Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 3 day loan of .029 BTC  (Read 919 times)
m3g4tr0n (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:43:31 AM

Hello everyone, I am new here.

My name is Paul, and I live in Tennessee. I'm mildly addicted to watching BTC-E action while I wait for my funds to arrive in my account.

I'm looking for one LTC worth of funds to play with while I wait. I'll actually accept anything under $30 for money to play with today.

Repayment will be 120% of loan by 11:59 eastern US time Tuesday night.

.029 to .047 BTC deposit address 1C5d9dFg4NEZvniDPu8et2nYfi9gbVJnjz

1.0 to 1.73 LTC deposit address LTKe7517sftVLZThv4KURC66YoaEiTgxPW

Thanks for your consideration!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:56:59 AM

You should read the rules, you must provide collateral to get a loan. No one with a brain will just lend you money. If you provide something of value in exchange for what you need, it will be provided.
So if you provide one litecoin worth of alt coins in exchange for what you need, you may acquire it.
No collateral = no lending proposals.
It is the lending section, not I give you something and I hope you paid me back section.
m3g4tr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:03:42 PM

I used to lend money to strangers on the Full Tilt forum in 2010. They always paid back.

IDK if I truly expect any results from this thread. $17.40 is nothing to me so I'm giving it a shot. I didn't see any rules stating that collateral is a must.(or any rules at all?) I don't have any coins for collateral, just a paypal balance. Is paypal transfer against the rules?

I know that new people are annoying because they are naive to the inner-workings of established forums. You can LOL at my request if you want. It's out there
m3g4tr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:47:10 PM

Anybody have a link to the rules?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 08:53:37 PM

I used to lend money to strangers on the Full Tilt forum in 2010. They always paid back.

IDK if I truly expect any results from this thread. $17.40 is nothing to me so I'm giving it a shot. I didn't see any rules stating that collateral is a must.(or any rules at all?) I don't have any coins for collateral, just a paypal balance. Is paypal transfer against the rules?

I know that new people are annoying because they are naive to the inner-workings of established forums. You can LOL at my request if you want. It's out there

Paypal cannot be used as collateral, as you can always do a charge back.

There are no official forum rules for lending, but no one will lend to you without proper collateral.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:54:39 PM

Like people have said before me, you need to provide collateral.
If you can come up with collateral and pay upfront I am willing to lend you the .029 BTC.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
m3g4tr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:39:33 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I can't think of any collateral that's not reversible.

Getting one's first BTC in 2014 is a maddening process. The wait is going to be no less than 48 hours by any route.

I'm disgusted with banks and their bullshit. I bought .075 on Coinbase a few days ago. I got tired of waiting for it to post, so I bought .142 on Virwox before I know there was a 48 hour 'manual step' waiting period. I mean, how many scam artists does it take to ruin it for everyone? The transfer fee on virwox is embarrassingly high. I need a huge spike in the market to just break even now.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:49:07 PM

NO collateral = no loan even if you are legit please understand this that everyone needs some sort of security while lending money

What i can suggest you if you don't have anything to offer is to search a lender near your area go and see him and make a in person loan transfer. Edit your post with your location !!! Smiley
m3g4tr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:37:37 AM

NO collateral = no loan even if you are legit please understand this that everyone needs some sort of security while lending money

What i can suggest you if you don't have anything to offer is to search a lender near your area go and see him and make a in person loan transfer. Edit your post with your location !!! Smiley

Thanks for the advice, but I think I will just stop thinking about the market until my money moves. I've been driving myself nuts.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 12:41:53 AM

What defines a "new" user? (AKA someone who is a lot more likely to scam)

Anyone who is a Jr. Member
Anyone who has registered <1 month ago
Anyone with less than 100 posts

Anyone whose posts mainly consist of spam and/or meaningless posts such as "+1" and "nice post"
Anyone who refuses to provide collateral or ID for large loans (a general guideline is >0.2 BTC) or states that they can not give it may not be new, but is untrustworthy.
Anyone who you think is a scammer, because in the Lending sub-forum, 90% of the time, you're probably right.

What is good collateral for a loan?

• Physical items such as an iPad
  • Securities and shares such as TAT.ASICMINER
  • Anything that can be traded in for a secure cash/Bitcoin value quickly

Or, if you can not get collateral:

• Identification that is clear, verified and can be linked to you and trace you

If someone is requesting a loan and meets any of the "new" user criteria, do not loan to them unless you can get collateral. For your own sake.

Also: Invaluable advice from Boelens on bad collateral:

Alright, so, many people have been asking for loans, providing completely no collateral, or not knowing what collateral is. I saw Nimda make a small post on it in a loan topic, but figured I've seen this having explained so many times I figured I'd make a quick topic on it.

What does NOT count as good collateral:
  • Your accounts on anything like Steam, or any other game site. Why? First of all, it's an account, they're not that easy to sell and while you may have 1,000$ in value on there it is not worth 1,000$. Also, you still most likely have e-mail access to it, and you could go to support saying you got hacked. Also, most Terms of Services do not allow the trading of accounts. This is a bad way to provide collateral and I doubt anyone would accept this.
  • ID card, or any other personal identification. This is great information to supply upon getting a loan, but this is NOT collateral. Often people do offer it as collateral but generally it is not worth much, because the worst you could do is find personal information and post it online, which is nasty, but some people won't mind, or use a fake ID.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246874.0

There, just so its out there Smiley
m3g4tr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:53:25 AM

I went back to coinbase and verified a credit card.

Now it says I can transfer up to $100 instantly, yay.

Only, there's a catch.

Please wait until your first bitcoin purchase completes before making additional purchases.
(Once your first purchase completes you can make multiple purchases at the same time.)

FML  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: