Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the new trend?  (Read 3567 times)
BlacksmithCorporation (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:36:56 PM

Hi there,
After the dead of "IEO Fomotion" on Binance, Huobi and OKEx, now is the time for us to find the new trend!! Lending in Binance is not the new trend, because the price of BNB and BTC is dump, so we dont choose that. IPO is the next one, I guess, because it's new and not really much project using it for raising money. And if one of the top 3 exchange - inclue Binance, Huobi and OKEx - run IPO, so that is our time to join that!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:53:05 PM

I don't think there are currently many crypto projects that do Initial Public Offering (IPO), very rarely, but IPOs may be able to replace IEO and ICO which are currently experiencing turmoil in its development, I think IPOs can be a new solution in crypto, but according to I IPO does not require many investors, because, IPO is usually done by well-known companies that have enough budget, the purpose is only to promote their tokens/coins in the market, and that is very different from ICO or IEO.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
staking
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:55:01 PM

One of the biggest trends is staking.

Check out this article: https://medium.com/@Melt_Dem/reflections-from-the-inaugural-staking-summit-145a5b632018
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:06:57 PM

I do not think we should keep chasing shorterm trends rather i will suggest the simplest strategy that is to research and find some of the best coins and keep accumulating them untill they are cheap and then just wait for the market to boom and that is the time to take profit as your liking.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:38:48 PM

I think that IEOs would still stay in trend, because people need profitable projects. What else is needed if you can only hold some exchange tokens and with some luck, you will get a guaranteed opportunity to multiply your funds.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:41:32 PM

I don't think there are currently many crypto projects that do Initial Public Offering (IPO), very rarely, but IPOs may be able to replace IEO and ICO which are currently experiencing turmoil in its development, I think IPOs can be a new solution in crypto, but according to I IPO does not require many investors, because, IPO is usually done by well-known companies that have enough budget, the purpose is only to promote their tokens/coins in the market, and that is very different from ICO or IEO.

If the project go for IPO, then it will be more like regular stock market stuff which have many standards and regulations in place. I don't think this would be the preferred option for crypto projects.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 04:54:06 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

When will the community learn, making similar decision and expecting a different results is just foolishness. All this trends and hype towards new crowdfunding technique are just not what the altcoin industry needs right now. Hype comes and goes but the market reminds the same.

We need real development, more project engaging in developing coins with actual real world usage, that should be the trend. Greedy investors will still fall prey to this IPO trends and regret just as they did via investing through ICOs and now IEOs. The less patronage you give this projects without real world usage the more legitimate and better altcoin come into existence. Don't fall for this new trend you speak off although I haven't seen much of it and don't think it'll ever achieve half of the said success ICO or even IEO did achieved.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:58:31 PM

I don’t think that they will do IPO now. to conduct an IPO, they need to be very transparent and I think that they will not be able to open all the cards for an IPO.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:07:28 PM

Hi there,
After the dead of "IEO Fomotion" on Binance, Huobi and OKEx, now is the time for us to find the new trend!! Lending in Binance is not the new trend, because the price of BNB and BTC is dump, so we dont choose that. IPO is the next one, I guess, because it's new and not really much project using it for raising money. And if one of the top 3 exchange - inclue Binance, Huobi and OKEx - run IPO, so that is our time to join that!

Dead of IEO fomo on binance and other exchanges like okex and huobi is all lies, IEO from these big exchanges are still rocking it big,you need to stay updated on how IEO from binance,huobi and okex are doing,the results are very pleasing for every investors,if IPO is the next big thing they its news will already be flowing all around the web,for me i haven't come across any good IPO project

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:30:42 PM

We need to confirm the news, most especially as related to cryptocurrency, exchanges and the likes before believing them. IEO whatever is not dead on the exchange mentioned. Not even on any exchange as of now and that is what is currently trending. so thinking that IPO will replace it, might be a wrong notion.

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:24:40 PM

Hi indriasyifa, nice to meet you here!!
Thanks for your opinion, you have the same opinion with me  Grin
IPO is better than IEO/ICO even you're investors or a traders.
It have better promotion, better way to invest, better security our profit, and better experience too. With IPO coin, we can use it to enjoy their platform too so it will more interesting than the normal ICO or IEO.
ICO and IEO is going to die soon, so now we need to choose the next trend for us to invest in and earn more with it.

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:27:00 PM

One of the biggest trends is staking.

Check out this article: https://medium.com/@Melt_Dem/reflections-from-the-inaugural-staking-summit-145a5b632018
Yeah, thats right, Staking is the new trend now, but it not the investing's new trend, it just trading/holding's trend. Because with staking, the profit is fixed at the pool, and you only can earn more if the coin have better value. But with investing's trend, the devs will help us to do that, not only hoping that the price will be increase. So now, I think IPO is the new trend now. YOu can doing research and then find the next trend for you to join in.

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:34:46 PM

I do not think we should keep chasing shorterm trends rather i will suggest the simplest strategy that is to research and find some of the best coins and keep accumulating them untill they are cheap and then just wait for the market to boom and that is the time to take profit as your liking.
HI tycsols, thanks for your opinion. Yeah, youre right, we should doing research to find the great coin and then buy it+hold. But why dont we try to earn profit with different way? We can join in short-term trend so we can earn fast profit. Like the IEO trend, it help us a lot when we can earn x2-x10 profit just by buying their token. So why dont we try it and then earn fast profit like this?

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:37:51 PM

I think that IEOs would still stay in trend, because people need profitable projects. What else is needed if you can only hold some exchange tokens and with some luck, you will get a guaranteed opportunity to multiply your funds.
Hi Darren, no, IEOs wont stay in trend for too long now, we need to choose the great project will good platform and great devs. With IEO, the profit is fast, but with IPOs, it will be for long-term and it will help us with bigger profit! And when you invest in IPO, you wont be scared that the price will be dump because their project is good and you can use your coin to join their platform.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 01:54:57 PM

the customs on scheme with the IEO helps as investors to manage plan on occupying use of resource on decision as possessing token on release with the immediate terms of initials as the projects on crypto finance and collects as fine on returns to commit of plan as the strategy on initiation.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 02:21:31 PM

I think that the next trend is the departure of the entire cryptosphere to the gambling sphere. Here you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot)

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:33:32 PM

I think that the next trend is the departure of the entire cryptosphere to the gambling sphere. Here you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot)
That could have happened because with the current crypto market conditions are less productive if only relying on Bounty or airdrop, some people will do anything to get money including gambling. After so many trends have passed and BTC has not increased dramatically, investors will sacrifice everything to continue investing in Crypto.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 03:42:54 PM

I don't think IPO is the latest trend that we should follow. yes this system has just been released or launched, but I think this will be a little burdensome for the project owner or company running the program. because I think selling their shares to the public or going public is an extreme action that must be done by a company just to raise funds. if the targeted funds are achieved maybe the company will be for, but you can imagine if it turns out that the price offered is not achieved what will happen .... especially will impact on Hunter bounties like us.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:20:04 AM

If the project go for IPO, then it will be more like regular stock market stuff which have many standards and regulations in place. I don't think this would be the preferred option for crypto projects.
Hi indriasyifa, thanks for your opinion! Yeah, IPO seem like really hard to be the new trend, but nothing is impossible. Even it have many trouble, I beleive that with IPO, the devs can have more options to raise fund and also everyone can earn more from it. We have many choice now, like IEO or ICO. But it so dangerous because we just holding their coins, not doing anything.

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:24:28 AM

When will the community learn, making similar decision and expecting a different results is just foolishness. All this trends and hype towards new crowdfunding technique are just not what the altcoin industry needs right now. Hype comes and goes but the market reminds the same.

We need real development, more project engaging in developing coins with actual real world usage, that should be the trend. Greedy investors will still fall prey to this IPO trends and regret just as they did via investing through ICOs and now IEOs. The less patronage you give this projects without real world usage the more legitimate and better altcoin come into existence. Don't fall for this new trend you speak off although I haven't seen much of it and don't think it'll ever achieve half of the said success ICO or even IEO did achieved.
Hi CryptopreneurBrainboss, thanks for your opinion!! I dont tell that IPO will be success, I just think it may be the next trend, but dont care if it successful or not. ICO is the first trend because its new and not many project doing that at that time. IEO is the second trend because of that too. And now, we have the reason to beleive that IPO maybe the new trend. And I want to know which type of "ICO" you think it will be the next trend?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: