Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning bitcoin is hard but i still keep fighting  (Read 1557 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:35:39 PM

Earning bitcoin is difficult, and becoming more difficult as the days go by. It's almost as if you're mining it without a rig. Campaigns aren't as lucrative as they used to be, and the pool gets reduced. Now we even have a lot of scam bounties which even worsens the whole case but I'll keep fighting.

Your focusing too much on forum campaigns, this is just one small website out of the vast internet.  There is so much more out there. Expand your horizons and don't be so hyperfocused on crypto or you will lose out on a lot of business opportunities. 
There's a lots of freelance job that you can have where some of them can also pay you with crypto currency, you just need to offer your skills and be competitive as there's a lots of people who also considering this venue to earn decent, go out and showcase your services people who loves competitions will bring much more profits after showing their works.

This is a very good advice - just start this search, be active, and the decision will come. Nothing will be changed until you are waiting for the best chance. I am sure that sooner or later, the quantity will be transformed into a quality. Trying various jobs (and crypto deals also) you will pick a couple of them, but those, which will bring you much profit with a minimum efforts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sisira85

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:54:41 PM

Its really hard.the best way is trade but its the hardest way.mostly i lose.other ways are easier but you cant earn serious amount.
I would not call trading the best strategy, because it is fraught with large losses. It is necessary to understand it very much. It is much safer to store bitcoin in the long term. Yes, it is a longer earnings, but less risky.
Can not agree your first idea...Trading is the best way. No any doubt.But it is very risky..   if you can not understand the market you were losses every think withing one two days and opposite also. study the market cycle and trade step by step. Store BTC for long term ,yep.it is safer and less risky.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:15:58 PM

Its really hard.the best way is trade but its the hardest way.mostly i lose.other ways are easier but you cant earn serious amount.
I would not call trading the best strategy, because it is fraught with large losses. It is necessary to understand it very much. It is much safer to store bitcoin in the long term. Yes, it is a longer earnings, but less risky.
Can not agree your first idea...Trading is the best way. No any doubt.But it is very risky..   if you can not understand the market you were losses every think withing one two days and opposite also. study the market cycle and trade step by step. Store BTC for long term ,yep.it is safer and less risky.
If you store Bitcoin in one place, this is also very risky. No cryptocurrency wallet can guarantee 100% protection.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 05:57:16 PM

Almost all cryptocurrency users express their opinion that trading is better than Bitcoin.  Every trader who has good experience in trading uses Bitcoin specifically to make good profits.  But the risk is also very large and the percentage of losses among traders is very high, but apparently this does not apply to professionals.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:07:02 AM

this is true that earning bitcoin especially nowadays is really hard because it takes a lot of hardwork and it makes you study more about it. so let's just work hard and fight together.

yoloer808

Activity: 288
Merit: 113

Web dev for hire

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:25:49 AM

Trading margin on Bitmex is a good way to earn bitcoin. In general, margin trading enables you to earn no matter price going up or down. In specific, you can change leverage level on Bitmex, which helps you avoid loss during the storm. Lately people also offer third-party tools to enhance trading on this platform.

Trading on margin on Bitmex is a good way to lose bitcoin. I would love to see your trading history.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:37:26 AM

At first, when bitcoin value was low, I often bought bitcoin directly but now I no longer collect bitcoin in such way.
I trade and also participate in signature campaigns.
It is not expensive or difficult to earn bitcoin but it can no longer be collected as much as before.
this is the thing that I think too. Unlike before, bitcoin may be quite difficult to collect. however, because right now I'm starting to look for profits from bounty, this is probably the best way I can associate with trading. Hold from bounty results will be a good source to get profit from bitcoin. although difficult, but this is the easiest way from the most difficult.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:39:57 AM

Earning bitcoin these days is quite difficult unlike the previous years, hence the more reason why i have decided to start investing 10% of my monthly income from day job into bitcoin. I know we would see another moon days soon just don't know when and it will not hurt much to lose such an amount lol.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:03:47 AM

We still need skills to earn enough, skills can be paid, not like free services where you can earn a small number of coins unreasonable for your work and time. If we will talk about Bounty post restrictions/deletion, I think they are basing on the uniqueness of your post, it's not repetitive , same as the others and unrelated to the thread.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
airdropdude

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:50:06 AM

Another ways to earn bitcoin

WEBMINING, it sounds hear like you put malicious mining scripts in your web right ? haha, no actually it's not. You just need build a website or blog and then place ads in your website. If you apply as adsense it's really hard to get approve, if you apply as crypto ads more easier and you only have small income

Let's talk about the crypto ads. I wish I have know this since. Is there a post about this that you know here? I can easily make I blog and keep posting to apply for that.
I will be glad if you can share.
Bapzi

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:41:50 PM

Can not agree your first idea...Trading is the best way. No any doubt.But it is very risky..   if you can not understand the market you were losses every think withing one two days and opposite also. study the market cycle and trade step by step. Store BTC for long term ,[Suspicious link removed] is safer and less risky.
If you store Bitcoin in one place, this is also very risky. No cryptocurrency wallet can guarantee 100% protection.
yes bro I am agree with you no one know how many days later BTC price up & down. But any time BTC price will be going so much high like a rocket.
BTC holding is very risky but profitable too.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 12:50:35 PM

Earning bitcoin these days is quite difficult unlike the previous years, hence the more reason why i have decided to start investing 10% of my monthly income from day job into bitcoin. I know we would see another moon days soon just don't know when and it will not hurt much to lose such an amount lol.
I think this is a good strategy when you invest in Bitcoin up to 10, and in my case 15%, of your monthly income.  But I also distribute these funds to Bitcoin and Ethereum, investing every month, thereby minimizing my losses, since almost every month Bitcoin prices either drop or rise.  Perhaps at the end of September, a new time will come for the development of the cryptocurrency market, when the organization for controlling the circulation of securities will allow the trading of Bitcoin futures, which will lead to an increase in demand for Bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:11:57 PM

yes bro I am agree with you no one know how many days later BTC price up & down. But any time BTC price will be going so much high like a rocket.
BTC holding is very risky but profitable too.
But you're holding and choosing a better coin than those altcoins that are being shilled everywhere.

Risky, volatile but it's more rewarding than any of those alts that you can compare with it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
phamminhtan

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:18:34 PM

Bitcoin has been great throughout its entire existence. It gives us extra income and helped us achieve our financial goals, but that will not come easy.

TRADING. The main source of getting an income would be trading. The name already sounds hard, what more would be the application. Countless loss but still have patience on trying again. I continue fighting.

HODLING. The laziest of them all. All you need to do is to buy a definite amount and wait for it to get higher. The only enemy is the long term patience and greedyness. Its tiring but i continue fighting.

MINING. Well, i skipped this because i dont mine and ai dont have any resources to do it.

CAMPAIGNS. This thing becomes rare these days and if they have, theere are only few people who get listed. Most probably those with higher ranks or higher merit achievement.

I always woke up having 20 posts deleted almost everyday and all the comments ive posted removed because of off-topic reasons. I always end up not having a minimimum post count on my campaign and seems like my account are the only account who is monitored. Its more frustrating i guess. I feel like they do not want me to tell my opinion or something.

Signature campaigns arent that much profitable not like last year. Even i dont meet the post count every week, i still try my best to give more intellectual opinion as possible. I continue fighting
In the above campaigns, I use transactions and campaigns, these two forms are very effective, and also my source of income right now, there are still some ways to earn Bitcoin.  Easy way, but only for a very small number, which is joining the Bitcoin tap ...

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:27:13 PM

what I have done to be able to generate bitcoin until now is a bounty campaign. besides that I also learned trading to make money, considering that at this time the rewards obtained from the bounty were unsatisfactory. I hope by trading I can make money regularly every month, so that it can meet the needs of my life

Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 06:09:21 PM

I prefer to buy bitcoins on a monthly basis in order to balance my portfolio and not to get amiss with the course.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 07:55:43 PM

Bitcoin has been great throughout its entire existence. It gives us extra income and helped us achieve our financial goals, but that will not come easy.

TRADING. The main source of getting an income would be trading. The name already sounds hard, what more would be the application. Countless loss but still have patience on trying again. I continue fighting.
Trading in Bitcoin today is the one that gave me the most profit, I'm not greedy. I take advantage of the rising and falling waves that often happen to Bitcoin.

CAMPAIGNS. This thing becomes rare these days and if they have, theere are only few people who get listed. Most probably those with higher ranks or higher merit achievement.

Signature campaigns arent that much profitable not like last year. Even i dont meet the post count every week, i still try my best to give more intellectual opinion as possible. I continue fighting
This year's signature campaign is not as profitable as last year, but you can still continue to improve your posts.
Signature campaign with Bitcoin as payment is what I think very profitable for now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:13:01 PM

Indeed lately it is very difficult to produce bitcoin, and to produce bitcoin from the results of following a signature campaign or other prize campaign is not easy because of competing participants and very strict rules that can influence.
and what I can do now is buy it when the price is cheap and affordable and buy it according to my ability, and I will hold it to wait for the price of bitcoin to rise to resell it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:19:19 PM

this is true that earning bitcoin especially nowadays is really hard because it takes a lot of hardwork and it makes you study more about it. so let's just work hard and fight together.
That's becouse it's to easier just hold it and some times speculate buy it on the trading market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: