Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:35:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spaincoin, the new Auroracoin PUMP  (Read 15534 times)
reubes

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:51:24 AM

Spaincoin switching to another algorithm... multipools will not be able to mine and dump now! Could be time for pump #2!! XD
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:35:51 AM

Spaincoin switching to another algorithm... multipools will not be able to mine and dump now! Could be time for pump #2!! XD

God, I wish.

BTCWhale if you read this, be a MAN and stick to your word. The opportunity is there tomorrow, we will see whether you are all talk, or not. If you do nothing, you will lose all of the followers that have bought Spaincoin over the last week. "Wait a week" you said. Well here we have some news to pump this coin on. If you do what you said you would, then you will gain more followers than you ever had.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:36:53 AM

God, I wish.

BTCWhale if you read this, be a MAN and stick to your word. The opportunity is there tomorrow, we will see whether you are all talk, or not. If you do nothing, you will lose all of the followers that have bought Spaincoin over the last week. "Wait a week" you said. Well here we have some news to pump this coin on. If you do what you said you would, then you will gain more followers than you ever had.

I doubt he is giving a single sh** about this thread and Spaincoin overall. He did his dirty robbery job already.

Many things come back in life.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

instead of SPAIN there was 2 big pumps f Sun coin in last 5 days.
once with 8BTC and once with 17 BTC on mintpal.

yolo
coine_smithe

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:15:45 PM

God, I wish.

I doubt he is giving a single sh** about this thread and Spaincoin overall. He did his dirty robbery job already.

Many things come back in life.

https://twitter.com/BTCWhale/status/448103837283655680

Looks like it didn't take long to come back. Usually I'm not one to revel in the failures of others, but I see what BTCWhale does now, announcing pumps when they're actually dumps. I know we're all here to make money but trying to manipulate others who are less fortunate and knowledgeable than you seems especially scummy to me. I don't feel sorry for him.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:48:36 PM

BTCWhale would dump and kill a coin for charity if it made him a buck, I don't cry for him!
coine_smithe

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:10:23 AM

Well I don't know if BTCWhale is really teller of markets but there was sure a pump today. It was at least partly luck, nobody could have seen the fork happening so well. AUR is up, I'm bullish on Spaincoin right now.
reubes

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:50:39 AM

Well I don't know if BTCWhale is really teller of markets but there was sure a pump today. It was at least partly luck, nobody could have seen the fork happening so well. AUR is up, I'm bullish on Spaincoin right now.

He didn't say anything about that small pump, it seems he is not interested in SPA since the first big p&d.
SpainCoinDev

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 05:21:27 PM

Spaicoin.org is up for sale, send your offers to dev@spaincoin.org

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: