Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [INFT] Infinito - Creating the best blockchain experience 🔥  (Read 928 times)
loganleej

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:45:18 PM

How many active users does your wallet have at the moment?
mrtritolo

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:53:59 PM

OMG! Infinito project has got huge partners and large investment funds early.
Infinito is really not a new idea, it is not different from Blockchain wallet but with such good partners, they will help the project to be a big fomo when opening token sale.
Hopefully Infinito will release the beta soon and have some more special features than Blockchain wallet. Wink

If you look at the full list of partners you will be even more surprised

https://www.infinito.io/partners/

Here are the best blockchain companies of our time
nluongthien09

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:29:37 AM

Is Binance DEX your strategic partners or was the creation of a token in this blockchain exclusively for listing?
loganleej

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:28:43 AM

OMG! Infinito project has got huge partners and large investment funds early.
Infinito is really not a new idea, it is not different from Blockchain wallet but with such good partners, they will help the project to be a big fomo when opening token sale.
Hopefully Infinito will release the beta soon and have some more special features than Blockchain wallet. Wink

Tokens are already trading on two cryptocurrency exchanges. Daily trading volume exceeds $ 1 million
mrpluto101

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:38:01 AM

In my opinion, bancor is one of the best blockchain projects in the last couple of years.

is bancor your strategic partner? Did they advise the development of your project?
nestafino

hello

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:38:40 AM

You added your token to coingecko and do not add to coinmarketcap. Why?

Do you trust coingecko more?
lopancho

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:41:40 AM

A great opportunity to invest in such a great coin, This is going better than I expected. !
Infinoto to the Moon ! Wink

What exactly did you like about the Infinito project?

At the moment, many projects provide the ability to safely store cryptocurrency
mrpluto101

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:40:49 PM

You indicated that Holdex are your partners. What were you working on together?
nestafino

hello

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:38:42 PM

Great one, will mine it, but please, do a clean launch ... wallet, source and on time Smiley

Despite the large number of competitors, Infinito has a great chance of success thanks to cool partners and a professional development team
loganleej

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 02:42:44 PM

COCOS BCX is your strategic partner? Thanks to this collaboration, do you want to grow your community?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5EPew2bS4
morgi666

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:42:16 PM

How many times have users downloaded an Infinito wallet?

Where can I see reviews about your wallet?
nestafino

hello

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:44:42 PM

COCOS BCX is your strategic partner? Thanks to this collaboration, do you want to grow your community?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5EPew2bS4
Infinito Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:01:26 AM

I saw you got a listing on a major Bitmax exchange.

Do you have prior listing arrangements with other exchanges? I trade on Latoken and I wonder if your token will be added to this exchange
"BitMax is the first exchange that we're listing INFT on and Coingecko is the first crypto market ranking site that lists INFT.
We're working to list INFT on more global exchanges and crypto ranking sites. Official details will be announced to the community as soon as possible!"
Infinito Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:03:43 AM

Have you conducted private sales? Which companies or private investors took part in private sales and how many investments did you manage to attract?
We've conducted private sales, yes, & gained the support of major investment firms like LD Capital, Quest Capital, Nova, Jubilee, & more. In total, we've raised around 5.5 million USD, 3 million from private sales round & 2.5 million from pre-sales round.
Infinito Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:12:44 AM

If I don’t have enough money on my InfinitoPAY account, can I quickly convert cryptocurrency to fiat in your application and make a payment?
Firstly, we're working on adding fiat gateway DApps to Infinito App Square where users can easily convert fiat into crypto & vice versa. In later phases of InfinitoPAY's development, we will implement support for fiat currencies, including the ability to convert into crypto. So not now but yes, you will be able to exchange fiat into crypto to make payments the way you like.
riludobaze@0

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:16:46 AM

When will the price of infinito increase and what factors effect their prices?
Infinito Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:26:05 AM

I have been investing in BNB for over 1 year now. The latest version of Infinito Wallet Version 2.6 added a BNB coin?
"Since V2.6 of Infinito Wallet, our users have been enjoying access to Binance Chain assets & services, specifically BNB coin, BEP2 tokens, & BinanceDEX. This integration was made possible through technical collaboration between Binance & Infinito development teams. Right now, Infinito Wallet's latest version update is V2.13 which adds TRX coin & TRC10 tokens to the list of decentralized assets users can access, with support for TRC20 tokens & TRON DApps coming later.

You can check out the full list of coins, tokens, & DApps supported on Infinito Wallet inside the app by downloading & updating to the latest version https://www.infinitowallet.io/download/, or on our official website: https://www.infinitowallet.io/"
Infinito Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:30:04 AM

What rewards can I get for the active use of app ?
"With the token economy of INFT, as a member of Infinito ecosystem, you will receive great rewards in tokens - popular ones or INFT -  for continued & active usage of Infinito products as well as contribution to the growth of our ecosystem.

As a user, this includes participating in voting for the next blockchain infrastructures and app features to be enabled on Infinito Wallet, using INFT to pay for DApps & services, inviting friends to start using Infinito products, frequently use/play DApps on Infinito App Square, providing feedback/reviews for DApps, etc.

For developers, this includes using the tools & modules on Infinito Blockchain Platform to develop DApps, having your Infinito App Square-listed DApp well-rated & reviewed by our user community, getting nominated by our users to be integrated into Infinito Wallet, & more."
Infinito Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:40:04 AM

Ontology and IOST are your strategic partners?

Do these guys advise on the development of your project?
"Yes, we're honoured to be partners with market-leading blockchain ecosystems like Ontology & IOST, amongst others. Typically, partnership with blockchain ecosystems allows us to implement support for these blockchain infrastructures - meaning their unique assets & decentralized applications - on our Infinito products.

For Ontology, our Infinito Wallet & Infinito App Square are able to support ONT coin & ONG, claiming ONG, & ONT DApps thank to the formal collaboration. The IOST partnership will be similar also."
riludobaze@0

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:45:24 AM

What is your future plan, if you success in your public sale?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: