Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my $1.5K?  (Read 7095 times)
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:39:14 AM

Let them keep dreaming, I don't think history will repeat itself because back then ICO projects was so profitable not only because of bitcoin bullrun but the big Hype surrounding ICO fund raising, now it will be wiser to invest in bitcoin and top 5 altcoin just in case, going for cheap new coins won't bring anything but loss

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 08:37:36 AM

Let them keep dreaming, I don't think history will repeat itself because back then ICO projects was so profitable not only because of bitcoin bullrun but the big Hype surrounding ICO fund raising, now it will be wiser to invest in bitcoin and top 5 altcoin just in case, going for cheap new coins won't bring anything but loss
Indeed the situation of ICO now is totally different from before, its not a reliable investment anymore due to numerous scam and failed projects.

Currently bitcoin is increasing so if you invest your $1k last year when the price is still cheap you probably earn by now because thats the right timing to engage yourself in crypto. I dont want to suggest what alts are best it would be better to conduct your own research when it comes to this matter.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:00:15 AM

New coins also still have potential friends, this is seen from my experience, I bought Matic and One at Binance, and finally I got 2-3x profit from One and Matic, IEO in large exchanges has potential, don't you be late

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:34:16 AM

New coins also still have potential friends, this is seen from my experience, I bought Matic and One at Binance, and finally I got 2-3x profit from One and Matic, IEO in large exchanges has potential, don't you be late
not all new coins in a large market have the potential to go up. You have to research and read details about the project because sometimes new coins are easy to go down and difficult to go back up even though it is already in a big market
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:47:21 AM

Yes, IEO in large exchanges such as in binance always has profit potential for everyone, except for those who are late in making purchases, and on average new coins listed in binance also have good development.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:48:45 AM

Personally, I think at the moment it is better to invest in the most promising coins. And at the moment, the best coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin. And it is best to invest immediately in these coins and then a positive effect will be ensured. At the moment, crypto-investment is the most stable investment.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:09:51 PM

There is not at all like snappy cash now since putting into crypto is mostly unsafe and the likelihood that your speculations will acknowledge in valuing probably won't be there. It is smarter to purchase bitcoin or ethereum and gain a few benefits as there develop time to time as dominant part of the altcoins are in awful conditions now.
deeameea27

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:08:13 PM

I will invest all on bitcoin now and hold the bitcoin for years, i think is the safest bet on crypto.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 11:10:02 PM

I will invest all on bitcoin now and hold the bitcoin for years, i think is the safest bet on crypto.
I also believe in this but for better profit if we invest some in Ethere BNB and BitcoinCash these are also good with some solid profit as bitcoin price is going up so buying all is not good splitting with these can give more opportunity and better profit because in recent days altcoins giving better profit then bitcoin its all on record.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 04:30:08 AM

Not only bitcoin but altcoin can be also the safest bet in the crypto as long as it was having a big demand. in this case i meant about altcoins that related to the major cryptocurrency like ethereum another crypto.
These coins should be the best choice to bet on right now. Just look at the market and it will tell us everything.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 02:33:07 AM

Personally, I think at the moment it is better to invest in the most promising coins. And at the moment, the best coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin. And it is best to invest immediately in these coins and then a positive effect will be ensured. At the moment, crypto-investment is the most stable investment.
These are very popular options for investors but I am sure you will not be able to make a lot of profit because these coins often grow very slowly. I think choosing new coins is outside top 100 because it's an option that can make you richer if you're lucky. However, you need to be careful because if you are mentally unstable, you will definitely face many big risks.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 03:34:05 AM

How do you know if holding bitcoin for years will feel safe from the steps you make in crypto? Do you think bitcoin will not experience a price drop in the market? or try to tell me why you can dare to hold bitcoin for years?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fib123

Activity: 163
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 08:51:21 AM

For an newbie this amount is more than to be, you need to research about top 50 coins available in  coinmarketcap, avoid to ICOs and always follow the rule, Only invest money which you can afford to lose and never be extreme to buy or invest in single one coin.
Coinluminary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:03:20 AM

Don't fall in the trap of quick money look at the bigger picture and invest in the long-term crypto market is still young and growing fast and it can be very profitable in the long-term. I would say invest 80% of this money into bitcoin and 20% into low cap coins which can quickly pump 100x and sometimes more than that, that is the best way to diversify your portfolio.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:41:22 AM

prioritizing investment with BTC is a good decision because BTC is one of the top coins in the crypto industry as well as low risk investment. a little advice about the remaining $ 500 you want to use for other crypto investments, so choose options like ETH, BNB, EOS, & LINK. for me personally, altcoin above has great potential for long-term investment.

nennanem

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 02:26:52 PM

Bitcoin seems to be an obvious option. It is considered that the upcoming reward halving that is going to happen this May is triggering the price to grow and probably the price will keep on growing prior to this event (although in 2018 I've read a lot of optimistic predictions about a strong BTC bull run in December 2019 and it turned out to be false so who knows?)

BAT (Brave browser token) has quite a low price and fluctuations were not significant lately. Nevertheless, the project has a lot of fans and I guess it may have a bright future.

BNB (Binance Coin) was big last year. Now there is not much hype around this project. Currently, BNB price is not too low but Binance has all the tools to keep on nurturing its platform so I guess the price of Binance Coin has room to grow, too.

Anyway, it's important to carefully read all the available info on the projects and decide on your own as no one else will take responsibility if something is going wrong. Moreover, there are many articles on how to make the right choice. It's worth reading them, too.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 02:31:41 PM

This topic was created a few months ago, and I guess you have received a lot of advice and you have also got a reasonable portfolio for $ 1500. My personal Btw, if I invest $ 1500, I will choose BNB and XLM because these are the best and most profitable altcoins when the market goes up.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 03:59:40 PM

I think if I were to split this $1500 ,I would surely keep $500 in bitcoin then split the rest in other coins, one of such altcoin will be Eth and then NEO,  but I think you should study the market and have conviction of investing, because you can't take all we are saying, do your research

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 05:55:17 PM

I would no doubt choose btc as the number one option to invest such amount of money, then if you think to diversify, maybe include eth as well, lately eth has been very impressive with price, it has gone up with 65% in the last 30 days which to me is very impressive,
Another coin worthy to look out is okb, recently this coin has perform very well, okb has gone up 144% in the last 30 days which is a huge achievement, this would be my choice of investment.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:46:06 PM

There is no big money you will get in short time because trading is taking long time to wait for price rising, if you want to take short term profit, i would like to recommend you to trade with forex or binary options that will giving you fast money when your prediction & analysis are good, to be honest i was using SnapEx and joining any trading signal group that giving free signal when you buy and when you sell.

so far i have earn good amount of profit , but if you expect to get big money by doing trading bitcoin or any altcoin, you to need wait more longer to see the price raising on the exchange, would be good to if you buy low price currency like doge or other in big amount, for example if you bought 500k doge at price 38 satoshi , then sell it at 39 satoshi, you could earn about 500k satoshi by doing that.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: