Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties keeps getting worse  (Read 920 times)
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:34:30 AM

being a bounty hunter aint so easy lol, o many projects have scammed me in the past of my hardwork, I even had to stop hunting and look for funds elsewhere, I hope the bounty ecosystem becomes more genuine and fruitful
Now many good projects, such as Minter, are launching their bounty campaigns. I think that if you are constantly in this market, then you can earn money on it

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
masterusd

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 11:40:07 AM

I advise you to have a look into this bounty.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181947.0

Just have a look.

With MUSD No risk any more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181949.0

The investors are protected.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:58:56 AM

Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them
If you are in for quick bucks from promoting bounties then you get into the space in a very wrong time, bounties are only very good in altcoin season and since altcoins are suffering right now its time for every bounty hunters to thread with patience, i just keep promoting bounties because i belief that my luck is around the corner, sooner or later i will promote a project that will give me reasonable rewards

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Mianae

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:06:39 PM

Is there a project with work g product turned scam? Let's not Generali e projects with a product and real life use case can't be turned scam because these projects are in business as such they can't exit scam leaving behind their already established business
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1593

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 12:22:33 PM

It is true that Bounty campaigns are becoming less and less profitable along with decreasing the amount of worthy projects.

That's why we need to make research before join any bounty. I am join lot of bounties in the past, most of them give me tokens but just become a scammer. From what happen to me, now I am start to make simple research about project such as team, location, product etc, to make sure this project will be good in the future. As you say, there is still good bounty campaign we can join, from this you can start to choose the right bounty and can sell that tokens when distribution over.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:57:00 PM

Bounties these days is gradually losing it and several factors are just working against the projects. I have followed up on quite a number of them and even the ones that promises to pay in ETH unfortunately, its just one and the same. The most ridiculous aspect of it is the managers whether hired or part of the team that is saddled with the responsibility of managing the bounty hunters and those who want to bring some exposure to the project one way or the other. I then realize that these managers are creating more problem. They would fail to attend to queries, they would not calculate stakes at the right time, they make rules from their head in the middle or the campaign and worst of all, they can just decide to end the campaign because they found that some people are cheating when in actual sense its their own job to prevent that from happening.
Rikotin

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:11:55 PM

in the cryptoqurency market any kind of project or investment can happen to be both evil and good, but I believe it depends on the developer and the project team, now there is no guarantee about the product of the project, in my opinion it is about how they develop projects in any situation .
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:17:35 PM

Participation in the bounty always carries the risk of stumbling on scammers. You must consider this fact when choosing a bounty campaign.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

I don't really like bounty anymore, but I still want to join a bounty maybe to kill my time. I hate when project developers blame us for falling prices.
and some bounty project always scam quickly or does not give us a gift.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:32:12 PM

Many novice investors are deceived by the latest ICO bounties or projects. It requires vigilance and in-depth research to find out about the project and who is the person behind the project. Do not get into the SCAMMER trap. You should be able to make sure the project you want to join, in this Forum there is also a thread that discusses a collection of project scams that will help you to find out whether the project is a fraud or not.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:10:14 PM

lately the bounty for me is quite good and it's just having problems such as distribution that takes a long time and low allocation. there is also a bounty that is a scam but I don't follow it.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:31:04 PM

If you have money and you are willing to take that risk, it's an additional ways to earn from this industry, if bounties is no longer reliable then finding alternative ways are the very options that you've got, it can also be perform while you are still participating in any bounty projects, it's up to you if how will you get more information about the project that you'll going to follow both investing and trading can be learned if you are interested to take your step forward.
THere is a lot of reasons we have so many bounty hunters, If there was no bear market and scam ICO like we had, we might see larger number of hunters move into ICO investment but a lot of the new members at the bullrun got burnt by the moment. Even investors lost a lot and are struggling to ever consider crypto investment. every one was looking for another bitcoin in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 03:40:58 PM

It is actually unbelievable to see the way most bounties are turning down the expectations of their supporters. Most bounty campaigns now rather pay  the bounty hunters late or not even pay at all despite all the good plans they state in their social media sites. This is really becoming too painful to bear. The stress that many bounty hunters go through to promote bounty campaigns is not that easy for one to now be disappointed at the end of the campaign. Most often times, the rewards that majority of bounty hunters received from participating in bounty campaign are of know value when it is time to trade in the market. Another challenge that bounty hunters are confronted with is when they fall victim of scam bounty.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:07:00 PM

Many novice investors are deceived by the latest ICO bounties or projects. It requires vigilance and in-depth research to find out about the project and who is the person behind the project. Do not get into the SCAMMER trap. You should be able to make sure the project you want to join, in this Forum there is also a thread that discusses a collection of project scams that will help you to find out whether the project is a fraud or not.
Adjusting to how the situation is showing right now would save you time and your efforts, even though it's hard to pick the right project to participate but it's your obligation to work closer in order to learn much further it will lessen the chance being scammed and to avoid being disappointed.

Bounties are tough nowadays and without doing any good research it will be a waste of everything.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:14:09 PM

It is easy to identify a bad project that would not collect enough funds, but it is getting almost impossible to identify a scam project, because even scams are looking great, having good team members, open community, even an MVP, but at the end they leave people with empty pockets.

Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:32:26 PM

i just keep promoting bounties because i belief that my luck is around the corner, sooner or later i will promote a project that will give me reasonable rewards
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 05:26:39 PM

I don't understand the logic in participating in the bounties anymore. At the most 2% or 3% of them are paying good rewards. The chance of getting a good payout is extremely low and IMO the users should try something else if they have spare time. Social media bounty payouts are now in the range of $1 to $5 per campaign (in case they make the payments in time), although signature bounty is paying slightly higher.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:29:43 PM

Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them
I noticed that many Bounty projects have been abandoned by developers such as Cryptaasist, Jinbi, Miracletele so that Bounty has gotten worse because of the performance of a group of people.However,Bounty still produces and is a very pleasant job.If I get big money from Bounty of course it's a fortune and don't be disappointed when the Bounty you join ends up being a scam.
Has Jimbi really turned out to be an abandoned project? More recently, their token is valued at several tens of dollars. I once participated in this bounty, back in November of last year passed KYC, but I still did not receive my earned tokens. The distribution time was periodically postponed.
The Miracle Tele project, of course, upset everyone. Now, the tokens received from the bounty are dead weight in them on the site on the stack and no longer generate any passive income. The ICO team refused to pay to those who received tokens from the bounty.
 I agree that earning bounty hunters is getting harder and harder.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:40:17 PM

overall it's wrong, not all developers are like that. maybe only a few developers are crazy about money and embezzling investor funds through projects, I think if the transparency and reputation of the project team is good they will certainly care about the project and develop the products they have made. now think ahead and be more selective before joining the project.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Galley

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:56:46 PM

Interesting. So what was the project with a working product that tricked you? Maybe you can also open a topic in the scam accusation board and provide evidence. We can have a better understanding if we can see more information.

I don’t know for sure whether the Miracle Tele project can be called fraud against members of the bounty companies. The project works fine, but nobody needs the tokens that we received at the moment, as they were thrown out of STACK REWARD. They are motivated by the fact that we did not buy them on the platform. A logical question arises, why did they pay for our work with the fact that in the end, it has no value. Who in this case are the project managers, if not scammers? If I'm wrong, I would like to hear an opinion on this matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: