Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:56:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my $1.5K?  (Read 7095 times)
Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:24:16 PM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

bitcoin is the best choice at this time because many opinions say that in 2020 there will be an increase in bitcoin. but all we can not confirm the truth, but before it's too late and we can not enjoy the results of the increase that will be experienced by bitcoin then now is the right time for us to invest our money in the form of bitcoin so that later when the increase occurs then we already have bitcoin that we can enjoy its benefits.

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
DavidMula

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:21:36 PM

My advice is just not to put all your eggs in a basket and just diversify. At last keep your finger croosed.
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:39:19 PM

My advice is just not to put all your eggs in a basket and just diversify. At last keep your finger croosed.
I completely agree! As you strongly someone was not sure of success, you always need to have a couple of plans just in case. I invest in about 100 coins. But cryptocurrency is not the only one where I get my income from.
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:25:36 PM

My suggestion is don't invest all of your funds in one coin. You can invest your asset in more coin. I think It is a good time to buy Eth at very cheap price. For make quick money you can also invest Energy(Nrg),  litecoin(Ltc) and XRP. Buy own risk, it's just my opinion.
crypto01721

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:46:14 PM

You want a long term invest I recommend XLM or BNB. I think XLM or BNB has a good opportunity going forward. The price of XLM or BNB is still cheap.
But I hope before buying to do an analysis first.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:52:50 PM

Maybe you should be interested in ETH in the current period. ETH 2.0 is about to be updated in the next few weeks and it will certainly help ETH increase. Over the past few days, the price of ETH has increased by nearly 10% since it went down to $ 120 and now the price of ETH is at $ 143. Investing in ETH in 2020 will certainly not disappoint you
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:54:48 PM

1.5k$ is quite a lot, you can invest it on any coin if you want but for me you should invest the ones that is top in the market and you should not put it all in one coin you should invest your 1.5k$ with different coins.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:26:33 PM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it
Making money fast mean put your money in risky especially when you have no strategy. The safest option now is investing in Bitcoin, the price is increasing and long hold would bring you good profit.
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 06:21:34 PM

If i we're you i will invest all the money in bitcoin, in no time you will earn good profits, altcoins are good only for long term investment plan and it's still hard to predict if altcoins will make a good come back some day

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:21:16 AM

There is no guaranteed way to earn quick money on the cryptocurrency market. The more risky your investment, the more potential profit you might get. Anyway, I would put the biggest part of your money in Bitcoin.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:42:07 AM

There is no guaranteed way to earn quick money on the cryptocurrency market. The more risky your investment, the more potential profit you might get. Anyway, I would put the biggest part of your money in Bitcoin.
indeed no one can guarantee but by buying bitcoin or coin that has the potential and has a very limited supply can provide a lot of profit when prices rise, do not be afraid to invest with the capital you have, you can apply long-term investment which means you will always get fortunately if you can be patient and apply that method.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:16:02 PM

bitcoin is the best choice for long-term investment, and I like your idea of ​​buying $ 1000 for BTC. But, for now it looks like it will be difficult to find altcoin that will provide benefits quickly, because the market is not yet stable, there are only a few altcoins that are slowly increasing. Do you believe in ETH to hold it in the long run? it's likely, after ETH 2.0 has been realized, the price will increase along with the many requests.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:12:12 PM

If you have that much capital and want to get a bigger profit, invest in the top 10 altcoin in Coinmarketcap. because the top 10 coins in Coinmarketcap have been tested and are good for investing.
kendedese

Activity: 530

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:18:54 PM

I recommend you to invest in BSV, most likely in the near future the price of BSV will rise again. but what you should pay attention to is when the right time to buy, in my opinion you should do research on the problem. I can't say anything about that problem because it has a very high risk.

lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:35:26 PM

I recommend you to invest in BSV, most likely in the near future the price of BSV will rise again. but what you should pay attention to is when the right time to buy, in my opinion you should do research on the problem. I can't say anything about that problem because it has a very high risk.
the recommendations you give are quite good and can be considered and done. but I strongly agree that investing is a high enough risk and requires patience and not to panic. so that if you want to execute when you want to buy and when you want to sell with a definite feeling.
but with a value of that size you can also continue to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin which are good, so divided into alternatives.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:38:13 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2020, 02:51:27 PM by cryp24x

How about we change on how you split your money? $500 for the Bitcoin and  your $1000 for the Top 5 Altcoins. I cannot guarantee you that you will have a quick ROI but I am sure that you can get the profit that you wanted. Investing it on multiple altcoins will let you have a safety net because if two of the coins doesn't give a green on market status, still you have 4 coins left will give you profit.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:48:06 PM

How about we change on how you split your money? $500 for the Bitcoin and  your $1000 for the Top 5 Altcoins.
In trading platform BTC is a perfect investment on forever so your suggestion is really useful for all the investors. But second suggestion is not a perfect combination because top 5 altcoins are never useful for 1k USD, normally peoples are expecting buy low and sell high. If we choose top 5 altcoins surely it is not a perfect investment for 66% our money. I think better we can choose our convenient platform.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:23:46 PM

With $ 500, you should speculate on BSV or BCH to get big profits from now. BSV is growing very strongly and now its price is correcting to $ 253. Its ATH is $ 330 and it is about to continue breaking new highs. With the coins being manipulated, it is capable of x10 in a very short time and we should go in from now on to have a profit of about 40% - 60% more. But pay attention to Chinese New Year, they will start selling coins and you should sell before Asian holidays.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:05:13 PM

I think EOS investment will be better, because current prices are still standard, and in accordance with your capital. EOS is also one of the coins that has good potential going forward.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:23:59 PM

Bitcoin is the right choice for our investment because bitcoin has a high price and has a higher chance of growth in 2020. and if you want to invest some of the money you have then I recommend investing in Ethereum because I am sure that Ethereum will again have a high price in 2020. and until now I have collected ethereum to sell in 2020.
The outdated information is not good indicator for further investment without making proper analysis in both technical and fundamental development. The rise of ICOs was the main driver of high ETH price but the HYPE is over in the recent market conditions. Probably, the good times will arrive quicker than we expect but the possibilities are not in our favor.
now what happens is that the ICO market is no longer profitable. not all but investor confidence has declined and support for ETH increases demand is also not great. there must be a really good product, not just one or two. this market needs more new projects that attract new investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: