Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any successful bounty projects since 2018?  (Read 2860 times)
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:57:29 AM

Look for "Harmony", I think that is what you are looking for.

All bounties will be profitable if they don't end up dumped on exchanges after listing, what is the courses of these dumping? bad projects i guess, too many useless projects coming into crypto space only for fundraising, bounty hunters should zero their minds and stop promoting projects that are not good enough.
If the project loses value after listing, the reason is the devs. If we know in advance that the project is going to lose value, devs know it better than us. Stubbornly continuing this without being ready for trade shows how much they value their project. There are also projects that have extended the list for years, I would prefer not to be listed instead of seeing that it will lose 100x value.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:18:02 PM

There were some successful bounty projects in early 2018 like Shivom, BABB, Crypterium, etc.
But the bounties were keep going worse, many projects were failed to raised enough funds so hunters cannot sell the reward with a good value.

htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:05:23 PM

I doubt there will be plenty projects since 2018 still developing and waxing strong. I just had to flash back and I discovered that my wallet Is like a grave yard because 99% is gone except the Quant Network and Carry protocol. They are 2018 projects but distribution happened in 2019.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 05:59:31 PM

For the whole of 2018, I positively recall only the pundi X project, which graduated from the ico company in early 2018, and many participants in this project were already able to make good profits.  Just before the cryptocurrency market began to fall, NPXS coins peaked in March 2018.  In addition, this company paid passive income to the owners of tokens for a long time.  Nevertheless, due to the poor condition of the cryptocurrency market, the project in a certain form somewhat decreased its activity, but as I said, this trend is visible in relation to all promising projects for this period.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 06:15:06 PM

since the big fall and ico are no longer popular, I think they don't exist anymore. maybe only the IEO project was exchanged big, but no one can survive the dump when it starts to enter the market. maybe a project that gets a lot of hardcap, but to be able to survive in the market I think there's nothing else. because right now the market is in the worst situation.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 06:22:45 PM

I started bounty in 2018.Since then I really appreciate the reward response from three projects. Contents Protocol, VELIC and MultiVAC. I am delightful working on these projects. Sure, I missed other god projects but I think its not that much possible to identify only good projects.
Apart from these, there are many projects which failed due to what so ever reason and did not distribute the tokens yet.
Hope year 2020 will be a successful year for bounty hunters.

Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:42:10 PM

Vodix and colletrix are both successful after few months of delays, they finally decide to distribute to bounty hunters but vodix forced KYC on bounty participants and colletrix reduced the bounty allication due to too low bounty participants but this let me realize that bounties are still worth giving a try

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:44:34 PM

Since the beginning of 2018 is there any successful ICO projects that give bounty hunters good rewards and yet refused to dump om exchanges?is there any website available to track past succesful bounties since 2018? please drop a few list if you have any
Yes I was receiving a successful bounty mb8coin this year 2018 but now this time mb8coin price failed. I think I'm confused there development work since the team very slowly because there already have added in two exchange and low volume.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:34:47 PM

There are but a few that went well after ICO, some of these are Velic, content protocol managed by same person, also harmony but price was down when it was distributed but I think it was a general issue because of the bear market, also dexage and morpheus lab paid hunters huge rewards all in 2019

answervinod

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:42:17 PM

As far as i am aware TronSecure Hybrid Crypto Exchange is an Emerging project with a Product already in hand in less than a year of its Launch.
they are planning for referral program and bounties for promoting them on various Social networking channels.
the website is Tronsecure(dot)io and can be found on Telegram with the name of TronSecure.

tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:54:15 PM

There are still a number of projects in 2018 that will benefit the Bounty Hunter, for the name of the project I don't remember anymore. But, I'm sure other people will also benefit from the bounty in 2018.

And to track what projects were successful, I didn't know how to find the project. Except for someone saving every successful bounty link in 2018.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 08:55:22 PM

Since the beginning of 2018 is there any successful ICO projects that give bounty hunters good rewards and yet refused to dump om exchanges?is there any website available to track past succesful bounties since 2018? please drop a few list if you have any
Websites for successful campaign history! I couldn't find it. Dump is part of success. Early bonus, hunters reward and teams rewards can dump price. Only some token I find in coinmarketcap, Leo token and Omnitude (ECOM) token. You would be surprised that this token supply didn't increase.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:41:28 AM

is there any website available to track past succesful bounties since 2018? please drop a few list if you have any
So far there has been nothing like that. Most only provide bounties or ICO / IEO lists that will or are currently in progress. Even if there may be only limited articles or threads in several forums and blogs, and even then with an objective perspective. Well, by 2018, the most successful in my opinion is Harmony.
For ieo there has actually been success, but when it comes to bounties, the level of payment currently available is not so great. so it's the same. Moreover, this year there were not many successful projects

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
level01

Activity: 554
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 08:11:45 AM

A lot of successful ICO projects in 2018 specially Credits was most promising i have seen ever. But still this project not dumping below ico price in the bull market. Even every bounty participants was very satisfied for coming big rewards.  Another one SXDT is huge stable coin right now if it’s not listed any big exchanges but price is too much stable in any situation of the market condition.       

Hello! Interesting topic, and, true - it is sad that successful projects are not listed anywhere so users and investors do not need to loose their time finding a trustful project. What's good is that our ICO ended on 31 December, 2018 00:00 UTC and here we are, almost a year after, in partnership with Thomson Reuters (TR) (https://level01.io/2018/11/04/yahoo-finance-thomson-reuters-partners-with-startup-for-next-level-derivatives-exchange/) and recognized by Forbes as #1 Blockchain Company To Watch in Asia (https://www.forbes.com/sites/joresablount/2019/09/10/10-blockchain-companies-to-watch-in-asia/#3380dfab7306). Moreover, Level01 Derivatives Exchange's token – LVX, will be officially listed on Swiss-based exchange, P2PB2B on 30-Sep-2019.

We invite you to follow our announcements and not miss a chance to invest in AI, Big Data, Derivatives Market, Gold, Forex, Bitcoin etc simply through one token - LVX.
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:49:29 AM

I joined a number of bounty campaigns such as the MTH campaign which in 2018 were successful and for the participants they all got the payment which of course was quite impressive because the income was so great that they got

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:51:42 AM

I got some bounty campaign project last years have success listed coin on exchange market based on how much their ICO price, like collectrix have distributed but small allocation rewards for bounty campaign participants.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:59:17 PM

It is very hard to call those bounty projects 'successful'. Since 2018, i only able to sell the token reward with low price.
I remember titanium bounty was successful and many hunters got really much.
But the project later turned to be a scam project and many investors lost their money.  Cry

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:34:32 PM

LOYALCOIN bounty was very successful campaign, they also had a sold out ICO.
I earned like 450,000 LYL and sold it @ 120 sats each.

Total gained : 0.54 Bitcoin
BTC price that time. 16,000 USD/BTC

Loyal coin was a good project and is still active on their development and partnership. Only a few project I joined in 2018 which are successful. AFAIK Midex project, is a good one and even launch  their own exchange. Most of the campaigns I joined was either halted, paused  or some did not even got to the exchange.

Open for Campaigns
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:01:33 PM

the only project from many in which I participated this Crypterium. for a few months of participation paid a good amount for the subscription company. and the project is still alive and developing.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:04:13 PM

Since bitcoin started to goes down and other cryptocurrencies, there are no any good ICO projects that was existed in the year of 2018 even it became successful it still don't have any good value, that is why a lot of investors had stop putting their money in ICO projects because it doesn't give them a good fortune and most of it are scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: