Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next year will determine the fate of altcoins  (Read 4050 times)
seagates

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:38:35 PM

There are too many dead projects and only few innovative. This is not a good prerequisites for new altseason
Seghokendil

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:41:33 PM

many say that and believe that the year 2020 is a revival for the altcoin market and hopefully that will happen. this year the market is more dominant on bitcoin, a good opportunity to collect altcoin bags while it's cheap. but make sure that the top altcoin you need to buy.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:41:10 PM

Yep staying alive is our priority. 2020 is so close and in 2017 many said by that time we would appreciate the full potential of crypto. Let’s see.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:55:43 PM

I don't know about you but as for me i came into this crypto space in 2017 and i started investing in crypto in 2018,really ive not been around for so long and quiting now is just a stupid idea to me,to make thousands of dollars in crypto appear to be outlandish now but i still believe that nothing is impossible in this world,market is in an exceptionally awful shape and bounty projects are just doing anyhow they see fit but yet i won't give up this easily,next year 2020 will decide which path i will take whether to quit or not since next halving is on 2020 so whether altcoin will see better resurrection or not we shall see,for now i dont mind promoting bounties and trading to stay alive

You are not the only one. Many of us ventured into cryptocurrency in 2017 too. I believe 2020 will shape the future for many people on whether they can continue with crypto or not. But the future does not look good for altcoins. Believe me

No one will tell you exactly when the market is going up. You do not need to select all the coins that are on the market and add them to your investment portfolio. Many of them run the risk of never getting up and going to zero because now they exist solely as fun for traders. So before you buy, be sure to conduct a detailed analysis of the asset and evaluate its chances of survival.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:25:24 AM

Altcoins still needs to develop more when it comes to purposes and what benefits can bring to the society. But I do not expect big what will happen next year I'm hoping that the value of altcoins next year become more valuable so people can gain trust on investing again in alts.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:29:02 AM

Bitcoin is halved next year, which is a very important reminder to our cryptocurrency, based on past experience. Bitcoin prices will rise very much, and perhaps the altcoin will have a very bright performance, and I am looking forward to next year.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:09:31 PM

I don't think you can put a timeline for the altcoins to bounce back and definitely not all altcoins are gonna bounce back. Atmost you can expect 5 percent of the coins to bounce back and you can't even Guarantee that they will teach ico price.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:47:59 PM

no one knows for sure about the fate of altcoin or other cryptoqurency in the next year and the following year again, this is just about speculation, where you have a good strategy maybe you will find a good way too. the point is that no one will know about the future, the skills that will determine your destiny in this market.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:01:34 PM

2020 will be the turning point of all cryptocurrencies. I believe that 2020 will be the start of something good for the whole crypto market. Altcoins without real usecase will bleed more and soon they will be distinguished as dead project while on the other hand Altcoins with real usecase and team who are very active in developing will reach its peak.

Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:44:54 PM

When the halving draws closer for Bitcoin next year, it will definitely affect altcoins since funds will move from alts to BTC. After the halving, people will move funds from BTC to alts and this should step up the alts market prices considerably.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:10:00 PM

Why is it that so many crypto enthusiasts believe that 2020 will have great impact in crypto since next halving will occur by then? I think the halving will only increase price of BTC rapidly  for a short period of time especially before it occurs, but is definitely not the year to know whether altcoins will strive or not. Altcoins without project development won't do well even when people move funds to altcoins after the halving. So I don't think next year will determine the fate of altcoins.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 04:06:36 PM

Why is it that so many crypto enthusiasts believe that 2020 will have great impact in crypto since next halving will occur by then? I think the halving will only increase price of BTC rapidly  for a short period of time especially before it occurs, but is definitely not the year to know whether altcoins will strive or not. Altcoins without project development won't do well even when people move funds to altcoins after the halving. So I don't think next year will determine the fate of altcoins.
I think that by the end of 2019, the Altcoin market will be valued at more than $ 200 billion. Because Altcoins play a big role for the entire cryptocurrency industry.

Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 924
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 04:37:43 PM

Yes also think like that the next year is definitely had some changes in the script of field especially people who are trying to get profit now I will definitely had the opportunity at the next year only to make their profit to be success.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:00:19 PM

No one can accurately predict how things will work out after this year. But given the point that halving will lift the value of Bitcoin and with how the past movements gave its early investors, once Bitcoin pumps, Alts follows after. But like you said, it can be a temporary rise. As without any concrete progress, there's no chance that the value of any Alts will rise and bring any decent amount.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 07:02:30 PM

Next year 20120 around May, due to great grand event of Bitcoin halving reward, post few months we will see surge in bitcoin price.
Projects which are legit, will also share the  ride and will give good returns.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:15:44 PM

Next year 20120 around May, due to great grand event of Bitcoin halving reward, post few months we will see surge in bitcoin price.
Projects which are legit, will also share the  ride and will give good returns.
now there are no legal projects. I think that when market growth starts, more than 80 percent of altcoins will start to bring high profits and then 80 percent of these 80 percent will die

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
torpedo

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 11:27:40 AM

Next year will definitely be detrimental. I also have invested in lots of alts and hoping that they will at least show some growth. It is very likely that the lower ones will die off and but I am sure the higher ALTs will see a bit of success.

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla Marketing
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:34:27 AM

I also think that now it’s stupid to leave the cryptocurrency market if you have already been in it for at least 1 - 2 years. In my opinion, 2019 is the beginning of the next stage in the development of the crypto market and the next 3 years will be interesting in terms of development and cryptocurrency prices. I continue my work and I am sure that the result will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: