Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]☀️☀️☀️ VITA ☀️☀️☀️ Bringing the Smart Mortgage to the world  (Read 1758 times)
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:05:18 PM

Who will act as the guarantor of full legal support for the acquisition of real estate?This is very important for customers.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lifevitaltd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:09:25 PM

Funds raised by the IEO within the next few months will be used and part of the funds raised from the ICO

Good evening. I think your project will be useful for many people who cannot buy real estate on their own. It’s not clear to me what funds will be used to provide loans to clients?
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:11:58 PM

Will everything be normal from the point of view of the legislation when making such real estate transactions?
I am also interested in the legal part. How such contracts with a client will be drawn up, especially online.
Lifevitaltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:12:30 PM

We hope in the future to accept several other crypto currencies

We accept
Eth
BTC
BCH

Thanks

In what currency will you accept payments? I have bitcoin that I do not want to exchange

ok, great ...
Are you planning to expand your capabilities? Litecoin, XRP ... or only through the exchanger?
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:22:11 PM

Do you plan to work with commercial real estate in the future, which is also characterized by the durability of the investment object?
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:22:34 PM

I think the project can find its niche in real estate, but for a limited contingent. Cryptocurrency is still not as popular as we would like especially after the fall of 2018.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:30:59 PM

We will be using Lawyers/Solicitors agreed by both parties as you would in a normal house sale

Who will act as the guarantor of full legal support for the acquisition of real estate?This is very important for customers.

This is the reason why physical inspection will always take place between the buyer & seller before completing a certain transaction.
You can't totally complete a deal via online communication only. Real estate is one of the few that needs actual presence of both parties.
If they are starting the project in UK, we will know if it will be successful in that area, if in case their services will be the talk of the town.
Integrating crypto in real estate seems to be pretty simple as presented but there's more than meets the eye in this business dealing.
Lifevitaltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:53:56 PM

Do you plan to work with commercial real estate in the future, which is also characterized by the durability of the investment object?

We have along term plan but at this moment in time it will be homes not commercial. But the future is a great thing and everything can change
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:25:14 PM

Your project is a hope for young people to find their own housing. If the client does not pay a mortgage, how will this problem be resolved?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:22:28 AM

We will be using Lawyers/Solicitors agreed by both parties as you would in a normal house sale

This is the reason why physical inspection will always take place between the buyer & seller before completing a certain transaction.
You can't totally complete a deal via online communication only. Real estate is one of the few that needs actual presence of both parties.
If they are starting the project in UK, we will know if it will be successful in that area, if in case their services will be the talk of the town.
Integrating crypto in real estate seems to be pretty simple as presented but there's more than meets the eye in this business dealing.

I think you're wrong. Today, all spheres of human activity go to the Internet. And real estate transactions online are the future, you no longer need to leave your home to fully equip your life: food, services, transportation, delivery of goods and much more happens via the Internet.
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:18:00 AM

We have along term plan but at this moment in time it will be homes not commercial. But the future is a great thing and everything can change
Good to hear you state for long term, some people has been worked them life time for getting money to buy some property like house. but, it's not easy to happen. i hope this project can cut the time to quickly get new house by young people like me.

bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:43:04 AM

Good to hear you state for long term, some people has been worked them life time for getting money to buy some property like house. but, it's not easy to happen. i hope this project can cut the time to quickly get new house by young people like me.
Some people are just lucky, they can easily find a good job and successfully move through life. To other people, help is constantly needed. I think the project can help both!
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:48:40 AM

Your project is a hope for young people to find their own housing. If the client does not pay a mortgage, how will this problem be resolved?
I think that in this case - people can lost house. This is very serious thing
Lifevitaltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:21:39 AM

This will be the same as all mortgages if you fail to pay you risk losing your home. At VITA we will always try and work with the client to see why they have financial issue and try and help in anyway to bring their finances in order. Buying a first home is hard and losing it would be even harder. So in any case where there client stops paying or cant pay we will look at all the solutions possible

I think that in this case - people can lost house. This is very serious thing
trakjis

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:30:08 AM

Will you have discounts for customers who wish to purchase more than one residential building at the same time?
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:36:10 AM

This is a project with a bold idea. But do you know in recent years countries have been buzzing about real estate fraud by buyers.
This means that to buy a piece of land or a house, you need a red book, but now the red books are still being faked.
If you support real estate buying services, how will you prevent the risk of these scams?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:47:46 AM

When choosing a mortgage for real estate with the help of your assistance, you will provide an opportunity for early repayment?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:16:05 AM

What is the first amount available for taking a mortgage?
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:37:58 AM

Some people are just lucky, they can easily find a good job and successfully move through life. To other people, help is constantly needed. I think the project can help both!
Let's see how the project helps people so that in the future it will develop and bring profit to its investors
Lifevitaltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:42:55 AM

Not yet. VITA will be for first time buyers only. To help people get on the property ladder. In the future we do have plans to build apartment blocks then multiple sales may be possible.

Will you have discounts for customers who wish to purchase more than one residential building at the same time?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: