Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [INFT] Infinito - Creating the best blockchain experience 🔥  (Read 920 times)
Infinito Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:59:46 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 06:55:51 AM by Infinito Team

Infinito provides an ecosystem of blockchain products, services, and solutions for users and businesses to manage and grow crypto wealth, build and enjoy blockchain applications, and make and receive payments securely in a few clicks. Infinito provides a safe place for every user to manage their crypto wealth, enjoy the applications they love and will love, and make payments in just a few clicks. At the same time, we provide a scalable application delivery platform that enables blockchain applications to be built efficiently, effectively connects to the user community, and give users a seamless crypto payment experience.

Infinito’s vision is to drive true blockchain mass adoption, from both the users and applications perspectives, by solving the problems of safety, inaccessibility, and poor payment experience they are facing in the decentralized world.

TWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKMEDIUM

E X C H A N G E

Infinito Ecosystem - Mission & Vision

AMA - NEO x Infinito - 20th August

AMA - IOST x Infinito

AMA - Ontology x Infinito

TEAM

Professional team of 50+ experts with intensive experience in blockchain technology including technical developers and researchers, business and marketing executives, designers, quality control engineers, and customer service officers.

LITEPAPER
Here you can download our strategic documents presenting our vision and ecosystem

LITE PAPER                BUSINESSES DECK                    INFINITO ONEPAGE                      INFINITO TOKEN AUDIT REPORT  
                                    ENGLISH                     ENGLISH                                   ENGLISH                                        ENGLISH
                                                                                                                          JAPANESE                                      CHINESE
                                                                                                                          KOREAN
                                                                                                                          CHINESE                                        INFINITO TOKEN RATING REPORT
                                                                                                                          RUSSIAN                                        ENGLISH
                                                                                                                          VIETNAMESE
ABOUT US

Infinito Technology Ltd. is a leading blockchain technology house. We help businesses of all scales easily realize blockchain values to their business. We are registered in British Virgin Islands.

TWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKMEDIUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hazidofasa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:50:41 AM

There are lots of projects which are launched daily but they are only copying eachother's idea nothing else So, what's new you are provided in the market?
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 07:17:49 AM

I have downloaded Infinito wallet, it looks like this wallet will compete with trust wallet. UI is very interesting, and my friend suggested this infinito wallet to receive a token-based EOS. 15% for community and bounty? Can't wait this campaign.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
colegabi235

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:46:47 AM

In the Era of this scammy market some projects are still try to give something real. I found infinito wallet to receive payments securely in clicks. You're going good best of luck Wink
Rahat786

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:26:35 AM

What is the daily trading volume of INFT token on BitMax?

As I understand it, you recently received a listing on this exchange
waltinho0807

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:17:32 AM

What are the conditions for adding ERC-20 tokens to your Infinito Wallet?

Do you conduct your own audit of new projects?
tatyana

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:11:40 AM

If your token is already trading on BitMax, why is your token not in coinmarketcap?

Are you planning to add INFT to coinmarketcap?
atillahan0827

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:02:37 AM

What tokens created in the binance chain are added to your wallet? I am wondering if there are any popular tokens created on the BEP-2 network.
mazyarkhalvati

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:56:12 AM

The daily trading volume on the bitmax exchange exceeds $ 2 million.

The cost of the token is growing sharply. Can I make a profit if I buy tokens now?
okele23

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:46:29 PM

Will you be issuing your InfinitoPAY payment card?
Can I pay for goods online with InfinitoPAY?

What will be the commission?
bocha1964

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:37:21 PM

Have you already launched the Infinito App Square? or is the apps store still under development?

What is the difference between your apps store and others?
edibala

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:24:32 PM

I saw you got a listing on a major Bitmax exchange.

Do you have prior listing arrangements with other exchanges? I trade on Latoken and I wonder if your token will be added to this exchange
Mscris

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

Have you conducted private sales? Which companies or private investors took part in private sales and how many investments did you manage to attract?
amstaf36

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:36:08 PM

If I don’t have enough money on my InfinitoPAY account, can I quickly convert cryptocurrency to fiat in your application and make a payment?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:23:06 PM

I have downloaded Infinito wallet, it looks like this wallet will compete with trust wallet. UI is very interesting, and my friend suggested this infinito wallet to receive a token-based EOS. 15% for community and bounty? Can't wait this campaign.

Doubt it can compete with Trust. Better off as an alternative though. Trust launches faster, supports all ERC20 tokens and more coins. Infinito comes off a tadbit chunky. However, love infinito for BTC BIP2 address support compared to Trust's BIP3 only.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:41:10 PM

Don't be too sure they're going to run a bounty campaign if it isn't listed here. Not all projects do it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shadowofraam

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:09:16 AM

I have been investing in BNB for over 1 year now. The latest version of Infinito Wallet Version 2.6 added a BNB coin?
GAMBproject

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:31:07 AM

Every wallet has different road-map and values.

What is your road-map and values?
lehuyaxib1

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:37:35 AM

Who is your competitors and What's your competitive advantage ?
Vik_theholder

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:50:45 AM

What rewards can I get for the active use of app ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: