Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any successful bounty projects since 2018?  (Read 2863 times)
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 10:58:15 AM

maybe ,the most successful project in 2018 is JINBI, you can see TokenJinbi (JNB) has been listed on CoinMarketCap and the price is around $ 12.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jinbi-token/

and it can be said that the price of TokenJinbi (JNB) exceeds the price at the initial ICO.
but the news is that many participants did not get this token even though they had claimed or performed the KYC procedure.

JNB so far is a total failure as a campaign and ICO, it's suspected the entire trading volume is fake, there is an active scam accusation against

this company, and multiple reports have been made to remove it from CMC. No bounty hunter ever get paid by Jinbi by the way as of now...

ansach

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:23:26 PM

you can take a look at Level01.io
their play is decentralised derivatives.. specifically decentralised options
they are the first one to do this
Defi is hot right now and this strong play
They have an android beta now and should launch their full app by Oct/Nov 2020
their cmc is at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/level01/markets/
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:27:39 AM

Since the beginning of 2018 is there any successful ICO projects that give bounty hunters good rewards and yet refused to dump om exchanges?is there any website available to track past succesful bounties since 2018? please drop a few list if you have any

Only one on my radar and that the project Oikos they are still on their IEO and yet they are already listed in the market, this is probably one of the big projects of 2020, it's really hard to find a gem now and those who participated in bounty hunting and invested here are lucky but it's not yet late to invest now.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 05:02:08 AM

Since the beginning of 2018 is there any successful ICO projects that give bounty hunters good rewards and yet refused to dump om exchanges?is there any website available to track past succesful bounties since 2018? please drop a few list if you have any

Only one on my radar and that the project Oikos they are still on their IEO and yet they are already listed in the market, this is probably one of the big projects of 2020, it's really hard to find a gem now and those who participated in bounty hunting and invested here are lucky but it's not yet late to invest now.

oh oikos i think i already heard of that but i didnt knew that they are good  . i dont usually look on the coments but i can only scan bounty names  . some stuck on my head and some arent  .  you said oikos is a kind of ieo but the guy was looking for ico  . ieo and ico are kinda different   . you cant say that people who participated here are lucky but you wont know what if they are only pro and know how to look a good project  . its not luck based after all but knowledge have an advantage here
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:32:41 AM

I might not know about the website, but a few years ago I joined Beaxy and got the prize at that time. Beaxy has a good price and may indeed have been successful for now, but I haven't been able to confirm it because I haven't checked it in a long time and can only be notified in an email to find out the continuation of its development
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 01:33:07 PM

Since the start of 2018 i struggled joining into a legit and successful bounty for all of them went to scam. But starting this year i joined on bounties that actually pays hopefully it will continue till the end of the year.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:08:14 PM

Yes there were some successful bounties since 2018 and I participated in some of them. My latest bounty was Tecra coin,
and I still wait they to get to exchange, when that happens I will know how much I earned with that. They still have
a sale and the price is over $3, I hope it will be listed at that price and I will have a good profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:14:28 AM

as long as I have participated in a number of projects, it appears that not all that I have participated in in 2018 have survived to this day. even if it can survive but the current price is very far from the initial launch, but this is a progress in its own difficult situation can still survive until now.
hoping that of course there will be an increase in bitcoin so that their tokens can also be raised.
We must admit that since the increase of bitcoin in 2017 until the beginning of 2018 and moving down steadily until the end of 2018, it clearly has an impact on all new projects.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 12:33:38 AM

I might not know about the website, but a few years ago I joined Beaxy and got the prize at that time. Beaxy has a good price and may indeed have been successful for now, but I haven't been able to confirm it because I haven't checked it in a long time and can only be notified in an email to find out the continuation of its development
I also ever joined Beaxy and this project indeed was successful. the Beaxy project runs in the long run and all prize participants end up getting paid. the Beaxy team is more active on Discord media than Twitter because there you will be able to see updates that will be provided by the team every day or throught email. I am happy to be part of this project because BXY provides me with many profit.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ansach

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:26:07 AM

Level01.io is doing pretty well since their ICO.  The Defi hype has helped them being a decentralised derivatives exchange.  Their mainnet is launching this Oct 2020.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:51:00 PM

2018 bounty campaigns isnt good enough for me because i havent got good rewards and some of the bounty campaign that i participated are scam. The feeling that you finish the weekly task  and after a month or two you will be shock that the bounty became scam.

Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:07:39 PM

depending on what your understanding is "good reward" for someone $ 1000 is a penny, and for someone $ 400 is good, but there were good projects, in 2018. for example, TRAKTOK at that time conducted drops, and just the other day some people sold for 750 units. Just like the company's bounty just recently AMZ also brought a normal profit to some

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: