Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my $1.5K?  (Read 7095 times)
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:54:03 PM

It's a good idea for you to invest 1k$ in bitcoin and that is one good investment plan, to put about 70% of ones investment plan in bitcoin is the best idea most of investors looks into but on the 500$ part, the best is for you to make a good research on your and invest in low sat coins which can easily give you a x2 or x1.5 then sell and move to the next phase. Except if you're investing in the top coins on coinmarketcap don't be greedy about making huge profit from the low sat coins because they easily lose value and might not recover again.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:59:51 PM

It's a good idea for you to invest 1k$ in bitcoin and that is one good investment plan, to put about 70% of ones investment plan in bitcoin is the best idea most of investors looks into but on the 500$ part, the best is for you to make a good research on your and invest in low sat coins which can easily give you a x2 or x1.5 then sell and move to the next phase. Except if you're investing in the top coins on coinmarketcap don't be greedy about making huge profit from the low sat coins because they easily lose value and might not recover again.
Much profit earn if investing with altcoin have lower price under $0.1 like doge coin or MBL coin, when price up more than 10% you can get much profit about 150$ and more depend with shit coin do you buy.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:07:54 AM

For me, if I will be given a chance to have $1,500 in my hand, I would invest the biggest percentage of it purely into Bitcoin for the reason that Bitcoin is the most trusted, legible and profitable cryptocurrency since then. Putting a big part of your money into Bitcoin will surely be worth it because the money you will put into it will have a chance to grow. Then the remaining part of your money is best to get into some sort of Altcoins. If you still do not know if which Altcoin you will invest it, then better check the top ranked or top rated Altcoins in the market and see the price chart to determine the price movement to help you decide on which Altcoin you can invest your money with which will already be based on your preference and decision making. In short, invest big into Bitcoin and the remaining part into Altcoins which you prefer that best suits your preference since you will be the one to benefit on it once the price increases effectively as time passes by.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Wildwest

Activity: 1751
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:44:50 AM

If you want to invest in an altcoin which is probably now very good for us to invest if I think NEO is the main choice and the rest you can choose at BNB which is a very good altcoin future, but if you Less confident can choose in the top 10 in Coinmarketcap It is also very good, and do not let you be fooled by the coins that only thrive in the short term although the ascent is enormous.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:14:40 PM

If you want to invest in an altcoin which is probably now very good for us to invest if I think NEO is the main choice and the rest you can choose at BNB which is a very good altcoin future, but if you Less confident can choose in the top 10 in Coinmarketcap It is also very good, and do not let you be fooled by the coins that only thrive in the short term although the ascent is enormous.
binance coin will be giant someday, their CEO statement could make investors psychology feel confidence again while in bearish market. binance also keep deliver good progress developtment which is very usefull for cryptomarket. beside binance i am also interested with Cardano , i read in their telegram group look like good news will release soon.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:01:16 PM

Personally, I believe that investing at the moment is the most relevant means for making a profit. And now when the crypto industry is developing at a rapid pace. There is an opportunity to invest in a promising Ethereum coin and this will be the most correct option for making good profits.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 03:18:59 PM

Personally, I believe that investing at the moment is the most relevant means for making a profit. And now when the crypto industry is developing at a rapid pace. There is an opportunity to invest in a promising Ethereum coin and this will be the most correct option for making good profits.

If you are ready to take the risk, then no one is going to stop you. But then, I would give a few tips based on what I have learnt during the last three years in cryptocurrency market. I normally invest at least 80% of my funds in established coins. Only 20% of the funds will go to coins that are outside the top-10. Also, while investing in the smaller coins, you need to make your moves very fast. If the coin is not showing much promise, then you need to get rid of it and book losses.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:55:52 PM

Well my choice for investing and holding 1500 worth of portfolio would be:
Btc 500
Eth 300
Ada 100
Neo 100
Waves 100
Xlm 100
Tron 100
Icx 100
Xtz 100
I know there are more good coins in the market but with the limited budget of 1500 this would have been the best i could get.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:31:18 PM

Investing now is a good thing where a lot of coins keep going up because this will go to halving where almost all coins have a pretty good increase so from before I have invested in some of the top coins to increase my profits because I am sure after watching this all traders and investors will get better benefits.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:16:05 PM

It is better to buy bitcoin or ethereum and earn some profits as there grow time to time as majority of the altcoins are in bad conditions right now. You can follow the graph few months back which can give you some hope to step forward in worthy investing .

BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 08:49:12 PM

Spreading your funds in different coins will help you curtail loss. For example, if a coin dips another coin you bought may moon to cover up the loss and also investing in BTC is really good especially now the halving is around the corner. It's a good choice to trade and also you can use it in day trading.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 10:37:28 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 11:40:29 AM by StephenJH

Investing now is a good thing where a lot of coins keep going up because this will go to halving where almost all coins have a pretty good increase so from before I have invested in some of the top coins to increase my profits because I am sure after watching this all traders and investors will get better benefits.
You are on the right way, no doubt the market starts growing up and it is just the best time to invest in BTC and also in other altcoins. But l prefer top altcoins, l think they have more potential to rise up more than other altcoins. Choosing the best altcoins can give you more benefits. Good luck. However more than that you should be careful and also realize the market. That is why the market is not stable right now and it is so hard to predict, what will happen. You should minimize your risks.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:09:00 PM

You are on the right way, no doubt the market starts growing up and it is just the best time to invest in BTC and also in other altcoins. But l prefer top altcoins, l think they have more potential to rise up more than other altcoins. Choosing the best altcoins can give you more benefits. Good luck.
I think right now is the right time to start entering bitcoin and ethereum which in my opinion will be expensive in the future because bitcoin will increase prices after halving while ethereum will launch a new project called ethereum 2.0 so I feel that it will benefit buy when prices are cheap and sell when prices go up.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 10:49:31 PM

In my opinion, new coins are not that promising so I would like to suggest BTC or ETH to invest. These two crypto is still the best compared to any just be patient of holding for it and i'm sure you will get a good profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 11:46:04 PM

I think the only closest thing to "quick money" is gotten from participating in IEO, and not any sort of IEO but those on good exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, OKEx and so on. Also, investing in new coins for long term or even short term hardly bring favourable results, thus I agree with the idea of going for Bitcoin with a larger funds. In the same way, I think holding Ethereum also is a good idea especially now that the team are working hard to make the platform more efficient.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:17:02 AM

In my opinion, new coins are not that promising so I would like to suggest BTC or ETH to invest. These two crypto is still the best compared to any just be patient of holding for it and i'm sure you will get a good profit.
New coins are very difficult to get profits because their movements are slow, so a good investment in my opinion is still bitcoin. if you want a better investment of% 50 to bitcoin and% 50 to altcoin that's my suggestion
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:33:10 AM

Go BTC and ETH all the way, lesser the risk, higher the reward
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 12:45:52 AM

I like the idea of PoS consensus cryptocurrency. Investors can now stake their coins, help in validating transactions on the Blockchain and get rewards based on the number of tokens locked up for this task. PoS coins already on the market are DIVI, DASH, Energi, Phore, etc. DYOR before choosing which one to invest.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:55:11 AM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Your investment in BTC is a good thing as the coin signals bullish trend these coming months. For your remaining money, investing in top altcoins (top 20) listed in coinmarketcap has great potential to become bullish. And these altcoins are cheap right now. Their prices will good up also once btc will be on the uptrend.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:46:34 PM

Please diversify your portfolio. 70% is invested in Bitcoin and the remaining 30% please invest in altcoins in the top 10 coinmarketcap. It is the best investment option right now and it will be very profitable for you when the bull market begins.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: