Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missed Tomochain Swap  (Read 84 times)
Pertinax7 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:19:01 AM

I bought some Tomochain tokens over a year ago and have only just seen there was a swap last December and I missed it. I had left them on a Ledger Nano all this time. Do you think my tokens are lost now or will I still be able to swap them? I messaged customer support on the Tomochain site but they havn't replied yet.  Huh
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:25:24 AM

I bought some Tomochain tokens over a year ago and have only just seen there was a swap last December and I missed it. I had left them on a Ledger Nano all this time. Do you think my tokens are lost now or will I still be able to swap them? I messaged customer support on the Tomochain site but they havn't replied yet.  Huh

Wait for them to reply hopefully they will and next time don't hold coins without keeping track on them,swaps like this can happen at any time,make sure you are following every projects using available social media platforms like telegram or twitter so that you won't miss important news and updates

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:45:08 AM

The probability for you to swap it is very small because it has been months after the swap, but everything is possible in this world.
I advise you to join their Telegram channel and ask it there directly: https://t.me/tomochain
only asking it on their customer support is not going to help, ask it directly to the team on that channel.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:13:47 AM

Sorry to hear because youve missed the swap and the chance is so slim to none,it was only available for few months i think,the only chance you have now is if the developer has a very soft mind then he can still swap the tokens for you,many devs won't care
Pertinax7 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:25:26 AM

I posted on the Telegram group for Tomochain and apparently the swap got done automatically if the coins were stored on Ledger, so I havn't lost them and don't even need to do anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: