Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my $1.5K?  (Read 7095 times)
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:18:25 AM

In my opinion, new coins are not that promising so I would like to suggest BTC or ETH to invest. These two crypto is still the best compared to any just be patient of holding for it and i'm sure you will get a good profit.
Of course, the new coins always attract a lot of investors, but you will need to consider them carefully because these are very risky coins and can completely put you at a lot of risks. I am always looking for new coins that have just appeared in this market to make a profit because they are the coins that are usually of interest to whales and investors. Of course the choice is yours and you need to have a plan before buying a coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:02:38 PM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

wooww .. that's a big asset in my opinion because you can get greater profits than the number of assets you have now. a lot of altcoin in 2020 will go up in price like EOS and TRON and others. which has been predicted by world crypto experts. so I suggest you buy altcoin TRX and EOS for you to sell in the middle of this year.

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:30:27 PM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

right decision if you investing on bitcoin about $1k
and in my opinion its better for you to buy ethereum with the rest of your money my friend

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:42:20 PM

I think that's the product of taking the risk to invest with the coin that is less popular. I think it is better to invest only with thise top coins, because in the long run, you still has the chance to earn profit, even small earning profit only. And to risk your investment to a new coin or unpopular coin, it is a 50/50 situation that you would end up earning big profits.

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:12:38 AM

Atleast invest half of it on Bitcoin then the rest in altcoins. Just do your own research on what alts to buy. You can also do short trading but you have to be very careful. Goodluck!
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:10:11 AM

it is didfficult to predict which one is correct to invest but some alts looks promising Like ADA,COTI, dock are short to mid term,which will give you good return in short time.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:15:39 AM

Atleast invest half of it on Bitcoin then the rest in altcoins. Just do your own research on what alts to buy. You can also do short trading but you have to be very careful. Goodluck!
I agree! When you don't know which coin to invest, then invest in the top coins such as BTC, ETH,.. By doing that, you'll have a "safe" investment. However, it doesn't guarantee you any profit. First of all, to be able to earn money out of this market, you should learn how the market works, from there you can know where to buy and where to sell!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:42:20 AM

In my opinion, new coins are not that promising so I would like to suggest BTC or ETH to invest. These two crypto is still the best compared to any just be patient of holding for it and i'm sure you will get a good profit.
New coins are very difficult to get profits because their movements are slow, so a good investment in my opinion is still bitcoin. if you want a better investment of% 50 to bitcoin and% 50 to altcoin that's my suggestion
I will spend 70% of my assets investing in altcoins because new coins will usually be more profitable than coins in the top 10 CMC. Each person will have different ways of making money when participating in the crypto market and I am sure this is a good time for you to buy some potential coins.

You can choose the coins outside the top 400 CMC because there will be some potential coins waiting for awakening and that will be an opportunity to make your profits when the altcoin season comes back.

takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:04:19 AM

for now, it's better you invest in the top coin in there Coinmarketcap, and if you expect fast profits it cannot be ascertained because the ups and downs of the crypto market are always unexpected.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:55:37 AM

for now, it's better you invest in the top coin in there Coinmarketcap, and if you expect fast profits it cannot be ascertained because the ups and downs of the crypto market are always unexpected.
Investing in the top altcoins in this market as well, it will help you to be safer in this market. But if you want to be more profitable, you need to be interested in IEO or DeFi projects at the moment
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:33:29 AM

Some good medium to low cap coins would be a good start, especially ones that stake. Yesterday and the day before I invested a grand in ZAP. This is a low cap oracle that is just about to take off and can easily 10 x from here over the next few months. I have capital tied up in bigger cap coins but to really grow the multiple you need to find some gems. I bought BAND at 1.63 bucks and is now 4 bucks, so waiting for that to 10 x from here and only one month's staking will give me back my capital.  Smiley.. Do you own research but check TOP 100 DEFI projects and check LIST OF ORACLES..as these are the hot projects to make big multiples and then invest in blockchains like ada, erd, zil for example that will compete with ethereum. IOT projects like QUANT OVERLEDGER also are good to keep an eye on.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
alexforneus

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:41:41 AM

im trying to find the asnwer to the same question too. Hold big amounts in crypto is too risky for me..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1672

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 07:41:21 AM

...I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Even if you had experience trading cryptocurrency, you would not be able to earn quickly. Using risky schemes would result in you losing your Deposit in the shortest possible time. But there are really working schemes to get a profit by participating in IEO, which are held on top exchanges. But the budget you specify will not be enough for this.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:34:34 AM

It's not easy to make quick money on any investment, the key to success is in the patience we have. So with a capital of $ 1500,
to be able to get quick money on cryptocurrency can be said to require luck. You better invest entirely in Bitcoin, because investing
in altcoins cannot guarantee profits. But if you can be patient until next year, I suggest investing in ETH and LTC.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
GreenStox

Activity: 1148

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:42:51 AM

...I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Even if you had experience trading cryptocurrency, you would not be able to earn quickly. Using risky schemes would result in you losing your Deposit in the shortest possible time. But there are really working schemes to get a profit by participating in IEO, which are held on top exchanges. But the budget you specify will not be enough for this.

not really, the important thing is how you see the market situation, for 2 months the btc has not experienced a drastic increase or decrease.
but some altcoins experienced a very high increase in a period of 7 days, 14 days, 30 days.
I will mention the names of the coins BAND, ERD, KAVA, and many others.
You can see the graphic on Coingecko for more details.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:54:18 AM

I think you can use that much money for daily trading, you can choose coins have fluctuating movements on the Exchange. But daily trading requires enough time to monitor price charts, so you must not have a busy life.

But if you want to invest long-term, without having to monitor price charts every day, then you can choose potential coins that are in top 10-30.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 09:09:16 AM

The capital available is not that large ($1,500). So I would request the OP to devote at least 50% of that amount for investment in Bitcoin. The remaining 50% can be used for investment in high-risk assets. Either you can invest in established coins such as Ethereum, or you can go for some of the promising ones such as Cardano and Chainlink. But don't invest in too many coins. At the most, you can invest in 5 different coins.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:31:10 AM

I think it is better to invest on real estate, rather than to invest with a new coin or new project that has no guarantee for a good profit even for a long term. But i guess it would be much better if you just put your 1,500 usd into top coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Because it has more assurance that can give you a profit in the long run.
investing in real estate during the coronavirus is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. We don't know when there will be positive movements in the real estate market. cryptocurrency and stocks are now the most relevant areas for investment

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
nasipadang

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:52:56 AM

My advice, you need to first study the choice of coins that you want to enter as an investment list before seeking the advice and opinions of others. That way you can see the relevant opinions based on the analysis you have made first. Take a look at the VET coin and buy order at a price of around $ 0.013, this is my suggestion, or you can buy a TERA or LUNA coin as your investment, this is based on my consideration for an investment that wants a profit. Maybe you want a safer investment as a form of investment diversification so I suggest USDT.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:01:49 AM

I think $1500 is more than enough to invest in the cryptocurrency in this time because now the crypto is in the situation of mid-range price which indicating a gradual upward movement could be possible in the recent time. You can get many coins and choose it from the Coinmarketcap website according to your risk taking capability. I think you should first invest $1200 in front runner coins in the top50 and remaining $300 bet in the coin which are newly evolving because these coins make you millionaire in very short period. You should invest for Datum, STQ, CHSB which may gifted you in very short time. So, go ahead and do your own math.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: