Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JEX just 3x after Binance acquired the exchange  (Read 109 times)
consideritdone (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:55:41 PM

Because of https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360033256151

This happened, a +300% increase almost for JEX token
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/jex-token

Kiss Kiss
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:44:08 AM

It will definitely increase in the future as well. because it is run by CZ, the coolest and most experienced CEO in exchanges.
It will make JEX grow stronger now. Please wait, it will be Binance 2nd.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:25:46 AM

Wow, binance keeps coming up with new surprises and news every day. I never even knew of their intention till now, or am I the one that is really not current? I guess they are following the foot step of Facebook that is buying everything strong in the social media and maybe they will be buying stronger asset in the cryptocurrency market to always stay ahead.

Many people that has doubted binance sustainability can now see that binance is not ready to give up anytime soon, and most of the things they are doing or invested in are things that might really make them stay as the king of all exchanges for a very long time and would be difficult for them to really come up with any better system that could create the hype to make them grow above Binance.

Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:12:56 AM

It will definitely increase in the future as well. because it is run by CZ, the coolest and most experienced CEO in exchanges.
It will make JEX grow stronger now. Please wait, it will be Binance 2nd.
More of a hype, I guess there will be a drop coming soon by whales to get some with that token.
indexprotocol
Copper Member

Activity: 134

Founder/CTO at CoinIndex and ContractMarketCap.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 10:18:57 AM

Nice! Today we start to implement connector for this exchange at our project - world's first derivative market data platform ContractMarketCap.com. I hope, a few days, and we launch market data from it.

ContractMarketCap (Release 1.5.2)
Your complete overview for all Derivative Markets. 100% market coverage. 44 exchanges and 500+ contracts
Futures ⚡ Perpetuals ⚡ Swaps ⚡ CFD ⚡ Options ⚡ Forwards ⚡ Indices ⚡ ETP
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:22:24 PM

haha, this is very normal. Think about it, as a potential business but led by a mediocre CEO, the value of the token will certainly be very low. Now when CZ is in, he will change the business for the best with his experience. Its value will increase in the near future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:52:08 PM

Binance has a huge positive impact on any project, even JEX is not yet listed on the CMC but when joining Binance the price increases immediately. and I think many people will buy JEX tokens to invest, because the price is still under $ 1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: