Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WITH EMPOW, BLOCKCHAIN TOO EASY TO USE  (Read 1647 times)
Bradalisti

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:12:23 AM

How can i get free tokens from your project? Are there any bounty programs going on?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lalambz95

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:58:55 PM

How can we invest in your project? have you started persale or not ?
lalambz95

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:07:10 PM

And can you help me articulate the improvements of your project compared to other projects?
lalambz95

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:13:14 PM

Persale ended and they had more than $ 300k to develop the project. ICOs are being planned
Where can I see this news? I didn't see it on twitter or telegram
lalambz95

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:29:12 PM

Persale ended and they had more than $ 300k to develop the project. ICOs are being planned
That's the information that the project's CEO revealed to the community a few weeks ago
OK. The persale has ended, I am waiting for the ICO and bounty to appear as soon as possible
lalambz95

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:38:42 PM

That's the information that the project's CEO revealed to the community a few weeks ago
OK. The persale has ended, I am waiting for the ICO and bounty to appear as soon as possible
They don't have any bounty right now. And the ICO will start in Q2 2020, much later
Why is it so long. They introduced the project to the community in August, but it took 1 year to start the ICO?
lalambz95

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:18:28 AM

They don't have any bounty right now. And the ICO will start in Q2 2020, much later
You're right. They have no plans on bounty but they are having an airdrop with dapps
All the promotion program that we are running can be found here https://medium.com/@business_44456/airdrop-program-for-dapps-lovers-7a8da70efeae
Got it. I will participate in this airdrop, hopefully I will be one of the winners. But the budget for this airdrop is really low
lalambz95

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:13:35 AM

And those who want to receive EMPOW and TRX tokens, please join our airdrop. It is still available for everyone to join
I tried participating in their airdrop. But still received nothing, although I did follow the instructions. can you help me ?
lalambz95

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:21:03 AM

And those who want to receive EMPOW and TRX tokens, please join our airdrop. It is still available for everyone to join
I tried participating in their airdrop. But still received nothing, although I did follow the instructions. can you help me ?
What is the problem you encountered? I participated in their airdrop and did not have any problems
I do not know. I followed the instructions to receive airdrops but in my wallet so far it is still empty
lalambz95

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:01:55 AM

If everyone is interested in airdrop and get EMPOW for free. Please visit telegram and participate in airdrop
Thank you for sharing. There is still plenty of room for airdrops
I could not join their airdrop. An error occurred while trying to connect
lalambz95

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:02:00 AM

If everyone is interested in airdrop and get EMPOW for free. Please visit telegram and participate in airdrop
Please delete the wallet and download it again. I had no difficulty installing and participating in airdrops
No, I tried many times to use their wallet but I couldn't connect. There might be a bug with their product, hopefully the dev team can fix it
lalambz95

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:10:22 AM

Please delete the wallet and download it again. I had no difficulty installing and participating in airdrops
No, I tried many times to use their wallet but I couldn't connect. There might be a bug with their product, hopefully the dev team can fix it
You may be unlucky. I had no problems sending and receiving tokens from my wallet
Alright, I'll ask them at telegram and look forward to receiving them answer
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: