Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the new trend?  (Read 3576 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:56:07 PM

After the dead of "IEO Fomotion" on Binance, Huobi and OKEx, now is the time for us to find the new trend!! Lending in Binance is not the new trend, because the price of BNB and BTC is dump, so we dont choose that. IPO is the next one, I guess, because it's new and not really much project using it for raising money. And if one of the top 3 exchange - inclue Binance, Huobi and OKEx - run IPO, so that is our time to join that!
Initial public offering new? I don’t think so, I think that IPO was even the first crowd funding method that ever exist and that is what most company owners uses in raising fund until ICO came to replace it, so I don’t quite understand why you think IPO is now the new trending one. IPO still exists anyway, but not s popular as it used to be in that past.

IPO is regulated by government and it is hard to see scammers use IPO to scam people, and if any project goes bad, it is easy to recover money through IPO because of the legality of it. I don’t see anything wrong with IEO yet because that is t=still the most trending one to me that everyone has been eager to participate in and for bianance lending, I dint really understand that aspect because you said too many things at the same time.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:59:21 PM

It seems that it is not yet time for a new trend to emerge, because ICO and IEO are not dead yet. IEO has also recently become a trend so that the current trend is still held by IEO and ICO is also still running despite losing to IEO.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:26:43 PM

Hi there,
After the dead of "IEO Fomotion" on Binance, Huobi and OKEx, now is the time for us to find the new trend!! Lending in Binance is not the new trend, because the price of BNB and BTC is dump, so we dont choose that. IPO is the next one, I guess, because it's new and not really much project using it for raising money. And if one of the top 3 exchange - inclue Binance, Huobi and OKEx - run IPO, so that is our time to join that!
An IPO is also a good idea but I think IEO is still a trend. You see, when IEO came out, exchange and projects were both beneficial and cost-effective for the project being established.
Everything seems to be quite perfect up to the present time.
We can see that Binance, Huobi global, Okex have not yet allowed their exchange-listed projects to fall below IEO's prices. That showed that the IEO trend persists.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BlacksmithCorporation (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:10:07 AM

Hi there,

In the world of investment, lending or margin trading is common in the financial world. IPO is a term for stocks and I think there is a big difference between IPO and ICO or IEO and actually IPO is not new in the investment world especially in the stock market
Hi andika2018, thanks for telling your opinion!
Yeah, you're right, lending or margin trading is common in the financial world. But it not really safe and help us to always get profit like ICO, IPO or IEO. IPO is a new type of investment, so I think many people would try it to earn more, so why dont you try it to increasse the number of profit you can get?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
mimi4994

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:08:03 AM

Can you explain more clearly about this trend?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: