Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spaincoin, the new Auroracoin PUMP  (Read 15534 times)
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:31:44 PM

lets see how the coin does in mintpal. setting buy orders!
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:56:17 PM

i put a order in and it froze. cant cancel . this is bs
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:59:08 PM

Hmm. I guess you really are BTCWhale https://twitter.com/BTCWhale/status/445209965754871808

We'll probably see few days of upward momentum and uber hype before it goes to die.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:00:29 PM

yes! got it at 0.00500000

so many trades happening
BreakoutCoins

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:05:07 PM

Greetings, I am https://twitter.com/BTCWhale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509928.0

I'm just merely announcing that the my next work is Spaincoin. It's just like Auroracoin, only that in Spain it's actually legal to use digital currencies whereas in Iceland it's not. Which leads me to believe it holds potential and will go beyond Auroracoin. You want to hop on? You're not too late - announced some minutes ago. If not, stay by the sidelines. If you aren't an investor yourself please refrain from talking here.

@BTCWhale on twitter is a known scammer, he's taken credit for pumps he didn't actually do (blackcoin for example) and his pumps have been proven to be unfair and scams at least the ones he holds for his twitter followers. I hope you guys realize that if SPA gets pumped, its not actually because of him, its just him trying to take credit for a pump he didn't do. Below is a link with proof that he is a scammer
http://cryptopumpclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5
IB

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:08:21 PM

Greetings, I am https://twitter.com/BTCWhale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509928.0

I'm just merely announcing that the my next work is Spaincoin. It's just like Auroracoin, only that in Spain it's actually legal to use digital currencies whereas in Iceland it's not. Which leads me to believe it holds potential and will go beyond Auroracoin. You want to hop on? You're not too late - announced some minutes ago. If not, stay by the sidelines. If you aren't an investor yourself please refrain from talking here.

@BTCWhale on twitter is a known scammer, he's taken credit for pumps he didn't actually do (blackcoin for example) and his pumps have been proven to be unfair and scams at least the ones he holds for his twitter followers. I hope you guys realize that if SPA gets pumped, its not actually because of him, its just him trying to take credit for a pump he didn't do. Below is a link with proof that he is a scammer

What he says
doubleninja

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:15:59 PM

I don't think he claimed to be responsible for the spaincoin price rise, just that it's his next coin ..   
Herp

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:17:18 PM

Why do you only have 2 posts and fresh account?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

qiwoman

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:23:53 PM

Blackcoin yesterday was a disaster for me wiped out my portfolio by two thirds. Couldn't be a worse week for me to be honest and I don't see any pump for SP coin at all at the moment. It's just hovering up and down between 0.006 and 0.009 where is the so called pump? Sad
BTCWhale (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:41:24 PM

Do a failed pump, people calls you a scammer and a dumper. Do a succesful one, people claim you're taking credit for somebody else. It's a losing paradox. Nevertheless, the people who believe in this coins potential and bought has seen profits, and that's what I'm all about. Profits. So interpretate it how you wish, can't change somebody hating on you for having more liquidity than they do. Either way, I'm pumping this with my team and everybody who's willing to take a risk to empower their portfolio will like what they see.

Happy trade.
Herp

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:43:25 PM

Blackcoin yesterday was a disaster for me wiped out my portfolio by two thirds. Couldn't be a worse week for me to be honest and I don't see any pump for SP coin at all at the moment. It's just hovering up and down between 0.006 and 0.009 where is the so called pump? Sad

It actually jumped like crazy from 0.004 to 0.007 in less than 30min.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:44:47 PM

Do a failed pump, people calls you a scammer and a dumper. Do a succesful one, people claim you're taking credit for somebody else. It's a losing paradox. Nevertheless, the people who believe in this coins potential and bought has seen profits, and that's what I'm all about. Profits. So interpretate it how you wish, can't change somebody hating on you for having more liquidity than they do. Either way, I'm pumping this with my team and everybody who's willing to take a risk to empower their portfolio will like what they see.

Happy trade.

BTCWhale your nothing but a fucking scammer, you prebuy your coins in advance then dump them on the people your telling the coin is about to go 10 fold......

Edit: for all you retards buying spaincoin rate now remember it was 0.0005 two days ago......... hope you like giving away free $

he's already walking away with your $$

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SloRules

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:50:01 PM

If u would have bought coins when he announced the pump u would double your investment. Like i did, though im but a small fish with total value of 5 EUR, now.
BTCWhale (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:50:54 PM

Happy trade.

BTCWhale your nothing but a fucking scammer, you prebuy your coins in advance then dump them on the people your telling the coin is about to go 10 fold......

Edit: for all you retards buying spaincoin rate now remember it was 0.0005 two days ago......... hope you like giving away free $

Well, I did invite people to this thread if they wanted to flame me. I guess most my friends I told to buy Bitcoins in 2010 said that too? I guess Warren Buffets investment tips are a scam because he buys them first?

Let me tell you something, excluding the fees on exchanges; pumps are a zero-sum game. Money isn't lost or made it's simply transferred from one perception to another, in other words- there are no magical money coming in from nowhere. Some win, some lose. If you participate you should be aware of these risks and never put up more than you are willing to lose, as always that is common sense. I've sold nothing to respond to your last reply, but thanks for the warm words.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:55:09 PM

Happy trade.

Well, I did invite people to this thread if they wanted to flame me. I guess most my friends I told to buy Bitcoins in 2010 said that too? I guess Warren Buffets investment tips are a scam because he buys them first?

Let me tell you something, excluding the fees on exchanges; pumps are a zero-sum game. Money isn't lost or made it's simply transferred from one perception to another, in other words- there are no magical money coming in from nowhere. Some win, some lose. If you participate you should be aware of these risks and never put up more than you are willing to lose, as always that is common sense. I've sold nothing to respond to your last reply, but thanks for the warm words.

Whatever, ill be sitting on the sidelines watching this crash back to 0.0005 Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hansolo93

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:58:17 PM

this coin will develop like auroracoin

first step : cho cho hypetrain!

second step : were entering earth atmosphere and sinking rapidly to ground

third step : stabilization on a fix price
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:04:00 PM

well that sucked gettig it into mintpal, killed all the momento
syber

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:07:00 PM

How much have you made of spaincoin already?
I have about 400 BTC so how can we work together on the next pump and dump Smiley
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:13:29 PM

History tells us SpainCoin has a strong potential to pass 0.1 BTC.
SpainCoin benefits from better conditions than AuroraCoin, if AuroraCoin passed 0.1 SpainCoin can easily pass 0.1.

I don't believe it'll hit 0.1BTC. Lips sealed
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:14:25 PM

Nice job.
Its fantastic what can happen from 2010 till now, a whale is born.
I am in with 7mh and 2 btc. Will see where I stand a year from now.
Thanks for the thread, maybe my 200spa can double my hashrate
and portfolio  Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███