Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal Project transformed into Trading Platform - Feedback Please!  (Read 269 times)
maybukaspa

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:13:44 AM

If you visit the site of smartbotcoin you can see great UI and I think some of the traders already automated trading bots but not all of them are totally good. In addition, maybe in my next future trading I will also use this platform simply because of their good UI and features.
I agree, smartbotcoin is indeed a great AI, it can be a next step for a better trading system on the cryptocurrency world. Convenience and accuracy will surely be practiced more if you'll use this trading bot.
GoldSpectre

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:17:59 AM

I think for any trading platform the UI will ultimately  decide whether user going to use the websites . In this case it look great
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:49:18 PM

How I can test trading bots? It unavailable without linking exchange account? Do you have demo?
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 09:12:57 PM

The UI looks great, way better than most of the other trading platforms I've seen. And I like the fact that it's a trading platform aggregator rather than holding funds directly.

The backtesting feature looks especially valuable. How far back in time can you test strategies with this tool?

The UI being great is actually a huge factor. It gives you a more positive attitude towards trading and make you more interested in what you are doing.

As for the "how far back in time" i don't really know but if it goes far beyond it will be a very helpful feature to.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:28:37 AM

6. Social Leaderboard and copy trading. Experts and beginners come in to the platform and can benefit from one another. Beginners can copy experts and experts get paid.
This is just phase 1. There is a ton in pipeline and we are already ahead of the largest competitors in the market.

I would love to get your feedback on the platform. We are currently hitting 500 active users and have been heads down working on early user suggestions.
Would love to get your suggestions.

I am quite confusing about this issue.
How do you know if the novice has copied the experts to pay the experts? And the criteria will be based on what criteria?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:57:20 AM

How I can test trading bots? It unavailable without linking exchange account? Do you have demo?
It works with the API keys, so you need to link your API keys from Binance or Coinbase to trade, as far as I know.
And what do you mean by a demo? They have free version or trial paid version so you can try all paid features for free for limited time.
I will provide API keys to unknown service only if I see strong reason for it. So I want to examine bots functionality on a demo platfotm.
GlobalMilk99

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:15:16 AM

It works with the API keys, so you need to link your API keys from Binance or Coinbase to trade, as far as I know.
And what do you mean by a demo? They have free version or trial paid version so you can try all paid features for free for limited time.

i also do this and its more easy for me. i think they some demos in the net
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:17:02 AM

The personal Project that is transformed into trading platform is very awesome as well as the UI or the effects that has been bought and help us to see the large chart and the live coin chart in which we will know what would be the next price of the coin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: