Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:33:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction as well As The Future Prospect  (Read 103 times)
WolFx (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:50:46 PM

Wink

Hey Guys, My name is WolFx,

I'm not exactly new to forums, but I've been forum hopping all over the ethernet.

Anyone want to know the prospects of the future of cryptocurrency and the cloud of doubts others have?

A long time ago, the world before we entered modern man, existed violent man, "Hence" Violin, the strongest string instrument. I'm putting in metaphorical notation to make this history lesson interesting.

So anyway, Modern man came and physical fiat system into place. Digital man came, and binary 0/1 spawned the hacker league. You either follow the route written in books, or you figure out the fix for the game of life.

Now Violent > Modern > Digital > Virtual

Its true, Augmented reality, Virtual Reality, 3D printing from distant nations, to sell a small vase instead of crafting by hand..pretty soon innovations are going to give a glove to a sculptor in India, and with the technological advancement allow the precision to mold clay and give the malleability.

Why Do I know this? Its because I've traveled and I've seen it already being implemented in different variations.

Any one feeling the vibe? With this kind of immediateness, crypto will rule, of course physical will still be there, but crypto will give new meaning to this world's currency.

Now Lets INNOVATE, iNvent. lol apple's next mission I prospect is, iMan, or iNventory.  

The large halderon collider already create miniature black holes, about time they create a sustainable whole that basically acts as a video game like feel to your own items, shirts, to carry around, a space that you personally earn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: