaction. There will be 10 million EM tokens exploited in 1 day, and distributed until the end of 5,000,000,000 EM.
-   Phase 2: 45% (equivalent to 45 billion EM) will be provided to the ecosystem within 9 years. Each year, 5% will be added to the ecosystem. This 5% is divided by 1.5% for nodes, 2% for team members and 1.5% for content developers on social networks.

The remaining 50% is distributed as follows:

Adviser + Private sale: 5% (Distributed in 1 year)
PreSale: 10% (Update details in November 2019)
Reserve: 5% (Special case fund is only used when there is a problem)
Team: 10% (Distributed within 3 years)
Token Sale: 20% (Will be updated in the Whitepaper 2.0 version)

After the launch of the mainnet, the total number of EM tokens will be converted into coins on the Blockchain Empow platform with a scale of 1 - 1.

5. Roadmap

Empow has officially launched. Please join us at:

-   Telegram: https://t.me/empowofficial
-   Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/empow-io  
-   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Empowofficial  
-   Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Empowofficial
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lesam0urai44

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:17:16 AM

I have check your project. It's pretty obvious, although I've seen many similar projects, but I believe this project will succeed. Also when do you intend to ICO or IEO?
lesam0urai44

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:44:55 AM

I have check your project. It's pretty obvious, although I've seen many similar projects, but I believe this project will succeed. Also when do you intend to ICO or IEO?
I have checked their whitpaper. They have announced that IEO will start in Q2 2020. They are focusing on project development and mainnet launch before implementing IEO, I guess so.
hmm!  OK thank you.  I have seen it in their roadmap.  Btw, I also want to know the price of the token and EMPOW's partner information. This project seems very interesting.  And it comes from my country
BillGoldberg

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:28:18 PM

When will you launch the wallet on phone? I tried downloading the wallet on the PC and it worked quite smoothly. Also are you planning to do any bounty to promote your project?

Bounties is a good way to kick things off before launching your IEO. I've seen similar projects and we need all the exposure that we could possibly get in order for us to stand out.
Elousl

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:03:47 AM

Your project will start an ICO in early 2021. I think it's quite a long time and I hope that you guys are still active until then. And I still don't understand EMads, can you suggest me more about it?
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:18:37 AM

Your project will start an ICO in early 2021. I think it's quite a long time and I hope that you guys are still active until then. And I still don't understand EMads, can you suggest me more about it?
All current projects are focused on developing their products. Because the current market is very bad, and it is difficult for them to complete hardcap or softcap. If you try to list at this point, the project may soon collapse
Emads work like Google Ads or Facebook Ads. But completely works on blockchain. We strive to provide the best user experience.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:46:24 AM

Our project consists of 3 phases. The first phase is almost completed.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:47:54 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 04:12:21 AM by gweedo

Simple and easy to use, I've tried creating many different wallets and it's quite easy. But is it as secure as other wallets?
Fully open source wallet. You can check it out. Our wallets are as secure as all other wallets on the market.
Elousl

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:48:07 AM

All current projects are focused on developing their products. Because the current market is very bad, and it is difficult for them to complete hardcap or softcap. If you try to list at this point, the project may soon collapse
Emads work like Google Ads or Facebook Ads. But completely works on blockchain. We strive to provide the best user experience.

So I can get Token EM by watching those ads ? Do you intend to staking so users can get more tokens or not ?
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:51:46 AM

Simple and easy to use, I've tried creating many different wallets and it's quite easy. But is it as secure as other wallets?
We are finishing the phone wallet. If you are a Dapp user you can use Empow wallet to mine our token. We will also have bounty programs for users. Join the tele group to ask for project details.
@empowofficial1
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:04:18 AM

So I can get Token EM by watching those ads ? Do you intend to staking so users can get more tokens or not ?
Users developing content on the Empo social network will receive money from advertisers.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:07:08 AM

Currently we work through money investment funds and angel investors. And we will officially IEO when we launch testnet.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:10:08 AM

When will you launch the wallet on phone? I tried downloading the wallet on the PC and it worked quite smoothly. Also are you planning to do any bounty to promote your project?

Bounties is a good way to kick things off before launching your IEO. I've seen similar projects and we need all the exposure that we could possibly get in order for us to stand out.
Agree. As far as I know, almost all projects have their own bounty. And that is the best way for their project to have more people interested and use. And I also hope Empow will launch a bounty in the future
We are currently rewarding Em tokens for empow wallet users to use Dapps.
Elousl

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:29:13 AM

Currently we work through money investment funds and angel investors. And we will officially IEO when we launch testnet.
Ok thank you This project is just getting started, hopefully you will have some user referral programs soon
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:22:02 AM

Ok thank you This project is just getting started, hopefully you will have some user referral programs soon
We are currently rewarding our tokens for Empow wallet users.If you are a Dapp user you can use Empow wallet to mine our token. We will also have bounty programs for users. Join the tele group to ask for project details.
@empowofficial1
Walanex

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:00:13 AM

Hi. Do you need a Russian translation for your project? I am very interested in this project, simple but very effective. The chance of success is very high
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:46:55 AM

Agree. As far as I know, almost all projects have their own bounty. And that is the best way for their project to have more people interested and use. And I also hope Empow will launch a bounty in the future
We are currently rewarding Em tokens for empow wallet users to use Dapps.
Does this mean I will receive tokens if I make transactions from wallet to dapps? And how much is the token price? Is smart contract available?
Exactly. Currently we distribute to angel investors for 1 EM = 0.0006 USD. https://etherscan.io/token/0xfc7b04e7a02dbecc04931a41d12b2e8fd24a0f94
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:47:35 AM

Hi. Do you need a Russian translation for your project? I am very interested in this project, simple but very effective. The chance of success is very high
We will update Russian language in the future.
Walanex

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:22:27 AM

ok, if you need to translate  whitepaper and website into Russian. You can send me a PM! Best regards
Bradalisti

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:52:37 PM

We are currently rewarding our tokens for Empow wallet users.If you are a Dapp user you can use Empow wallet to mine our token. We will also have bounty programs for users. Join the tele group to ask for project details.
@empowofficial1

How can i get the token? Do I need to deposit my money into your wallet to receive the token?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: