Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my $1.5K?  (Read 7095 times)
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:17:52 AM

If youre scared of losing and only wanted to risk a little btc is a low risk cause its the most famous and trusted crypto. Its good if youre willing to risk 500$ on some potential coin pick one that durely can give you high profits in the end. I suggest check out chainlink, gochain, harmony, and tokoin. These platform seems a good chance and performance is highly appreciated.
the best thing to invest in altcoin is ethereum, and after that is BNB, BCH, and LTC. The coin you mentioned is quite good up to now, but we don't know of further developments. but for the coins that I have mentioned have survived long ago, and have been proven to make some people feel satisfied.
altcoin at the top is indeed safer than new altcoin for which we don't know its credibility for the long term. I think what you mentioned is a high ranking altcoin, for the future how, I think it is a risk. the main thing is to divide the risk by investing in some altcoin

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:18:32 AM

its very risky to invest in crypto currencies market due to inflation and volatility which has rapid increases and dramatic falls. you can invest to the top digital asset in the market but it takes time to make profit, but if you are looking for short term returns you can try ieo conducted to top exchanger like binance.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:34:51 AM

When considering the best cryptocurrency to invest, the best altcoin is we have to see the potential for the growth and work of such coin products. This factor can ensure that it is always relevant and will grow rapidly so that many investors are investing in coins.

According to my best altcoin for investment is select the top 10 https://coinmarketcap.com rankings like

Eth
Xrp
Xlm
Bch
Ltc
Eos
Bnb
Trx

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 05:20:03 AM

would not say BTC as low risk. However thats considered as lower risk than any other coins. Crypto itself is very risk category. Anything can happen to crypto depends on the regulations coming from different countries.

It would not be the best idea to invest in bitcoin right now, but I can say, a bit of a days ago is the best time because the price reaches 6000 dollar drop. But right now, it already gains market price of more than 1000 dollars and it is really hard to invest if you know it is not the best price for you to buy as you will be not that efficient. It's better to find some altcoins first and wait for bitcoin's price to fall down and if you think the price is too low enough then pursue, 1.5k dollar investment is quite big.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:34:32 AM

When considering the best cryptocurrency to invest, the best altcoin is we have to see the potential for the growth and work of such coin products. This factor can ensure that it is always relevant and will grow rapidly so that many investors are investing in coins.

According to my best altcoin for investment is select the top 10 https://coinmarketcap.com rankings like

Eth
Xrp
Xlm
Bch
Ltc
Eos
Bnb
Trx

There are so many good alt-coins, you listed some of them and I have some from each of them, except BCH. I have ETH,
XRP, XLM, LTC, EOS, BNB and TRX. Some of them are under a dollar, some are over 100$ and couple are in the middle.
   I would invest 1500$ in all of them again, cause I can't decide which one is better and which one can have better future.
If not the same amount in each of them, then some more others less, but I would want to have some from all of them, like
I do now. I just didn't invest all at once, I do it on monthly basis over a year now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 05:45:15 AM

Bitcoin has gone up by 6% during the last 24 hours. I am not sure whether the current trends will continue in the near future or not, but from what I have observed in the cryptocurrency market during the last 2-3 years, I can say that we may be in for a major bull run. The block reward halving is only a few months away now and that is going to cause a spike for sure.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:50:07 AM

It's a good decision to be willing to risk investing such an amount in cryptocurrency. I personally won't invest in cryptocurrency considering the nature of the market which is bearish as it stands, I'll prefer to invest a much lower sum in few altcoin with a good volatility ratio and Bitcoin.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:00:44 AM

nothing will produce a quick return on investment, unless you buy when the trend is in a good situation and the price continues to be pumped, so at least you have the opportunity to make a quick profit. but if you buy when a bad trend happen then at least you have to invest long term and my advice is only to invest in top coins like the top 10 coins because that will guarantee profits even though you have to wait longer and need not doubt
For the time being it can be said that the trend is in bad condition and for the time being I personally think it is difficult to get profits in the short term or not for a long time and in my opinion investing into the top 10 coins requires quite a long time so that in the end we can generate advantage of it, but if there is a factor that can drive up the price of coins in the market then this is good news for people who hold coins or invest in them.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:27:43 AM

If youre scared of losing and only wanted to risk a little btc is a low risk cause its the most famous and trusted crypto. Its good if youre willing to risk 500$ on some potential coin pick one that durely can give you high profits in the end. I suggest check out chainlink, gochain, harmony, and tokoin. These platform seems a good chance and performance is highly appreciated.
the best thing to invest in altcoin is ethereum, and after that is BNB, BCH, and LTC. The coin you mentioned is quite good up to now, but we don't know of further developments. but for the coins that I have mentioned have survived long ago, and have been proven to make some people feel satisfied.

I would also suggest like you to invest in few top altcoins like Ethereum, Light Coin, Ripple, BNB, TRX etc. It is very possible that altcoin market will grow because it is already lie down, and from here it can be pulled at any time if market becomes free from rumor, panic and scared sale.
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:28:00 AM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it
We are all did the same thing, I lose my money. That time was for selling and now is the time to buy coins. If you buy any old coin, you don't need to be regret but problem is very long time wait. New coin is now risky investment but advantage is (few months) short time wait.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 10:46:19 AM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

My advice is that you should prefer coins that are safer rather than quick profits. For me investing in top coins such as Ethereum is now a less risky and more reasonable investment way.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:55:06 AM

My advice is that you should prefer coins that are safer rather than quick profits. For me investing in top coins such as Ethereum is now a less risky and more reasonable investment way.
True, but everyone has different thoughts, there are also those who like investing in the short run, so they want quick profits, and some people like investing in the long run, so they prefer to be safe or on top coins.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 11:10:42 AM

I will invest more than 50% on bitcoin and 500 usd i will invest on Ethereum and maybe 100 usd on a low value altcoin, but the best bet is bitcoin in my opinion.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:29:18 PM

At the current ETH price, you can buy 11 ETH and hold. It is best to hold it long term, at least 1-2 years and you will see some huge profits coming from this investment. Do not be greedy trading daily because it takes a lot of time and with your low budget, the profit will not be too much
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

Which ever coins you decide to pick just make sure they are very good in terms of real use cases and diversification is the best, do not put your eggs in one basket

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:38:51 PM

You can diversify your investment in multiple good and potential coins, instead of investing in a single coin or two. So your risks to your investment will be minimized. I strongly suggest investing a large amount of your money into bitcoin, and the rest you can invest in Ethereum, Beam, Bittorrent etc.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:18:24 PM

Let me see, if i have 1.5k now to invest i will definitely spend on top altcoins like ETH, EOS, BNB and BTC, the best advice is to diversify your money in different good altcoins or even both old and new projects, do not listen to those crucifying new projects, some of them are good

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:28:10 PM

You can try to invest in BNB or LTC. the market is seducing us to buy more and less upward movement today. I invest in bitcoin but also on BNB and LTC. I think these assets are the best investment to wait for next year.

bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:19:11 PM

500 bucks. Or you can get usdt. So if prices fall, you will have the opportunity to buy again. The price of bitcoin affects the price of everything. That's why you need to make the right plan. It always makes sense to buy and keep a bit of Bitcoin.
Mega_crypto

Activity: 188
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:27:44 PM

in my opinion, the best way is to invest right now a third of the capital in ten top altcoins, a third in bitcoin, and the remaining third to be used for purchase in case the market goes even lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: