Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next year will determine the fate of altcoins  (Read 4050 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:13:21 AM

We are all looking forward to next year which is expected to see to the increase in the value of several altcoin in the market. I have a conviction that Bitcoin halving would play a significant role in the cryptocurrency space and in ensuring that there's increase in the value of Bitcoin and the market capitalisation at large.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:59:51 PM

I think next 2 years are going to be very very important for the crypto market in genral, you have talked about altcoins but i think for btc too these years are going to be critical and can prove to be make or break for crypto market.
By analogy with the previous cycle of 2017, your assumption looks correct. But be prepared for the fact that the current cycle may differ from the previous one. Now we see that many altcoins are approaching death or prolonged hibernation. This can unpredictably affect the development of altcoins.

xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:30:57 PM

When next year ie 2020 there is also no change, then stop promotion bounties in my opinion something very ridiculous. Who knows, there will be surprises that will be obtained when we continue. Joining 2017 should be used as a passion in promoting bounties.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:43:22 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 02:41:21 AM by mr_random

Actually this year is also one of the years to determine how the crypto wolrd be. But you are right, next year or probably the next two years will really determine the fake of altcoins. Whether they will be worthier or not, following the high hype or not, and even the price of many new altcoins will have the value or not. So far, there are numerous new coins with very low value and shit.
A lots of influencing factors that will determine which coins will survive and which are not going to move forward, still most of the projects are depending with how the market will proceed, end users are the one who will bring anything to whatever path those projects will going to, it's a matter of how progressive and how the developers will continue to provide interesting updates to survive.
Then what about bitcoin dominance? if btc dominance hits over 70% what do you think will happen to all altcoins under top 10?crypto is unpredictable and anything can happen at anytime,its better to be prepared for both,altcoins can favour investors or bring loss,diversify your portfolio with both new altcoins and old top10 altcoins
The dominance of the Bitcoin is at the highest level of the crypto history  and the altcoin market suffers from the beginning of the 2019. Diversifying the altcoin portfolio will lead to the hedging crypto market volatility risk and the investors will be able to limit the amount they lose in wrong side of the trend.

The market circumstances dominate the trading decisions and the independent free market rules let the manipulators continue doing what they think to do with the market liquidations. Stop hunting is also good example, they take stop orders and the price of altcoins hits the lows due to the price fluctuations in BTC.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:29:31 PM

I keep trying to collect altcoins. And the altcoins that I am currently there who have a selling value and some have not been able to sell. I don't really think about this because I predict that in a few more years the success of Crypto will inevitably return. So with us starting to prepare from now, definitely if it happens, of course, the coins you have can have a selling value.

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:08:12 PM

2018 and 2019 were very disappointing years, especially for altcoins. While BTC was doing well, science the beginning of this year, altcoins cannot even move from a dead spot. I agree and believe that 2020 will be much better for all of us.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 05:13:00 PM

2018 is not really the best year to invest on altcoins. if you did that last year, there is a high chance that you are in loss today unless you trade and accumulate quantities exceeding the amount in USD which is really hard to do. the price of an altcoin will grow if the team is working hard. if not investors are doomed. it doesn't have to take a year to determine its fate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:31:48 PM

I won't put all my hope on next bitcoin halving,many people are waiting for that time actually and many might get disappointed and leave crypto thinking that altcoin is dead but i am more interested in what will happen after btc halving takes place,even if altcoins still fail to surge right after the halving i will still keep investing in quality altcoin project
Good choice for not putting a lot of your hopes or you may get disappointed with the recent but you still hope that next year will be the great year for Bitcoin and altcoins. I'm sure there would be a sudden increase next year if Bitcoin starts to skyrocket to the moon. People are getting crazy waiting for that time to come yet they were too greedy too to suddenly fall for any FUD that would tend them to panic selling.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:46:10 PM

I had never expected 2017 bull run but after Q1 2018, i didn't this extremely awful shape of market. So I also believe that next bullrun also you couldn't imagine. Last this year some could pump of altcoins
I suggest not to chase bull run similarly that it happens last 2017. Not actually there is no Bull run again but thinking how it was amazing on that day and to look at what is the market condition by now, it simply means that seems to be impossible to have a big shot this year.
Keeping of fate and patience will be our tools to survive and not even losing our mind to do the worst thing and be caught into FOMO.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:32:15 AM

I had never expected 2017 bull run but after Q1 2018, i didn't this extremely awful shape of market. So I also believe that next bullrun also you couldn't imagine. Last this year some could pump of altcoins
I suggest not to chase bull run similarly that it happens last 2017. Not actually there is no Bull run again but thinking how it was amazing on that day and to look at what is the market condition by now, it simply means that seems to be impossible to have a big shot this year.
Keeping of fate and patience will be our tools to survive and not even losing our mind to do the worst thing and be caught into FOMO.

I agree that we should not expect an altitude to occur like 2017. Current conditions are different and investors have reduced a lot to speculate on the utility token and start shifting to Security tokens that have an underlying

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:40:23 AM

Let's see about that. Halving event will going to happen next year. If the major pump will truly occur, then expect majority of the altcoins will be in green, too. But there is no assurance for that. Since, altcoins are hardly pumping even if bitcoin does. And some of them were really left behind and does not prioritized by investors. I am still hoping that next year will be the year of altcoins as I am hodling few of them at least I can still be optimistic about it.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:37:44 AM

You have lot of patience and that's good. I think this is good qualification of a good business man. You are right, while you are waiting  you have also an extra source of income and that is good. I do the same to your strategies but unlike what you plan,before year 2019 end and the price is still down I will encash my coin and I will fully work in trading.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:53:29 AM

this situation is like when we were in 2018, the perception of trade is better for next year. and now we have the same expectation, even though the market condition this year is better than 2018, but in 2020 we have to see trading in the market increase rapidly.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:00:03 AM

don't stop believing in large markets like crypto.
remember when you stop, then this long wait will be in vain.
I personally will continue to believe that one day I will become successful with crypto.

junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:08:00 AM

don't stop believing in large markets like crypto.
remember when you stop, then this long wait will be in vain.
I personally will continue to believe that one day I will become successful with crypto.
remember buddy, this market is driven and developed based on investors and traders who rotate their money every day. when they lose confidence in the crypto market, then obviously it will have a bad impact on crypto in the future.
next year or the end of this year there must be an improvement of this market, and that will make investment and trade can grow again.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:15:31 AM

2018 is not really the best year to invest on altcoins. if you did that last year, there is a high chance that you are in loss today unless you trade and accumulate quantities exceeding the amount in USD which is really hard to do. the price of an altcoin will grow if the team is working hard. if not investors are doomed. it doesn't have to take a year to determine its fate.
Many factors influence the increase in altcoin prices, including the effect of bitcoin price movements when experiencing an increase or decrease actually has an impact on the price of cryptocurrency that can experience an increase or decrease other than the factors you mentioned

Before it use to be alts following btc price movement but recently we have seen when btc move up in price on a different occasion yet alts still remain the same, btc has been dominating the market for some time now so can't really tell what will trigger alts price movement.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:28:03 AM

Things will in any case turn useful for altcoins,its simply an issue of time and even since the start of 2018 bear market numerous uplifting news keeps coming,banks are joining the crypto race and more nations are embracing crypto,slowly however most likely crypto installment will be wherever around the globe
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:54:43 AM

Personally, I believe that cryptocurrency is firmly established in this new technological world. And any drop in price or increase is the normal behavior of the cryptocurrency market. You just need to have more patience and the time will come for a stunning increase in rewards. And I believe that in any year, no matter how you can get good profit from this market.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:56:12 AM

The digital money world has seen many high points and low points, and there are unquestionably more to come. presently the most recent Crypto Bear Market is finished and Bull run has started. As it were, digital currency markets are warming up once more. This makes it a decent time to put more money into tokens and coins before price rise excessively high,altcoins will take a new form this time around,leaving the unprepared out of the scene

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:04:04 AM

what made me survive in this market because I am convinced that someday the market can be stable and the bounties can return to generate good profits, now I focus on trading and collect several gift tokens for the future until the market returns stable and the price of tokens can sold at high prices.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: