Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Green New Deal  (Read 740 times)
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:03:35 PM

Since you want this video so badly, go ahead and make it for me. After all, Internet searches show that other people drink H2O2 successfully. Besides, you could make it better than I, knowing exactly how you want it done.

Btw, once you get it done, please post a link to it.

Thanks.

Cool

BADecker: "No u".

Wow. You made the claim you would do it, now you're pussying out. Seems about right for this forum's #1 troll Wink

---

It's amazing that not a single person here actually read this GND link yet they shitpost on this thread constantly... No one's mentioned any of the technologies mentioned on the site. I swear, people just read titles and shitpost to their heart's content.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:53:05 PM

Since you want this video so badly, go ahead and make it for me. After all, Internet searches show that other people drink H2O2 successfully. Besides, you could make it better than I, knowing exactly how you want it done.

Btw, once you get it done, please post a link to it.

Thanks.

Cool

BADecker: "No u".

Wow. You made the claim you would do it, now you're pussying out. Seems about right for this forum's #1 troll Wink

---

It's amazing that not a single person here actually read this GND link yet they shitpost on this thread constantly... No one's mentioned any of the technologies mentioned on the site. I swear, people just read titles and shitpost to their heart's content.

I was going to give you an "A" because of how well you Admire Bernie. You follow right along with his theme(s), a couple of which are:
1. $15 minimum wage;
2. Reduce the population.

Of course, Bernie's themes are something he doesn't really do:

1. He only gave a few of his campaign workers the minimum he suggested for the rest of the country... just to make it look like he was following his own advice. But he had to reduce his campaign personnel to do it, showing us all that something like minimum wage doesn't really work, and is bad for the whole country.

2. He is unwilling to suicide himself to prove he is serious about reducing the world population... a method that would prove his sincerity, and make him a martyr, gaining him many more fans in death than he has ever had in life. But he wants to see to it that a bunch of innocent, helpless babies get suicided (abortion).

And you are just the same... unwilling to do the things that you want other people to do. Just look at your string of posts starting with the one I quoted, above, to see this.

However, I am thinking of upping your grade to "A+" because you come right out and lie about it right out in the open... a thing Bernie doesn't even stoop low enough to do (LOL).

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:07:56 PM

Dumb shit.

1. everyone in his campaign was paid at least $15 an hour. The problem is they were working more than 40 hours a week and being paid as salary which dropped their wages. Overall, it was a non-issue for anyone that actually dug into the issue. Of course, you need to use it as a political hitjob because that's what the GOP does; a bunch of politician "hacks".

2. With better civilization comes lower populations. As the world develops more, our population growth falls. Maybe you're just too stupid to actually understand what he says.

Nah, I know the hydrogen peroxide drinker is too stupid.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:14:38 PM

Dumb shit.

1. everyone in his campaign was paid at least $15 an hour. The problem is they were working more than 40 hours a week and being paid as salary which dropped their wages. Overall, it was a non-issue for anyone that actually dug into the issue. Of course, you need to use it as a political hitjob because that's what the GOP does; a bunch of politician "hacks".

2. With better civilization comes lower populations. As the world develops more, our population growth falls. Maybe you're just too stupid to actually understand what he says.

Nah, I know the hydrogen peroxide drinker is too stupid.

LOL.

1. Just can't get around the fact that they aren't getting their $15. Nice Bernie try, though.

2. Just can't get around the fact that Bernie is advocating abortion and depopulation, even though he sweet-talks about it.

3. Still aren't going to do that H2O2 thing that you are advocating others to do, right? A true Bernie person, right to the core.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:18:49 PM

1. Just can't get around the fact that they aren't getting their $15. Nice Bernie try, though.

2. Just can't get around the fact that Bernie is advocating abortion and depopulation, even though he sweet-talks about it.

3. Still aren't going to do that H2O2 thing that you are advocating others to do, right? A true Bernie person, right to the core.

1. They paid everyone $15/hr in the end, if you actually read up on the story.

2. Reproductive rights works. You're making up shit.

3. You're the one that said H2O2 was good for you and that you drink it regularly.

Pretty funny how stupid you are silly troll Wink

Of course, once faced with reality, your ignorance shines brightly.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:43:37 PM

3. You're the one that said H2O2 was good for you and that you drink it regularly.

1. It took the pressure of the media and the people reporting on Bernie's less than $15 before he even thought of doing it. He simply got caught.

Sanders was, of course, referring to abortion in this context, reiterating that he “very, very strongly” supports unrestricted access to abortion as a form of birth and population control.

Leftists like Bernie Sanders seem to hate black people and want to see them eradicated from the planet

As we’ve reported in the past, abortion in America has always been aimed at eliminating the black population. Sanger, when she first came up with the idea of Planned Parenthood, didn’t beat around the bush in revealing its true purpose: to foment black genocide in the name of “women’s rights.”

Sanger actually referred to black people as “human weeds” that needed to be exterminated through abortion, a sentiment that Bernie Sanders also shares, as evidenced by his recent statements in support of Sanger’s vision for Planned Parenthood and abortion in general.

Dr. Alveda King, the niece of the late Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., spoke out about this during a recent interview she gave with Breitbart News Tonight‘s Rebecca Mansour and special guest host Rick Manning.

Bernie’s plan, King revealed, just like Sanger’s, is to target unborn children for elimination through abortion, as well as people who are sick, elderly, and “black and brown.”

3. Where did I say that I drink H2O2 regularly? You are making that up. However, everyone inhales a little all the time... a little that occurs naturally in the atmosphere. H2O2 is good for you. If we didn't get from nature the small amounts we get, we would be sicker.

Sounds like you don't know how to read and think enough to even know what people are saying... especially understanding what Bernie is really all about. But it's kinda fun playing with you, anyway.

Cool

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:11:24 PM

1. It took the pressure of the media and the people reporting on Bernie's less than $15 before he even thought of doing it. He simply got caught.

Sanders was, of course, referring to abortion in this context, reiterating that he “very, very strongly” supports unrestricted access to abortion as a form of birth and population control.

Leftists like Bernie Sanders seem to hate black people and want to see them eradicated from the planet

As we’ve reported in the past, abortion in America has always been aimed at eliminating the black population. Sanger, when she first came up with the idea of Planned Parenthood, didn’t beat around the bush in revealing its true purpose: to foment black genocide in the name of “women’s rights.”

Sanger actually referred to black people as “human weeds” that needed to be exterminated through abortion, a sentiment that Bernie Sanders also shares, as evidenced by his recent statements in support of Sanger’s vision for Planned Parenthood and abortion in general.

Dr. Alveda King, the niece of the late Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., spoke out about this during a recent interview she gave with Breitbart News Tonight‘s Rebecca Mansour and special guest host Rick Manning.

Bernie’s plan, King revealed, just like Sanger’s, is to target unborn children for elimination through abortion, as well as people who are sick, elderly, and “black and brown.”

3. Where did I say that I drink H2O2 regularly? You are making that up. However, everyone inhales a little all the time... a little that occurs naturally in the atmosphere. H2O2 is good for you. If we didn't get from nature the small amounts we get, we would be sicker.

Sounds like you don't know how to read and think enough to even know what people are saying... especially understanding what Bernie is really all about. But it's kinda fun playing with you, anyway.

Cool

1. Wrong.

2. Shit news source is shit. Smiley

3. Ahaha, you deleted your post. Funny lad. Gonna start quoting your entire posts because you delete shit.

It's funny how much you lie and try to manipulate shit to veer the world to your own narrative. Get off your shit tier news sites and start observing reality.

Seriously, you're really fucked up mentally.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:21:26 PM

Cool

1. Wrong.

2. Shit news source is shit. Smiley

3. Ahaha, you deleted your post. Funny lad. Gonna start quoting your entire posts because you delete shit.

It's funny how much you lie and try to manipulate shit to veer the world to your own narrative. Get off your shit tier news sites and start observing reality.

Seriously, you're really fucked up mentally.

I had thought that Bernie was simply a politician who had a few issues. Now you are showing us how deep his issues really go.

Cool

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16881

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 07:34:09 AM

3. Where did I say that I drink H2O2 regularly? You are making that up.
3. Ahaha, you deleted your post.
Since I was summoned on this, I'll post here. I think you're looking for this:
Many people drink a little H2O2 on a regular basis for health. I have in the past.
It's not deleted, but I scraped it anyway.

I have no idea what this is all about Tongue

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:12:23 PM

Many people drink a little H2O2 on a regular basis for health. I have in the past.

It's simply a couple of rants.

bluefirecorp_ thinks Bernie Sanders and his ideas are the greatest, and he can't take it when I show him how Bernie is his initials.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:21:39 PM

Remain in that blissful state of ignorance.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 02:47:11 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 09:45:27 AM by TECSHARE

That's what he was on a mission to uncover? Don't worry you aren't missing anything, it is just as retarded and senseless as it appears.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:00:18 AM

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 06:14:00 AM

"The Nazi Roots of Environmentalism and the Climate Change Fraud"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnXatjSeWWE
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:33:37 PM

shitmeme

Must feel great attacking a 16 year old that's trying to make the world a better place. lol.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 10:43:36 PM

shitmeme

Must feel great attacking a 16 year old that's trying to make the world a better place. lol.

Must feel great putting an Autistic girl who you can traumatize and manipulate on the front lines of your propaganda war so you can accuse anyone who criticizes it as attacking children.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:08:20 PM

Must feel great putting an Autistic girl who you can traumatize and manipulate on the front lines of your propaganda war so you can accuse anyone who criticizes it as attacking children.

You describing Baron Trump? mkay.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 11:27:39 PM

You describing Baron Trump? mkay.
Barron Trump is not running around as a political mouthpiece. People threatened his life and advocated he be raped based on the sole fact he is Trump's son. Keep defending people who want to see Autistic children raped and murdered simply because of who their family is. It is a good look for you.

Using children as human shields is an increasingly common tactic for the left, this way any criticism of the policies they advocate for can be construed as an attack on a child. Remember David Hog? Remember how rabidly the left attacked anyone who criticized the policies he advocated for? Funny how the left are fine with calling for the murder of the Covington kids for example simply for having their own opinions in public, but simply criticizing one of their own is a travesty. If you are a public figure advocating for policy, you are no longer an innocent child bystander, and are at best a victim being abused to push policy.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:33:03 PM

shitmeme

Ah, the nobility of the Brown Shirts! Train them well and early, and make them fear ever speaking contrary to the promulgated line.

Me, I like Freedom.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:04:51 AM

The girl is just a pawn..
If anything bad comes to her over this it is only the fault of her handlers..

She is a meme for both sides..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: