Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my $1.5K?  (Read 7095 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:27:55 PM

Well in my opinion, if I am to spend that amount in crypto, I would spend two third of the amount buying Bitcoin, I would just look for the best position to key in. Then one-third would be used to buy some good altcoins with potentials ,this would come after much research.
What is comfortable with you makes you a better investor, any amount can be use as long as you understand what you are doing inside the market. Everyone should know that in any amount you'll take the risk is always there behind you, what you can afford will allow you to explore the market
and makes realize how to analyze and assess the potential growth of your investment.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:46:45 PM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it
Your mistake is that you want to make money fast.When investing, do not rush anywhere.Now there are a lot of projects.Almost all make a profit after the IEO on the top exchanges.So maybe consider the IEO option.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:01:56 PM

90% to bitcoin
5% to LINK
5% to ETH
LINK?  I'd say you go the other two picks right, but I don't even know what LINK is, and if $1500 is all this guy has to invest in crypto I would avoid anything that isn't within the top 10 on cmc, and I'd even avoid all stable coins and other garbage.  You cannot go wrong with btc and eth in general and neither one is probably going to drop more than it already has this year.

I'm curious to know what Op actually did with his money.  Checked his post history and he never said how he invested it.

If he's just starting as an investor, maybe we should not tell what coins/tokens to invest with, maybe we should suggest for now to do research and to check out the advantage/disadvantage and risk in investing
Well, this is part of his research even tho all he's going to get is advice from very biased members who probably are trying to pump their own coins.  He's probably not even listening anymore, so there's no real issue here.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:15:13 PM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it
500 USD is high investment by taking risk. Don't invest 1000 USD in BTC because you can stay more risk free by taking Binance IEO coin. Only from Binance IEO, you can earn quick money. By 500$ you should buy some token before listed any top exchange, you can decide by team members and roadmap
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:02:49 PM

I may not be recommending any coin but its the best time to invest into the space. Ensure to avoid investing in scam projects, split your portfolio to manage the risk and to give stagger taking of profits. Consider bitcoin, new coins and other old top coin on coinmarketcap. Your patience will be 1-2 years if you enter now.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:08:42 PM

Try to buy low valued coins, because those coins will give more profit than a coin with a 100$ price. Though Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash is a good investment at this moment but if I had 1500$, I would choose BNB, KCS, HT, TRX, XLM, LINK, ATOM, QNT, ICX, NPXS coins for investment purpose! All of these coins have potential! But there are many other potential coin, you may invest there.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:22:29 PM

I would also invest more (like at least half or $750) on bitcoin then the remaining will be distributed to the altcoins. ETH, BCH and XRP are my next three cryptos then if there is still a room,  I think it's the best to find at least one new IEO. But to determine which is one must be very cautious and critical.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Fatimahcrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:03:39 PM

Investment in cryptocurrency comes with some extent of risk and that explains why it's unwise to be on the look out for quick money because that doubles the risk exposure. Some persons invested in pump and dump schemes which went wrong and lost out substantial amount of money. Its better to consider the validity of the project and the value which it provides before committing funds to avoid loses.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:38:32 PM

Well in my opinion, if I am to spend that amount in crypto, I would spend two third of the amount buying Bitcoin, I would just look for the best position to key in. Then one-third would be used to buy some good altcoins with potentials ,this would come after much research.
That is the current situation. I prefer to invest everything in bitcoin. prices are down, it's risky but if we can be ready to trade every day and look for safety in a small bitcoin movement every day I we get small profits every day we can get.
and its much riskier if you will invest in altcoin, bitcoin is the best choice in this stable market situation , even the price go lower you will not feel so much lost in BTC unlike in altcoins that you can expect morethan 50% lost to happen.
larus

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:48:07 PM

If you dont like risks you can just use crypto saving accounts
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:42:19 PM

From a long term perspective Bitcoin is relatively good value whenever it dips down to this range and its done so a few times recently, and Ethereum also is great value at its price range, so you can't go wrong choosing those and maybe a moderately riskier asset but do your own research into what types of assets are returning the highest ROI in the market at the present moment
Bitcoin is the best for all types of investments, whether long or short but the benefit increases with the passage of time so it is recommended to hold on the asset for a long time. Bitcoin is the most volatile currency that has highest market capital among all coins. Ethereum comes next to it. If a person is looking for altcoins then he is obliged to hold king of altcoins for earning some money with time.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 07:11:13 PM

I think with $ 1500 it's better not just to buy 1 coin, but it's better to share it by buying a few coins. I suggest buying a cheap coin, for example by buying XRP or STR, but I currently have an interest in BNB, and try to invest in BNB

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 06:42:59 PM

I think with $ 1500 it's better not just to buy 1 coin, but it's better to share it by buying a few coins. I suggest buying a cheap coin, for example by buying XRP or STR, but I currently have an interest in BNB, and try to invest in BNB
buying one coin is a very stupid idea. 1500 dollars is not such a small amount for investment, especially when all altcoins are in a very poor price range. diversification should be applied in any amount of money that a person sends into investments and it doesn’t matter we talk about 500 dollars or 100,000 dollars

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:06:24 PM

would not say BTC as low risk. However thats considered as lower risk than any other coins. Crypto itself is very risk category. Anything can happen to crypto depends on the regulations coming from different countries.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:45:24 PM

$ 1500 is a lot of money, you can buy Ethereum if you want, the average price of altcoin decreases making traders accumulate what they save

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 11:44:54 PM

would not say BTC as low risk. However thats considered as lower risk than any other coins. Crypto itself is very risk category. Anything can happen to crypto depends on the regulations coming from different countries.
very true that bitcoin is not a very low trade, we can be sure to have clear risks that are difficult to measure because it all depends on us. when we are to sell or when to buy and it is not very easy to be able to predict the movements of all these trades. but we can minimize it by studying and analyzing every bitcoin movement in crypto. but it must be remembered there are times when it can be profitable and also can lose we must realize that first. after realizing we can keep so that we do not panic and immediately make decisions without haste.
ashler

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 11:51:12 PM

first of all read this topic, it provides a good strategy to accumulate bitcoin considering the volatility of this market. the idea is not to hold forever, but to sell a fraction of your holdings every time the value of the coin doubles e.g. if you have 1 BTC and the value goes from 7K (the price you initially bought) to 14K then you will sell 0.10 BTC. When the value goes to 21K then you will sell 10% of 0.90 BTC and so on:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345065.0
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:07:54 AM

Agree with the decision to use $ 1000 to invest in Bitcoin and use the rest for altcoin. Choosing the wrong altcoin can result in losses and you should choose altcoin that is in the top 20 coinmarketcap because it is well known by the crypto community and has a large transaction volume

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:25:52 AM

If youre scared of losing and only wanted to risk a little btc is a low risk cause its the most famous and trusted crypto. Its good if youre willing to risk 500$ on some potential coin pick one that durely can give you high profits in the end. I suggest check out chainlink, gochain, harmony, and tokoin. These platform seems a good chance and performance is highly appreciated.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:04:41 AM

If youre scared of losing and only wanted to risk a little btc is a low risk cause its the most famous and trusted crypto. Its good if youre willing to risk 500$ on some potential coin pick one that durely can give you high profits in the end. I suggest check out chainlink, gochain, harmony, and tokoin. These platform seems a good chance and performance is highly appreciated.
the best thing to invest in altcoin is ethereum, and after that is BNB, BCH, and LTC. The coin you mentioned is quite good up to now, but we don't know of further developments. but for the coins that I have mentioned have survived long ago, and have been proven to make some people feel satisfied.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: