Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 07:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire faucet vs Cointiply vs ???  (Read 123 times)
ratas (OP)

Activity: 253
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 03:11:01 PM

hello my friend,

Despiste this are almost unanime the two best faucetts , i have a question if someone can explain .

Its better claims big regards (like nivel xx in certain game,even inqueritys,etc) . from fire faucet or cointiply? 

Because the difference are huge.

But... lets see... the coins in firefaucet are not santochis (will be in future in autoclaim), and in cointiply the number of claims its like number of santochis.

for example reach a nivel in certain game mobile, in firefaucet give me 90 000 coins (that will be to auto claim to convert in cripto,and advance nivels), the same game in cointiply give me 4700 points (here are santochis ) .

be aware that almost all of this big offers its only for first time users in game, so cant be repeat in more faucets the same mission (i think 99%),

So , in faucet you ussualy claim thats offers, even after read this?

sorry my english , i hope you undertstand what i mean.

greats and keep the great work
jx_pt

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 09:31:45 PM

From what I have seen so far, different sites will give you different value for the same "offers" (example install game X and reach level 11, market value of cryptocurrenrrency is volatile, one may pay 10x or more in a different currency).

Seen this fenomena in a Doge Spin x Cointiply in the OfferToro affiliation.

Microearning, means if go several sites will take more time to teach minimal widedraw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: