Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

(1/74) > >>

hyper7:
Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

OmegaStarScream:
You shouldn't ask for financial advice here on the forums because people tend to give advice based on their opinion and beliefs regarding the market but If your goal is long term investment as you're saying, then, in my opinion (a lot might disagree), you should accumulate as much as you can, regardless of the current price because no one could predict the price. You should also keep in mind that the halving is going to occur in ~250 days and that would mean less bitcoin in circulation so more people will be buying before that, and the price might not drop as you're expecting.

Herry Toms:
Why you are worried that could happen and no one knows if it really happens. I think you need to buy it now, instead of waiting for another fall.
This is fair price to buy BTC now and it should go up from here towards 20k.

NeuroticFish:
First: if you have to ask about investing, maybe it would be wise to not invest; maybe you should read/learn more about it. However, make sure it's money you afford to lose (if things go wrong).
Now, one strategy for buying/holding is to buy smaller quantities on a regular manner. This has a chance to make the fluctuations not matter that much. Of course, if you do this and "tomorrow" an exponential bubble starts, you won't be happy you didn't buy more. So it's your decision to be made.

moneyball:
I think you should wait , we don't know how low this could go, maybe bitcoin will retun to 3k or to 1k nowone knows!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page