Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Malicious users force Free Dogecoin to close down  (Read 330 times)
Adam556 (OP)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 08:09:20 PM

In case anyone isn't aware, freedoge.co.in has closed its faucet permanently due repeated abuse by a handful of users.

You can read more here - https://freecoyn.com/free-cryptocurrency-giveaway-site-shuts-due-to-hackers/

Fortunately they're keeping the companion site FreeBitco.in up and running.

Such as shame as it was a great faucet and one of the few that was ad-free.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baby3d

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 06:02:10 PM

FreeDoge.co.in finally redirects to FreeBitco.in...

I wanna know what happens with my pending withdrawal from freedoge.co.in... I was still playing freedoge.co.in multiplier and I was a pending withdrawal since last week of November 2020, moment when FreeDoge.co.in started to redirect to FreeBitco.in... The transaction was "mempooled" some days (I verified at Blockchair explorer), but now I cannot see it (Blockchair explorer shows error 404 for the transaction).

What happens with transactions at mempool? Could them been reverted?

How / who can I claim it?
RishiDev

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:51:49 PM

Many users can be d*ck.
Sadly we can filter everything but we just cannot filter individual's mindset.  Undecided
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 02:37:55 AM

Miss the faucet and very convenient to claim like freebitco.in, its really frustrating that because of so many cheaters the site force to closed down. I hope that freebitco.in will not close down for the same reason, the is probably working hard to make the site stable and cheater proof.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 02:45:42 PM

FreeDoge.co.in finally redirects to FreeBitco.in...

I wanna know what happens with my pending withdrawal from freedoge.co.in... I was still playing freedoge.co.in multiplier and I was a pending withdrawal since last week of November 2020, moment when FreeDoge.co.in started to redirect to FreeBitco.in... The transaction was "mempooled" some days (I verified at Blockchair explorer), but now I cannot see it (Blockchair explorer shows error 404 for the transaction).

What happens with transactions at mempool? Could them been reverted?

How / who can I claim it?

Was it a withdrawal of 100 doge (or higher) ? Withdrawals lower than that, they will not process as stated on the website (you could convert this to BTC however).
Best is to contact support or maybe @TheQuin can jump in and help you further.

Miss the faucet and very convenient to claim like freebitco.in, its really frustrating that because of so many cheaters the site force to closed down. I hope that freebitco.in will not close down for the same reason, the is probably working hard to make the site stable and cheater proof.

Never say never, but the chance that freebitco.in will close down is very low. They are celebrating their 7th anniversary and are working very hard to keep away cheaters.
Freedogeco.in was also not profitable for them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
baby3d

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 09:02:23 PM

Was it a withdrawal of 100 doge (or higher) ? Withdrawals lower than that, they will not process as stated on the website (you could convert this to BTC however).
Best is to contact support or maybe @TheQuin can jump in and help you further.

1150 DOGE
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2021, 04:03:43 PM

Guys, clarify a little the situation regarding the freedoge.co.in resource. To date, visiting the site is generally unavailable, although the official appeal is only about the suspension of work, but access to the resource should still be open. If we are talking about a suspended distribution of Doge, then the withdrawal should have been completed. And in general, what are the prospects for FreeBitco.in, if the team has already started having problems.
baby3d

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 03:53:55 PM

Guys, clarify a little the situation regarding the freedoge.co.in resource. To date, visiting the site is generally unavailable, although the official appeal is only about the suspension of work, but access to the resource should still be open. If we are talking about a suspended distribution of Doge, then the withdrawal should have been completed. And in general, what are the prospects for FreeBitco.in, if the team has already started having problems.
FreeDoge.co.in has shut down permanently.
You can withdraw your Dogecoin balance to your wallet or ask for it to be converted to BTC and credited to your FreeBitco.in account.

If you had a balance in your account, fill in the redemption form at https://forms.gle/fmH7aTDmBYnj89DK9 for us to process your withdrawal.

Please note that we can only process withdrawals of 100 DOGE or higher. For lower balances, you may ask us to convert your DOGE to BTC and credit it to your FreeBitco.in account.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

So I'm going to fill the redemption form. Smiley
mrsugardaddye

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:46:10 PM

Did anybody receive their confirmation email or doge coin? I'm still waiting on my email and was wondering if anybody has actually received doge since they closed down...
mrsugardaddye

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 06:40:52 AM

FreeDoge.co.in has shut down permanently.
You can withdraw your Dogecoin balance to your wallet or ask for it to be converted to BTC and credited to your FreeBitco.in account.

If you had a balance in your account, fill in the redemption form at https://forms.gle/fmH7aTDmBYnj89DK9 for us to process your withdrawal.

Please note that we can only process withdrawals of 100 DOGE or higher. For lower balances, you may ask us to convert your DOGE to BTC and credit it to your FreeBitco.in account.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

So I'm going to fill the redemption form. Smiley

Did you receive your doge? How long did it take?
PLEBaf

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 09:30:24 PM

I have filled out the form weeks ago and haven’t received anything for 379 doge.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: